DONOVAN IS A SCAMMER

This is a discussion on DONOVAN IS A SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DONOVAN WANTED TO BUY MY WARRIOR AND SENT PAYMENT THRU PAYPAL AND THEN AFTER I GAVE HIM THE INFO HE ...
Page: 1

fecimen

DONOVAN WANTED TO BUY MY WARRIOR AND SENT PAYMENT THRU PAYPAL AND THEN AFTER I GAVE HIM THE INFO HE CHARGED BACK THE MONEY, HE WAS DUMB BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE ITEMS SEALED AND PAID FOR BRONZE SO HE COULDNT HACKED ME PLEASE BE AWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER EMAIL [email protected]

Banned

i had some paypal issues on the credit card experation date and i am in the middle of getting it fixed. like i said to him i am sry that this has happened and from the inconvenice i will be sending him extra money for the troubles. and if anyone knows how to post a ss on this i can show prof that it wasnt on me but on paypal

i just got off the phone with paypal and they said the reason why they put a limition on my account is because of the amount being transfered. they said that it was amount way higher then what i have ever done before.

Banned

thast why you use WU

Banned

believe me next time im going to use wu

i did some trades with donovan never had a problem

try to google imigashack and upload there

Banned

i did some trades with donovan never had a problem

try to google imigashack and upload there[/b]
    will i was going to post a image of my paypal where i had issues, but i talked to fecimen and he said come friday night that he will update this post saying that it was a issue so those of you who think that i m a scammer plz come back and check this post again come friday night or sat.

minhking

Dont use WU then start to cry out that you get scammed again
    Paypal is not the best but WU is easy to get scammed

Banned

ok here let me tell you everything that happened.
    first on friday i pmed this guy to buy is account and gear, so i login my paypal account and send him the $600.00 for the chara and gear. after i send the money he logs out of msn. will as some as i seen that i put a hold on my account and set it to limited untill i call paypal and reset my account. the next day i get on ko4life and see this post, so like any other person would do is get scared that my name is going to go to shit, so i get a hold of him and ask him what is up. he says because i charged back. will i told him that i didnt charge back that i but a limitation on my account because of my credit card. and we go on for about 5 mins on that and i tryed to send him a ss of my paypal where it said that it was on hold and he didnt want it. and hour later he says ok that he will trust my one more time, so i go with it. i send him the money once more to a different account because when i put a hold on it, it ended up locking his account up for a couple of days untill that transation was fixed. so i then sent $600.00 to his other account and he told me that he hit the denie button not meaning to. so i see that was true and i then resend it like he asked. and this was on sunday. and for my to get my stuff he said he wanted to wait untill the money got in his back account because he was scared that i would charge back. so like a dumb ass that i am for trusting people i waited. he told my wed or friday. will come wed. we talked and i told him that i wanted it then and not later that we said wed. to be honest with you all i wanted it for war lol. but come friday he is no where to be found, so i make a post about did i get scammed. some people said to wait until tomarrow incase something happened so i did. and here it is sat. and the ass isnt anywhere. so i got sammed bad as of right now i am out of $600.00 . if anyone has any idea on how to get my money back plz help me. i will be making a post right now telling you all who and what emails and what paypal infos he used.

Also i do have a complete msn message starting from sat - the last time i talked to him
    and a ss of my paypal. just need help on getting on this sit