Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turns out like you?[/b] well i dindt screw GROBS over so why should i worry ? :lol:...
Page: 4

Banned

turns out like you?[/b]
    well i dindt screw GROBS over so why should i worry ? :lol:

Banned Senior Member

fenix is unbugged grobs
    gyft 2k kc + warrioy equip pls =[[/b]
    I cant buy KC , im bosnian

MATSUKI

he scammed sometihng that was his?
    lol?

he gave you a FREE account, told you he'd help you, and you leave the subclan? He has every right to do what he did, you bascially betrayed him.[/b]

"GAVE"...Give = a : to put into the possession of another for his use

Gr0bs.. u didnt offer me shit.. =/

And i never really asked him for a favor, when i said give me an account nigga i was sincerely joking.. To my surprise he had info..

but u dont think its weird he had a hidden PIN number in the email so he could swipe the shit

I cant buy KC , im bosnian [/b]

well

arent you a ****** lover

Banned Senior Member

"GAVE"...Give = a : to put into the possession of another for his use

Gr0bs.. u didnt offer me shit.. =/

And i never really asked him for a favor, when i said give me an account nigga i was sincerely joking.. To my surprise he had info..

but u dont think its weird he had a hidden PIN number in the email so he could swipe the shit[/b]
    Dont fucking lie more , i told you give me 42 GBs(21gb that i gave at begining as help,white dragon amy + for char) and account is urs.

MATSUKI

well i dindt screw GROBS over so why should i worry ? :lol:[/b]

Ur saying i screwed him over? That i swipe a character that he worked on hard on from him for an idiotic reason? nope.. He took the char back within 5 Hours tho why? Cuz i left the sub clan when WE NEVER SPECIFICALLY AGREED ON ANY KIND OF TERM REGARDING ME STAYING IN THE CLAN FOREVER...

Banned Senior Member

Look kid ... you came here with me , i gave you char , i gave u start items, i gave u start money ... all u had to do is stay in clan cuz that was only reason i gave u account , its same that Luca give you account and you come Reapers
    Smoke made like 1lvl on that char also , 1lvl you leeched at ew's and that there wasnt Reapers u wouldnt get even 1 lvl on ur own.

And M3ch i did pay for account with ares items , ask briana

Aziznow

Pft. GROBS im with you.

Ur saying i screwed him over? That i swipe a character that he worked on hard on from him for an idiotic reason? nope.. He took the char back within 5 Hours tho why? Cuz i left the sub clan when WE NEVER SPECIFICALLY AGREED ON ANY KIND OF TERM REGARDING ME STAYING IN THE CLAN FOREVER...[/b]
    matsuki i dont understand why you are crying, grobs gave you a free account and help you get equipped help you lvl then once you get decent gears you decide to leave clan for your own reasons.. grobs has every right to take the account back. your a ungrateful person, on top of that he gave you your items back yet he's the scammer? the only scammer i see is you.

Banned

from what ive seen on the forum for a while and his rep i dont even have to read all of this.

grobs = no scammer
    grobs = nigga!

sit

MATSUKI

matsuki i dont understand why you are crying, grobs gave you a free account and help you get equipped help you lvl then once you get decent gears you decide to leave clan for your own reasons.. grobs has every right to take the account back. your a ungrateful person, on top of that he gave you your items back yet he's the scammer? the only scammer i see is you.[/b]

I didnt think youd take that route steven but oh well.. How am I a scammer? How hard did he work to get the account he gave me? not hard at all, he didnt pay anything .. it was givin to him for free and he gave it to me.. and i aint cryin it just seems wrong to me of how over powerd gr0bs is.. i mean i spend usd for prem and spend countless hours and that doesnt matter? and i left the sub clan so i can level better =/ and why do u guys keep saying he helped me get equppied, yeah he gave me wdn yeah thats nice w/e but im the one that camped like 24 hours for those 2 attilas lawl... He gives an account that he puts a PIN number on before giving to me.. and i get a char that i have no freedom in? and I dont have the items i dont even play anymore.. thought u were better than this steven lawl.. w/e

gr0bs has too many bitches.. nuff said

Banned Senior Member

Who gave you start items and money so u can be able to farm attilas ?

I gave all tradeable items from that char to Moonscar i dont need any your shit i just take whats mine.

Ask briana 1st owner of char ... i bought it of her with ares items / coins FOR YOU ONLY !!!!

Bitches ? ppl just see that u talking lots of bull shits and i didnt called noone here to post like you did , and half of those ppl i dont even know.

MATSUKI

MMM start items start items start items... i remember 500m for pots... then a wdn... than the MS that got dupe wiped..... mmm moon and kenshin helped me get chitin 7 and i camped attila than got the 2 pendants got shell... people helped me with dual wield....

and then iono who brianna is and i frankly i dont give a fuck but the previous owner before me was mech so u didnt get the account for me

Banned Senior Member

MMM start items start items start items... i remember 500m for pots... then a wdn... than the MS that got dupe wiped..... mmm moon and kenshin helped me get chitin 7 and i camped attila than got the 2 pendants got shell... people helped me with dual wield....
    and then iono who brianna is and i frankly i dont give a fuck but the previous owner before me was mech so u didnt get the account for me[/b]
    Start items like a wdn , raptor +3 , glave +7 then later MS +7 then 1 day 500m then few days later 500m more , then 100m for this , 300 for pots cuz u broke all ur shells then i cant even remember others.

When u get more infos then come back , all u saying is just total bull shit

MATSUKI

raptor +3? i gave that back lol... glave 7? wrong person... u only gave me 500m once for pots =/ maybe csw but thats it.. i broke my shells? LOL Moonscar has them...

Nice

Dont u people ever get tired of being afraid to say something? Dont u guys get tired of sucking this niggas dick? Kissin his ass and bein his bitch?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast