Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Grobs Scammer?

This is a discussion on Grobs Scammer? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ouch well no point if the 1 on 1 is just a slaughter. Lol i remember i gained a shell ...
Page: 8

Banned

Ouch well no point if the 1 on 1 is just a slaughter. Lol i remember i gained a shell set +7 with a 1 v 1 agreement... Sigh to bad i also lost dual rols and a chitin set +7 later that week.

Got to cocky .

GlassJaw

gyft me the accont

Aziznow

The warrior?

He said he has many people trying to play it.

Banned

there once was a guy named gr0bs, who sold an account and somehow got full access and ended up with dual rol +2 and ib +10 a few months later [/b]
    so? items/account wasent his so why you bitching ?

GROBS SUCKS LOL[/b]
    yeah and your a scammer

Wow, I'm not sure where to start here. 1st off, if someone gives you an account it's not so you can take it and say kktybb. It's because he knows he needs more fatty's in his clan or alliance. This kind of goes with the "if someone gives you something for free, it's not right to sell it and make a profit..."
    I met Grobs a while back when I bought one of his characters. All went smooth, I WU'd the money to him, and he gave me all the info's. I never took Grobs' access away from the character, and I also began to add absolutely insane items to the account. Yes, the +10 iron bow is not just a rumor, it really exists. Same with the dual ROLs +2, shells 8 and all the other items sometimes brought up. Grobs had the secret question the entire time, and the account always had gold premium. If grobs was going to scam someone, I presented to him the absolute most opportune situation. Full set of +2 uniques, ib10, shells 8....Most people would have taken the items and disappeared off the face of the earth. Not Grobs. He could have sold those items and retired, but he didnt. He could have changed the password on the account...again, he didnt. Grobs played Flatline. Grobs has the secret question to Flatline. Again, I havent lost anything. I'm sorry to the individuals who feel they have been wronged by Grobs, but from all my experiences he has been very honorable and honest with everything. I wish I could go into this more, but I'm at work at the moment and on limited time. Final note-Whatever Grobs did, I'm sure he had a reason to do it.[/b]
    need to say anymore of you people who dont know anything ?

I didnt bitch the character from him ass hole >.<.. I was fuckin around and was like gyft me character heres da PM

and u expect for me not to call u his bitch.. lmao... and ok SUPPOSIDLY he pays in game coins for it.. i paid usd for the prem and shit and that doesnt have any significance? i didnt bitch anything from this guy, was jus jokin and he pops with info.. is that my fault?[/b]

All i have to say is lol to this guy looking up the definition of give

I got my cheetos and milk here[/b]
    WHAT THE FUCK? CHEETOS AND MILK????

How do you not get sick from that?

On topic- you coulda at least told him, if you quit the clan I want my char back... Not just change the info like that :S

WafflesAndCocaine

yo grobs ill take that acc and stay in your allied clan and wont be a nubie gyft?

yo grobs ill take that acc and stay in your allied clan and wont be a nubie gyft?[/b]
    Rofl xD

MATSUKI

if he woulda told me to stay in the sub when he first gave me the account than maybe i would have stayed =/ he never told me i was restricted until after he took the account... seems like u guy dont realize that.. whatever ima lil bitch heh.. like u guys wouldnt bitch if someone u trusted just took ur account away from u.. w/e... he shoulda told me there were rules before and not after he took the account away from me.. the only thing we did agree on about that account was that i was going to get to level 70... then i left sub to level to 70 faster and he took the account away from me and hes sayin shit like i told u the first day that u have to stay with me =/ thats the thing tho.. he didnt tell me till after he took the shit away... when he "GAVE" me the account i thought i had the freedom to do whatever i want, the people in the sub clan i hardly liked and they hardly liked me.. all these guys saying gr0bs is legit player all this bla bla.. nice.. no one said he was a koxper or w/e yah its nice to find a legit player... but all of this power u guys feed him is turning him corrupt and its pretty much ok for him to do whatever he wants because you guys well always stand up for him... its just a game i know, but its just wrong to take the char away from me without having a full fledged conversation... like i said 1000000000 times before, all he had to do was tell me when he gave the account that he wanted me to stay in the reaperZ... but he only started sayin shit after i left and after he took the account away from me... yeah im bitchin, so what w/e... yall just too blind to realize the facts... if he had a right, good for him... all i did was leave the sub clan to join one of reapers ALLY clans to level faster so that way i can get to 70 faster, something he had wanted for me... gr0bs was cool and all and i 100% trusted him, but until he busted this shit on me after all the expenses i have paid just to play that damn character... i feel used... those that side with gr0bs, i dunno why... i just think because he has all of these connections with GMs is why hes so powerful and he can do whatever he wants to people below him.. and all of you guys who look up to him and see him as a legit player too busy... whatever.... im tired of this bullshit, i got did wrong, i lost around 100 USD for prem and i lost about 3 months of my life that i CANT take back... and gr0bs lost... nothing..

