Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shure ok go get a life age 18 was it? and 24/7 ko thats sad[/b] I'm 20 years old and ...
Page: 13

Banned Senior Member

shure ok go get a life age 18 was it? and 24/7 ko thats sad[/b]
    I'm 20 years old and now when im 80 im done with KO ... now gonna enjoy 1-2 PK/Isiloon and thats it and you ? you gonna keep share accounts

Now get ready everyone for m3ch KING OF KINDERGARTEN !!! It's really him , i dont want make fun of him or anything ... but just look who flame us on these forums lol

Banned

I'm 20 years old and now when im 80 im done with KO ... now gonna enjoy 1-2 PK/Isiloon and thats it and you ? you gonna keep share accounts

Now get ready everyone for m3ch KING OF KINDERGARTEN !!! It's really him , i dont want make fun of him or anything ... but just look who flame us on these forums lol

[/b]
    :lol:

greishkan1

No point to flame grobs. He owns u anyway xD

[/b]
    hehehe yup thats me about 2 years ago yes i was only 13 then now 15 =0 grobs ur 20 years old no girl friend 24/7 ko and chances are no job and of course not going to school no future oh wait ur lvl 80 =-/ also probly no friends out side of KO good luck in life you are the first person to prove that games are a drug to bad i didnt get ur pic from msn with those damn purple bags under eyes

MATSUKI

LMFAO I REMEMBER THAT PIC ROFL xDDDD.. ^^ damn.. that description makes me feel bad for hi.. no plans to go to school? 20 and no girls? =X

and whats up with all of this talk? grobs on you him and her.. do you really talk like that in real life?thats when u know u been on the pc too much when a majority of your sentences consist of own and noob

altru

Say we consider each reply of yours 15 minutes of time on this forums, figuratively speaking. You all have spent more time on this ridiculous post than gr0bs has been in game today.

Banned Senior Member

LMFAO I REMEMBER THAT PIC ROFL xDDDD.. ^^ damn.. that description makes me feel bad for hi.. no plans to go to school? 20 and no girls? =X

and whats up with all of this talk? grobs on you him and her.. do you really talk like that in real life?thats when u know u been on the pc too much when a majority of your sentences consist of own and noob[/b]
    Are you sure ? :mellow:

Damn on pic 32x32 pix u could notice that wow

Have a nice day and cya in other life ^^

MATSUKI

mm not really.. i just check on to see if anyone actually posts still and when they do i read it.. nothing else to do so i wanna see how many more insults i get.. if ur implying that im someone that camps the CPU all day your badly mistaken.. no assumptions plx.. my life consists of more things than probably 50% of this ko community.. plus if i was a nerd(had no better term atm) then me calling other people that would make me a hyprocrite basically xD and yeah this thread is pointless now everything has been said and done =X needs 2 get closed already...

MATSUKI

Are you sure ? :mellow:

Damn on pic 32x32 pix u could notice that wow

Have a nice day and cya in other life ^^[/b]

u quoted wrong nigga =/ im not the one that accurately described your life

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

MATSUKI - Get over it things arnt gonna change any time soon
    m3ch - Talking about someones life on a forum and saying that they have no life doesnt really concern you, as its up 2 them what they do. If its his life dream to get 80 then so be it.
    GR0BS - Over reacted by taking acc back and didnt need 2 post m3ch's pic.
    vandy - Im still tryna figure out who u are xD and why ur acting like grobs's lawyer

There thats my perspective on things atm

this topic needs a close ty bb

MATSUKI

aq i am over things u see how happy i am i know shit aint changing jus tryna let people see a few facts

LMFAO @ WAT U SAID ABOUT HIS DREAM LMFAOOOOOOOOO

MATSUKI - Get over it things arnt gonna change any time soon
    m3ch - Talking about someones life on a forum and saying that they have no life doesnt really concern you, as its up 2 them what they do. If its his life dream to get 80 then so be it.
    GR0BS - Over reacted by taking acc back and didnt need 2 post m3ch's pic.
    vandy - Im still tryna figure out who u are xD and why ur acting like grobs's lawyer

There thats my perspective on things atm

this topic needs a close ty bb[/b]
    the 1 reason why this guy is gg he says it like it is B)

MATSUKI

<3 ressergd

-RW-

Gahahaha, thought u didnt do EW&#39;s grobs... Ah you make me laugh each time i just hear ur noobish name.

Gahahaha, thought u didnt do EW&#39;s grobs... Ah you make me laugh each time i just hear ur noobish name.[/b]
    ahh another retard

he said he never had n e AOE parties
    we did melees EWs/DS all the time