got scammed by _www from inferno

This is a discussion on got scammed by _www from inferno within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and he gave me the wrong e-mail.. lovely...
Page: 1

Dejos

and he gave me the wrong e-mail.. lovely

Dejos

and he gave me the wrong e-mail.. lovely[/b]
    erm not the wrong e-mail , the wrong password for this e-mail, i got a whole msn conversation as proove.

Typical.

jolik

I want to make it clear, www havent play for 3-4 weeks we all thought he is on holidays now we know he sold char, As a clan we are sorry for what is happend to you, but we cannot take responsibility as clan for single person, you can be sure he will never back in our clan, also i can give his IP and email if it helps.

Banned

I want to make it clear, www havent play for 3-4 weeks we all thought he is on holidays now we know he sold char, As a clan we are sorry for what is happend to you, but we cannot take responsibility as clan for single person, you can be sure he will never back in our clan, also i can give his IP and email if it helps.[/b]
    as a clan 1 makes screws up everyone screws up
    why call yourselves clan.. ?
    example KKK..they were a clan and when 1 person messed up they all fell apart

I want to make it clear, www havent play for 3-4 weeks we all thought he is on holidays now we know he sold char, As a clan we are sorry for what is happend to you, but we cannot take responsibility as clan for single person, you can be sure he will never back in our clan, also i can give his IP and email if it helps.[/b]
    Agreed Inferno isn't responsible for that www did.

as a clan 1 makes screws up everyone screws up
    why call yourselves clan.. ?
    example KKK..they were a clan and when 1 person messed up they all fell apart[/b]
    why even bother comparing this to the KKK, vandy your dum <_<

Banned

why even bother comparing this to the KKK, vandy your dum <_<[/b]
    it was good comparison i thought

FlippinSweeT

Lol, he&#39;s an inferno member, what else would u expect from the turks of poland?

Banned

Lol, he&#39;s an inferno member, what else would u expect from the turks of poland?[/b]
    :lol:

Dejos

up this btw, the guy probaly name changed by now since ncs is out there again..., i seen a similary char with about the same items allready on ranking&ko4life, a few things added on sell list tough

HotAsIce

Lol, he&#39;s an inferno member, what else would u expect from the turks of poland?[/b]
    lol, pwnd.

Banned

sucks fucking scammer. be careful next time bro

russia

dude that sux man i feel ur pain i just got scamed earlier this week , sorry bro i feel the pain <_<

Dejos

the guy(_www) namechanged, i know cause i send everything that wasn&#39;t sealed from the account to my own char on ares, and still had a few letters saved, he name changed into "Illsaveyouass"