watever im done arguing with you blind people... call me as u want, label me as u wish, i dont care... believe wat u want to

fuck gr0bs, fuck reapers as a clan and a environment, and if u gunna be down with them than fuck u too :P

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

zz what a KO drama ...

xD gyft me acc and ill make it 70+ ( ne fıck İou me oke?) werı legıt thats all xD

another usless post >_< oh.. who cares

if he woulda told me to stay in the sub when he first gave me the account than maybe i would have stayed =/ he never told me i was restricted until after he took the account... seems like u guy dont realize that.. whatever ima lil bitch heh.. like u guys wouldnt bitch if someone u trusted just took ur account away from u.. w/e... he shoulda told me there were rules before and not after he took the account away from me.. the only thing we did agree on about that account was that i was going to get to level 70... then i left sub to level to 70 faster and he took the account away from me and hes sayin shit like i told u the first day that u have to stay with me =/ thats the thing tho.. he didnt tell me till after he took the shit away... when he "GAVE" me the account i thought i had the freedom to do whatever i want, the people in the sub clan i hardly liked and they hardly liked me.. all these guys saying gr0bs is legit player all this bla bla.. nice.. no one said he was a koxper or w/e yah its nice to find a legit player... but all of this power u guys feed him is turning him corrupt and its pretty much ok for him to do whatever he wants because you guys well always stand up for him... its just a game i know, but its just wrong to take the char away from me without having a full fledged conversation... like i said 1000000000 times before, all he had to do was tell me when he gave the account that he wanted me to stay in the reaperZ... but he only started sayin shit after i left and after he took the account away from me... yeah im bitchin, so what w/e... yall just too blind to realize the facts... if he had a right, good for him... all i did was leave the sub clan to join one of reapers ALLY clans to level faster so that way i can get to 70 faster, something he had wanted for me... gr0bs was cool and all and i 100% trusted him, but until he busted this shit on me after all the expenses i have paid just to play that damn character... i feel used... those that side with gr0bs, i dunno why... i just think because he has all of these connections with GMs is why hes so powerful and he can do whatever he wants to people below him.. and all of you guys who look up to him and see him as a legit player too busy... whatever.... im tired of this bullshit, i got did wrong, i lost around 100 USD for prem and i lost about 3 months of my life that i CANT take back... and gr0bs lost... nothing..

watever im done arguing with you blind people... call me as u want, label me as u wish, i dont care... believe wat u want to

fuck gr0bs, fuck reapers as a clan and a environment, and if u gunna be down with them than fuck u too[/b]
    if he gave you acc u should be a lil biatch sorry ..

Banned

I guess i knew you from Ares Matsuki

The nick seems familia =P

Well, id say, as grobs gave u the account, then it would be best if u explained him why u wanted to quit the clan, and maybe u 2 couldve found out of some sorta deal...

And at the other hand, i think its quite unfair by you grobs, just to take it all back, afterall, he spend cash on prem, and afford in exping it, and some of the items where his own (right`?)...

I guess u 2 should maybe talk about it, and find out of something...

And as u said Matsuki, its sorta fishy that he putted a PIN on the mail? O_O eventhou i didnt understand that part clearly...

Im not picking any dercent site, for the time ive known grobs, he was always a nice guy... and i see why hes angry...

MATSUKI

hmm yeah i was on ares as matsuki but that was pre firedrake.. i had quit and sold my char to a noob who ended up scamming people xD but he did get 70 + rofl

and yeah the email thing.. i guess it was a PIN # that he placed on the email before giving me the account, which makes me wonder if i did stay in the clan.. he still could have just taken it away any time that he wanted.. happy or feud.... and that aint right.. claiming its a gift when you have something hidden in it that i didnt know about which made u capable of just... bam...

and btw, to the guy above waker.. i aint a bitch.. i have my own mind and ill speak up for myself

I didnt bitch the character from him ass hole >.<.. I was fuckin around and was like gyft me character heres da PM

and u expect for me not to call u his bitch.. lmao... and ok SUPPOSIDLY he pays in game coins for it.. i paid usd for the prem and shit and that doesnt have any significance? i didnt bitch anything from this guy, was jus jokin and he pops with info.. is that my fault?[/b]
    wow gr0bs nice gave the account away b4 he baught/asked for it must have been hard work for him

Chiclette

He gave u an account for logos he told you to stay in sub clan till ur 70 didnt he? then he said the account would be yours 100%. But u didn&#39;t want to listen he helped u getting an account but you felt so pro and thought u was his slave just because he told you to stay in his subclan till 70. So imo he has right to do whatever he want with the account.

MATSUKI

like i said he didnt bust that stay in sub til 70 shit until after he took the account =/.. the only thing he said about 70 was that he wanted me to get 70 on that char

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast