Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL!

This is a discussion on guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a few weeks ago, my account got hacked. Suddenly when i look my paypal trades, thursday, it seems that somebody ...
Page: 1

Serva

Default guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL!

a few weeks ago, my account got hacked. Suddenly when i look my paypal trades, thursday, it seems that somebody putted $80 of knightcash on that account, and also transferred $500 to an e-mailadress which is exactly the same as the one this person has here, and guess what, i added him on msn and his nickname is bull...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...p?p=15245#15245

btw, i could stop the $500...

bull

and i didn't do shit, i don't even know who you are, but you can check ip's of the people who have been on your account/paypal/etc. and talk to paypal if you want. i had nothing to do with this and i don't even know how i got mixed up into this. stop making fucking accusations before you get the whole story straight.

Serva

ok, so this is funny, some guy hacks my paypal and sends you $500?
    looks a bit strange doesn't it?

bull

yea, it does, but i can guarantee you i had nothing to do with this, as i said before, check ips/etc. and stop making false accusations.

Vlein

lol its ur email how do u have nothing to do with it

bull

whoever sent me the money got me into this.. as i said, check ips/etc.

Serva

i could give the ip's if K2 would work along and give the ip of where the last time my account was logged in (and was putted on $80 of knight cash with my paypal)

bull

and thats why i quit this game, k2 is worthless and does nothing but release new servers

Sweet

Originally posted by bull
    and thats why i quit this game, k2 is worthless and does nothing but release new servers
    Or maybe you quit because you just made a cool $500 and don't want to deal with the shame of scamming someone...

NooBZilla

then give his 500 bucks back retrad if he saying it wasnt you

Serva

he didn't get them, i was just in time to cancel it, but the payment to K2 for the 2 times $40 of knight cash (to my hacked account!!!!) was allready done, and so i'm not getting those back

bull

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bull
    Or maybe you quit because you just made a cool $500 and don't want to deal with the shame of scamming someone... [/b]
    nope, quit this game way before this happened, and he already took his $500 back that his "hacker" sent to me..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hacker got his MSN today and was posing as Serv. Lucky when he asked me for Felix's account info I though it was odd and when I asked him to come to vent and he refussed we knew it was not him.

Some narsty stuff going on here and who ever it is , is now trying to get his filthly mits on other accounts.

I think it shows even more than before that you can't trust a load of text on a screen to be who they say they are.

i dont think that someone would hack another persons paypal and send some random person 500$ so stop the bs and give him his shit back T_T <_< :angry:

checking ips is useless. Some1 who did it probably used comps in cafe. Im not saying it was u. He could do it just for fun and picked radnom person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast