Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Guachimaga of Tormentors :)

This is a discussion on Guachimaga of Tormentors :) within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Guachimagaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guachimagaa)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan Why didn't you use gate ? You had that time. i wanted to test ...
Page: 2

BattyBat

Originally posted by Guachimagaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guachimagaa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    Why didn't you use gate ? You had that time.
    i wanted to test absoluteness, wich i got that same day[/b]
    wanted to test absoluteness? in a place where people cant hit you except "r"? well thats a very nice test of it isnt it now..

anyone else smell the strong aroma of shite drifting over guacimaga's comments?

Originally posted by BattyBat
    and boiinnk is?
    a guy with 9 posts..

Haven't seen the video yet, so nothing about it yet...

Batty stop trying to come my exp parties...U make me /town for styxes way too often :lol:

BattyBat

stop trying to level then fagyar :wub:

anyone else smell the strong aroma of shite drifting over guacimaga's comments?
    It stinks h43r:

Guachimagaa

once again i didnt know it was a bugged place, untill today :S

Guachimagaa

hes afk and auto potting...

hes stood in a place where he cant be hit except "r"

nice..

Originally posted by Doc
    Hmmm didnt know that it was a bugged place in the same way that you all TP each other onto the roof of the house????
    why am i not in the roof of the house, or why there isnt any mage near me, or why theres not even 1 kill of u guys of another mage, or even better, if i was afk how could i tp other ppl onto the roof of the house, or if i left afk why didnt the other mages kick me from party, or why would i be afk THERE if the exp spot is far far away,or why go afk specially when 55 comes :huh:

BattyBat

doc didnt say you tped people onto the house in that exact same party.. but yes it happens..

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

HMMMMMMMMMM BATTY
    You aren't one to talk.

You're the same person who hides inside the trees in HH trolls.. where you can only R attack... haha.

Just because you can't get up there doesn't mean other people can't, there are bugged areas with small entrances everywhere (i.e. orc side Deruvish area and the DM spot with the bones). Guachi just walked up there, and you couldn't because you didn't walk the same way Guachi did, and now you're calling Guachi a cheater? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Why didn't you town?" "Why didn't you gate?" Well, you're being spammed with R attack, any spell you cast would be cancelled almost immediately. Town? I've had instances where my computer froze up so horribly all I could do was spam 3 (my pots), couldn't even hit enter for the dialog box to show up to type /town. I was in that party for awhile and Guachi was logged in for a long time - he just got 65 that day.

"Why this, why that?" Unless you can show proof that you can read his mind or proof he uses any kind of program (which he obviously doesn't), don't talk. Next time I see you use a pot I'll fraps it and say its KOSP!
    -_-'

Guachimagaa

Originally posted by Doc
    Hmmm didnt know that it was a bugged place in the same way that you all TP each other onto the roof of the house????

hehehe Baty get some axe def u die so fast man

BattyBat

he had plenty of chance to town.. he was over half for a lot of that until those reinforcements and extra duffs came..

and whenever im at trolls i stand on the path, never in the trees

BattyBat

Originally posted by Baba
    hehehe Baty get some axe def u die so fast man
    i know, i am such a bad gun...

p.s tell byour mage not to tp you straight back after a death next time..

cos thats you dying again

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

he had plenty of chance to town.. he was over half for a lot of that until those reinforcements and extra duffs came..

He wanted to test absoluteness, your point being?

All your evidence is based on "I think he should have...", or "He was stupid to not..."... you're not here to give him advice.

BattyBat

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BattyBat

He wanted to test absoluteness, your point being?[/b]
    test absoluteness from r damage?

no.

Guachimagaa

again, i wanted to test absoluteness, i didnt want to town, :unsure:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast