Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a guy named justin , nick named 13atman and Godlikebattlepriest aka zorgonthegreat on ares server scammed 7 people in my ...
Page: 1

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Thumbs down

a guy named justin , nick named 13atman and Godlikebattlepriest aka zorgonthegreat on ares server scammed 7 people in my ally and people from other clans...
    he was in my clan before he did a name change to 13atman, his old nick name was x13uddahx....he joins clans to gain there trust and waits like 2-3 months before he scams them,,, he uses people to level his chars and scams people to borrow items....
    he scammed gamma22 for an erion staff+7, he scammed andark for a dread shield+ 4 and chitin rebiorth set for a priest..
    he scammed me and culverised to reskill him right before he quit clan and never repaid us back he used my clan to level him and always leach exp parties and exspect ot....he is manipulative and studied social engineering and thinks as anyone he plays with as a pawn...
    so do not allow your self to be manipulated by this person....
    he sells accounts and items for real money...
    because his real life job as a papper boy at 17 yrs old is not impressing his girl friend he has a baby with...
    that will leave him soon
    gm's are watching him and he started a new clan named jokers and trying to give people in my clan a bad name and anyone else he dun like or scammed....
    if i did not know his real info like i do i would swear he was turkish the way he acts....
    no offence to turks i got some turkish friends ';-p
    but this 27 yr old dude acts like he is 12...
    probably cause he is 27 and still a papper boy who exspects his gf to pay his bills 'real talk'
    he is recruting members from other clans stealing them so he can scam them also.....
    so be on the look out for this dude before he scams u or one of your sub chars ';s
    -BuDDaH

Arktic

you sure it wasnt badcompany who paid a gm to scam your members lmao

lil_mageskillz

wasnt godlikebattlepriest ur char? srry if im wrong. think i remeber talking to you in bdw with my bdw char.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

wasnt godlikebattlepriest ur char? srry if im wrong. think i remeber talking to you in bdw with my bdw char.[/b]
    no, but he was in my clan before he scammed 7 people in our ally and other clans...

Banned

you sure it wasnt badcompany who paid a gm to scam your members lmao[/b]
    lol at this..anyway why did u let him leech in exp :lol:

Banned

Red face

lol at this..anyway why did u let him leech in exp :lol:[/b]
    we trusted him....as a clany.. he waited 6 months before he scammed us...
    he planned it or decided one day and got greedy and then scammed us...
    he got to know us in team speak.and i tell ya he would make a good car sales man.. he just kinda a p[erson that can get along with anyone
    then he scams u when he thinks he can get the most from you.
    verry manipulative.

...he is manipulative and studied social engineering and thinks as anyone he plays with as a pawn...
    so do not allow your self to be manipulated by this person....[/b]
    ROFL LMAO :lol:

ontopic:
    sorry for your clannies loss

Banned

Exclamation

ROFL LMAO :lol:

ontopic:
    sorry for your clannies loss [/b]
    yeah.. sux for them ';-/ and now the dude is going around trying to steal memebers from my clan or make them quit with lies...
    freaking sux.....might have to get gm's envolved to see that he is banned...

lil_mageskillz

i understand the leeching exp part couldnt do anything there. but how he get ur items? u guys gave it to him to hold?

yeah.. sux for them ';-/ and now the dude is going around trying to steal memebers from my clan or make them quit with lies...
    freaking sux.....might have to get gm's envolved to see that he is banned...[/b]

this may be harder then getting your items back

Banned

Red face

i understand the leeching exp part couldnt do anything there. but how he get ur items? u guys gave it to him to hold?[/b]
    well he didn;t scam me cause i was to smart for him but he tried on me also.. he would begg me every 2 monutes to use my lvl 75 mage....and for items....
    he was persistant also to begg for items....for clanies
    and some of them fell for it
    then he quit and changed his warrior name to 13atman was x13uddahx witch he did to gain trust also...
    he is just verry manipulatice and studdied social engineering...
    he would make a good car sales man on team speak for real
    its why he made a vent for his new clan jokers he startred now so he can scam more people in his clan...and now i can not warn them baout it...so i do here...
    i hope he scams the wrong people and eventauly gets banned.
    ';x

this may be harder then getting your items back[/b]
    he does more then scams also....he teaches peole ms bug and gets them to make riougues and auto fire ...and uses them to exp his chars for them...if they get banned for it he does not care...and that happened before also....
    so gm's eventualy might get envolved ...since he is makeing more people gold farm. witch makes ko loose money...
    and ko is about money....
    and usualy take action if they looseing it... but who knows gm's usualy never do anything...
    they never helped me with my iotems when they disapeared.

Andark

im here to back up buddah on everythign he said as u can see im andark and he scammed chtin rb set and dread shield +4 like he said above...all i got to say is he has been trying to steel members he said to me in a pm that hes an adream god (i now for a fact he isnt he cant even lvl his self how he going to be good)he said o my clan will lvl u to 60 in no time he was in grumpy gamers and soon as he got his grade three and when they lvled his chars he left got his clan called KissMyAssBuDDaH (which i believe isnt aloud in the game)and he added random turkish clan to his ally too then he add a lot of english speakers and started to lvl them by autoing i hope the gm's do catch up to him because he thinks that he gets into a clan has them lvl them then finds a random reason just to leave the clan and thats bs...so if u dont believe buddah then your slow because i back him up 100% on everything because i now its true!

Andark

woo lagged and sent 2 posts srry =S

Banned

Red face

im here to back up buddah on everythign he said as u can see im andark and he scammed chtin rb set and dread shield +4 like he said above...all i got to say is he has been trying to steel members he said to me in a pm that hes an adream god (i now for a fact he isnt he cant even lvl his self how he going to be good)he said o my clan will lvl u to 60 in no time he was in grumpy gamers and soon as he got his grade three and when they lvled his chars he left got his clan called KissMyAssBuDDaH (which i believe isnt aloud in the game)and he added random turkish clan to his ally too then he add a lot of english speakers and started to lvl them by autoing i hope the gm's do catch up to him because he thinks that he gets into a clan has them lvl them then finds a random reason just to leave the clan and thats bs...so if u dont believe buddah then your slow because i back him up 100% on everything because i now its true![/b]
    he is one of 13atman's victom's and there are 6 more that we 'know of' he is verry manipulative.
    changes chars alot and nation he has human and orc chars begging people for leaching exp and items on a day by day bases from char to char clan to clan.
    for example gamma22 from xxnodrammaxx clan on ares orc side he is the clan leader also scammed by 13atman on ares server
    he has a rougue and a warrior both named 13atman.. and a priest named GodLikeBattlepeist, also a mage named zorgonthegreat...his warrior name was xx13uddahx before he left clan and changed name after he scamed us and left clan and made his own clan named JOKERS witch we already know he plans on scamming his new clanies
    i would prevent him from scamming people...
    now he can do it easier in his own clan.
    some think he might be selling the items he scams on certain sites like this 1 for usd....
    since his real life job papper boy at the age of 27 will not pay the bills i guese...
    we used to hear his gf in the backround on team speak alot

saying stuff like get your fat ass a job. its kinda funny
    some fat 27 yr old dude with no life does nutin but plays game and does his gf's paper route...
    cause he can not get his own job
    its real funny.
    ';x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is pathetic lol
    roflmao at the paper boy part :lol:

srry for ur clannies' losses

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast