Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gahahaha, thought u didnt do EW's grobs... Ah you make me laugh each time i just hear ur noobish name.[/b] ...
Page: 14

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Gahahaha, thought u didnt do EW's grobs... Ah you make me laugh each time i just hear ur noobish name.[/b]
    slm agababa clan plys party plys?

rostoen1990

Gahahaha, thought u didnt do EW's grobs... Ah you make me laugh each time i just hear ur noobish name.[/b]
    mongoloid

Misanthrope

I didn't bother to read the 10 page flame fest - and don't know anyone in this thread, to speak of, but the OP is an assclown. He asked for a gyfted account -- and got it. He got items and $$ gyfted to that account as well - all with the premise that he would lvl it up to 70 to join the main clan, and then he whines when the account is taken back when he quits the sub?

I mean, who doesn't want a gyfted account with nice ytems for nothing right? GROBs can you please gyft me a lvl 65+ priest with nice items - oh I'll need 20 or so gold bars, and some afk lvling --- and I want you to let me quit the clan after a couple of weeks and have the char and items for nothing, kkthxbb.

Insanity.

Banned

vandy - Im still tryna figure out who u are xD and why ur acting like grobs's lawyer

this topic needs a close ty bb[/b]
    GROBS is a nigga of mine back on ares..would you let someone talk trash and stuff about your friend ?
    i always have my friends back

-RW-

What about all the movies then of Grobs leeching in xp xD?.

So fun to see how nooobs now a days suckup to that trash player who sucked too much on ares and he went to a new server where there actually was players who apparently suck more than him... Or all the ones who actually were good on logos quit already. So i guess he found a place where he can get something done cause he couldnt on ares too much heat for him there even now when only macroing turks left

rostoen1990

What about all the movies then of Grobs leeching in xp xD?.[/b]
    Video

go watch this movie ; BraveHeartFullPK3

slm Hatred.... oke PwnageFactor?

-RW-

Sure. Doesnt show anything at all kiddow

Whats the matter ur out of excuses for ur noob buddy Grobs?

BobGreensley

was to lazy to read this except the first page and the title, here is a character name GROBS should know well that ties into this whole "GROBS scammer?..." shit. Knight_Libano. im guessing he told none of u about this little incident from ares :P[/b]

O.o Beckhouse went there :P

What about all the movies then of Grobs leeching in xp xD?.

So fun to see how nooobs now a days suckup to that trash player who sucked too much on ares and he went to a new server where there actually was players who apparently suck more than him... Or all the ones who actually were good on logos quit already. So i guess he found a place where he can get something done cause he couldnt on ares too much heat for him there even now when only macroing turks left[/b]
    1 video of grobs being afk in an exp party?

I duno about u but us played need 2 shit, piss, eat and do other things in our lives aswell. Just cos u saw him afk once doesnt mean he is afk 24/7. Ide still like to know who u are on logos because ur talking shit and as far as i can see u dont even play logos.

About me sucking up 2 grobs, i dont suck up 2 him, i just defend what is right. ive had my arguements with him in the past so far as 2 almost quittin the clan.

its funny how ppl on these forums think they know everything, think that their judgements of other ppl are right and also think that they are god and can see whats happening all the time.

ur real immature kid and u need 2 grow up. actually talk some real shit before u go on a flame fest.

Genkku

Good job GROBS , fuck off matuski or w/e you a 100% noob , he gave you account and GBs to stay with him and you cry for your premium money? its hes account he choice what to do , go away and yea take your shit items , GROBS scammer? rofl i laugh even before i read this topic , and now i laughing even more .

GROBS own3d YOU matsuki or suzuki i dont care ^^

Anyway you calling to GROBS jerk , in the first topics , he choice what to do , its your account so you can do what you want right? i share account with Genkku real owner , if he chosse to dont share account with me , i respect it even when i lvl hes char , and ill also buy prem for him every month soon ( when i have my new credit card ) , he choice what to do , he start lvl this account , he gave all info becuse he thought hes a nice boy , but he just a baby as i can see .

Grobs you really did the right decision !

Also -RW- stop cry hes a GG exp machine , why he should stay in Ares? he good also in farm uniqes and all , he good leader , allways he have good clan when he were the leader , you wish you was like GROBS , shut up please...

-RW-

Why would i wish i was a noob like him ? Doesnt make any sense Genkku. I had all i needed on ares
    1. Best clan
    2. Best gear
    3. Unstoppable in cz.
    4. Dont need 80.

And resserGD how about you grow some pube hairs before you talk to me kiddow

this shits getting real anoying now just close this damn topic i dont even know how we even started talking about grob leecheing at ews.......

Genkku

this shits getting real anoying now just close this damn topic i dont even know how we even started talking about grob leecheing at ews.......[/b]
    Even if he do leech , he gave SW he did hes work , i also leech in EW with BeckHouse and more GG mages , but i give SW and i try to help when humans coming , wtf some of you calling to this leech ? you really dont know USKO then ah? <_<

Why would i wish i was a noob like him ? Doesnt make any sense Genkku. I had all i needed on ares
    1. Best clan
    2. Best gear
    3. Unstoppable in cz.
    4. Dont need 80.
    And resserGD how about you grow some pube hairs before you talk to me kiddow[/b]
    Just because you havent experienced it just yet doesnt mean others such as me havent.

Maybe u should stop flaming other ppl&#39;s topics and check ur own penis 2 check if u got that shit.. but u gotta find a mirror 1st cos ur prolly a fat shit computer nerd and cant find his pinky penis so u might need a mirror 2 help u find it in all ur flab rolls.

-RW-

Maybe you cant see ur own penis, thats not my prob.. But i can see my own perfectly just ask schrotti