Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 That is BS, Matsuki spent at least $60 ...
Page: 1

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

That is BS, Matsuki spent at least $60 usd on it minimum and spent the time to level it. And the fact that you held a PIN number to take the account back shows that you planned to take it back all along.

MATSUKI

Gay ass shit. I spend countless hours on it leveling it I pay USD out of my pocket for the prem, and it gets stripped why? Because I left his sub clan. WTF is that? I have no freedom or something? Im just a slave? Hell nah, I aint his bitch. "You come with me, you stay with me". Just beacause I left the subclan this is what happens...

sizzlex

Wow gr0bs is a j3rk =\ i actually thought his clan was upperclass and had some respect to it =\

nicholaszaioud1992

umm... It looks as if he gifted you a account and your just ditching him after all of it as he had helped you I guess. But hey I&#39;m not the one to know I&#39;m just guessing :P . I got my cheetos and milk here and I&#39;m ready to watch the show B) <<-- Everyone put ur shades on .

moonscar

So it seems grobs has learned a new trick....scamming and hacking :P

MATSUKI

umm... It looks as if he gifted you a account and your just ditching him after all of it as he had helped you I guess. But hey I&#39;m not the one to know I&#39;m just guessing :P . I got my cheetos and milk here and I&#39;m ready to watch the show B) <<-- Everyone put ur shades on .[/b]

U see the key word in that? "GIFTED" He GAVE me the account.. I knew I basically had no freedom and was his slave and his bitch, that I was gonna be held against my will then I never would have taken it. And he didnt help me for shit, the only time he helped me was when he gave me 5 GB for pots. The shells and all the weaps i got was from a PP and EP that I got form attila drop..

he may have gifted but a gift is something u dont take away and all matsuki did was do something that would help himself witch should be a problem

sizzlex

gr0bs respond you jerk.

nicholaszaioud1992

Ok ok chill chill, I&#39;m here trying to see what happened :P . But this isn&#39;t between me so I&#39;ma stop talking before I get flammed :lol: .

MATSUKI

nah not flamin u bro dont trip.. but yeah.. he said here take this account.. I left sub clan and was already leveling at a much faster rate than I have been before... a gift is a gift man.. I was just tryin to do what was best for MYSELF but nooooo, i gotta be stuck by his side like another one of his ass kissers.. nuh uh not me

Banned

lets see account was givin to you and also he gave you some stuffhe said get 70 you be in main clan..
    your in the wrong..either join the subclan or take all your stuff off and say ok...
    GROBS is GG

MATSUKI

He gave me what stuff? My shells? Nope hard earned.. My weaps? Nope hard earned... My accessories? Nope hard earned... So what did he give me? Please dont come in here misinformed :P I guess another one of Gr0bs follower&#39;s.. Its not like he worked hard to get the damn account, it was free =/ And I went out my way to actually buy it prem and level it from 61 - 65 (64 and 87%) thinking that i was safe to do what i wanted.. i thought it was My char cuz he did GIVE me the account..

CharlieMurphy

FUCK THAT NIGGA GROBS LET THAT NIGGA GO TO JAIL FUCK THAT NIGGA FUCK THAT NIGGA!
    FUCK THAT NIGGA GROBS LET THAT NIGGA GO TO JAIL FUCK THAT NIGGA FUCK THAT NIGGA!

sizzlex

see the evil of grobs

MATSUKI

see the evil of grobs[/b]
    someone smart

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast