Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe you cant see ur own penis, thats not my prob.. But i can see my own perfectly just ask ...
Page: 15

mammlea2

Maybe you cant see ur own penis, thats not my prob.. But i can see my own perfectly just ask schrotti[/b]
    schrotti likes penis?

schrotti likes penis?[/b]
    i guess he likes fat guys with small penis'

Banned

i guess he likes fat guys with small penis'[/b]
    he likes fireman penis..long enough to reach from fire hydrent to a house and blows all kind of water out of it

Banned

don't fuck with grobs hehe grobs gg .

MATSUKI

he gave me 5 gbs and let me borrow a impact which i was going to give back but his friend that he let play the account burned it =O

i dont know why people say it like he gave me every single thing on the account

What about all the movies then of Grobs leeching in xp xD?.

So fun to see how nooobs now a days suckup to that trash player who sucked too much on ares and he went to a new server where there actually was players who apparently suck more than him... Or all the ones who actually were good on logos quit already. So i guess he found a place where he can get something done cause he couldnt on ares too much heat for him there even now when only macroing turks left[/b]
    are you obsessed with flaming grobs? every topic involved with grobs i see you trying to make attempt to flame him. RW you are idiot, so every1 who goes to new servers means they suck? thats why your going to the next new server... right?

you should just accept the fact grobs is lvl 80 and leading the best clan on logos and stop being jealous please, if you keep on crying in your posts people will soon ignore everything you post

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

are you obsessed with flaming grobs? every topic involved with grobs i see you trying to make attempt to flame him. RW you are idiot, so every1 who goes to new servers means they suck? thats why your going to the next new server... right?

you should just accept the fact grobs is lvl 80 and leading the best clan on logos and stop being jealous please, if you keep on crying in your posts people will soon ignore everything you post [/b]

I doubt if it's whether you can or can not do it; everyone CAN sit at their computer for hours on end hitting z r 2 or whatever, but it's whether they have another life or just decided to give up on real life.[/b]
    They already do, just i dont, because its so tempting cos its so easy 2 take the piss outa him ^^

greishkan1

hehehe yup thats me about 2 years ago yes i was only 13 then now 15 =0 grobs ur 20 years old no girl friend 24/7 ko and chances are no job and of course not going to school no future oh wait ur lvl 80 =-/ also probly no friends out side of KO good luck in life you are the first person to prove that games are a drug to bad i didnt get ur pic from msn with those damn purple bags under eyes[/b]
    Thats not your business if he got gf or not. Go find urself one, i think u like boys not girls xD Maybe he dont want gf. Maybe he likes to go to party or club and take one night fun

Thats not ur business retard.

BYE

Banned

Why would i wish i was a noob like him ? Doesnt make any sense Genkku. I had all i needed on ares
    1. Best clan
    2. Best gear
    3. Unstoppable in cz.
    4. Dont need 80.
    And resserGD how about you grow some pube hairs before you talk to me kiddow[/b]
    just because you babashopped the shit out of your char back in KE and got lvl 70 owning noobs with plate on..i dont think you should be bragging..i remember how you rolled back in the day..1 subside priest 1-2 full healers either with CS or SS..
    your clan was nothing but babashoped..and GM sucky sucky or dbhacked..but when FD came out you were still geting kills in CZ because they were still noobs..you quit just like alot of people did after FS because you couldnt take it anymore...you didnt want to lvl and you couldnt handle the lvl 72's/higher with the same gear you have or better...

-RW-

1st Vandy vs gator or whoever u are, we almost all quit before ROFD came out because it was too boring and too easy in cz. No clan gave us any kind of resistance in cz. And we never had a subside priest in Hatred. So cheers noob keep on dreaming

Banned

lalalalalala
    bull crap im telling you you did so you did ok..i remember geting subsided then your priest spamm you while you tank all the noobs so dont give me that crap little boy

Ultimo

Vandy its me Genkku , leave this noobs alone , i cant belive they keep calling GROBS scammer cheater w/e 100% dumb in their brain , just dont talk its could be better and nice2see that :/

Banned

Vandy its me Genkku , leave this noobs alone , i cant belive they keep calling GROBS scammer cheater w/e 100% dumb in their brain , just dont talk its could be better and nice2see that :/[/b]
    wheres your other forum name baba ?

Ultimo

wheres your other forum name baba ? [/b]
    Got ban till 10 in july , anyway no1 cant ban me i have many tricks to come back not only to change IP , also i banned cuz i open topic to respect GROBS and every1 flamed there so admins closed and banned me for nothing anyway thats why ^^

GROBS please open new char and get him 80 again and then post and every1 will be mad cuz you " noob " like some of nerds said xD

greishkan1

Got ban till 10 in july , anyway no1 cant ban me i have many tricks to come back not only to change IP , also i banned cuz i open topic to respect GROBS and every1 flamed there so admins closed and banned me for nothing anyway thats why ^^

GROBS please open new char and get him 80 again and then post and every1 will be mad cuz you " noob " like some of nerds said xD[/b]
    Rofl. In new server then Grobs is 80 others are max 72