Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scammer zzzzzzzzzz

This is a discussion on scammer zzzzzzzzzz within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty for this facking shit scammer who speak english and french [email protected] ok for this shit baba he stole me ...
Page: 1

knux

ty for this facking shit scammer who speak english and french

[email protected]

ok for this shit baba he stole me emerald ring before he want to scam me

jamie123

Emerald ring? NO! Belt of life.

He said dr+1, bol and wp+3 for 530 usd, he gave me bol before I pay him, and I did paid him. He said that he received nothing... YOU STOLE ME 530 USD DUMB RETARD!!!

jamie123

and for ur information, I speak french english spanish italian german perfectly and greek, but not perfectly.

TheFalconGuy

Lol sorry but if Knux is saying that he didn't received money it's becasue he didn't received It!!!! He's not a dumbass like you are........He did many trade in USD and never got problems so shut up noob

he can post the SS that he sent money (if he really did)

Banned

knux i not scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is gg

no i know...i meant the other guy

since he said he can perfect german...

Ich hab mit Knux ein USD Trade gemacht. Hab ihm 60GB gegeben nachdem er gesagt hat das er mir 65Euro ueberwiesen hat. Als ich 2 Tage spaeter auf mein Bankkonot geguckt habe war der Geld auch da. Dieser Trade war ueber Paypal, somit haette er mich leicht scammen koennen. Hat er aber nicht somit kann ich mir nicht vorstellen das er dich gescammt hat.

That means in english that i sold 60gb to knux for 65euro per paypal and i gave him the gb after he said me he paid me. So he had enough time to chargeback, but he did not. So i can not believe that he should have scammed Someone.
    For me Knux is not a scammer!

virtuaboy

Same for me, knux is not a scammer. I know it at 100% !

knux

thx jamie but try so f*** me u cant !!! i'm perfect legit and sorry for you .... i have all the msn conversation where you say you have f*** me :P so thank you for trying.... and anyway sorry for you because u dont know who u attack.....

thank you guys for answering this b****

ps : danke daonly aber ich denke denn mann ist so blöt.... er dachte erlich er kann so posten ohne eine antwortung

anyway thx to black and virtuaboy and daonly and falcon guy who can attest im not a scammer such like this " funny guy "

have a nice day

knux

he can post the SS that he sent money (if he really did)[/b]
    he cannot he send me nothing xD

jamie123

He asked his clannie friends (or fake accounts, or whatever) to help him... omg!

I sent money, you dumbass retard!

jamie123

MissysKnux
    Lvl79 Priest
    LesDragonsPourpres

Signature of "TheFalconGuy", proof that's it's him. Q_Q

All these guys are in "LesDragonsPourpres" his clan.

knux

good ty now we can fuck you ty to coming on our forum

ps : jvoulais te dire ptit retardé de pas insulté les gens de ce forum pcq eux au moins y sont sympa et pas des enculés de ton espèce ptit trou du cul.... alors desolé mais tu arriveras jamais a prouver que c'est moi l'enculé....
    de 1 jle suis pas
    de 2 tarrivera pas pcq trop de monde me connaissent sur ce forum... je connais un modo ca va pas faire long feu adieu ton ptit account a la con !!!

i will translate what i told him in french and sry to do that but i think this fack donkey have so little brain that were be better in french....

ps : i would you say u fack retard not to the ppl on this forum because they are all friendly and they are not facking bitch like you.... so sry but i think u will never proof that i fack you....
    first : i'm not the scammer but u
    second : u will never have the proof and the ppl on this forum will never trust you because i know too much ppl on this forum who can say i'm not a scammer... anyway i know a moderator and ur account will be ban cya son of b****

PredatorPowa

knux is known as a trustfull trader not like a scammer... We know knux but the thing is that we dont know u...

So with some logic u are the scammer :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast