Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Guachimaga of Tormentors :)

This is a discussion on Guachimaga of Tormentors :) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/26763095/guacih...hamaga.wmv.html...
Page: 1

BattyBat

Trii

why is this in cheaters section ?

BattyBat

hes afk and auto potting...

hes stood in a place where he cant be hit except "r"

nice..

Banned Senior Member

hmm I think he's been hacked but dunno
    I saw a post where he said in the topic something bad happend to me but I didnt go in there to read

BattyBat

no he hasnt been hacked, thats called a shit excuse ^^

TunaFishyMe

whos the guy that laughs at the very ends? two sound laugher lol, hes funny xD

BattyBat

thats morax, becasue he killed him :P

Guachimagaa

okey, first of all havent been hacked, dunno where did u get that... 2nd i already told u what happened through pms, coz i didnt want to make a big thread of whining and flaming like most of the topics of dies of our lives.. but since u started it, i wanna leave the things clear, and ill tell the same things i told u through pms, i was in a party exping at ravens with KLR and some other guys who i always exp with, that day i got my lvl 65 and i was so happy, then u guys came as always to raid us, i went back to hide, and waited there, then i got stucked and couldnt move,everybody died,i just earned absoluteness so i wanted to see how many tiem i could tank u all, i didnt know i was bugged or anything, i even started screaming in party like crazy that i loved absoluteness and bla bla bla, because i lasted few second with u all on me, didnt know i was in a bugged place... and u dont know if i was afk or not.. thats all i have to say

BattyBat

rofl, bullshit excuses

you honestly expect people to believe you accidently got bugged there? kk men

Guachimagaa

i waited there, when u came i was going to run away but i couldnt i was stucked, so i started spamming hp poths, not my fault that it a was bugged place, and according to ur quesiton, i dont want ppl to believe in anything, just explained what happened and thats enough for me.

Obiwan

Why didn't you use gate ? You had that time.

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Obiwan
    Why didn't you use gate ? You had that time.
    i wanted to test absoluteness, wich i got that same day

Doc

Hmmm didnt know that it was a bugged place in the same way that you all TP each other onto the roof of the house????

BoiNkk

Originally posted by Guachimagaa
    i waited there, when u came i was going to run away but i couldnt i was stucked, so i started spamming hp poths, not my fault that it a was bugged place, and according to ur quesiton, i dont want ppl to believe in anything, just explained what happened and thats enough for me.
    Same old batty, whining and whining...

BattyBat

and boiinnk is?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast