Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL!

This is a discussion on guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and he also putted 2 times $40 on it or fun? Anyway, if i would ask anyone's login on msn, ...
Page: 2

Serva

and he also putted 2 times $40 on it or fun?
    Anyway, if i would ask anyone's login on msn, don't give it, it's not me asking for it

JimXrOx

serva check your pc m8.. felix said that this guy used your msn... so he prolly got a keylogger and got all your details.. or he is a good "friend" of yours.. anyway good luck on solving it

Go to paypal.com , login

click on infos to check the payment he did to k2

it should show
    Item Name :
    Bronze Premium
    Item number :
    xxxxx |1645489

xxxxx is the account name of the guy

Serva

Originally posted by Flippy

xxxxx is the account name of the guy
    hehe, i know the account name, it's mine that got hacked ^^

Serva

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    serva check your pc m8.. felix said that this guy used your msn... so he prolly got a keylogger and got all your details.. or he is a good "friend" of yours.. anyway good luck on solving it
    it certainly isn't a good friend of me, cause he wouldn't ask my belgian friends their account id 's and pass in English :P
    pc formatted in the meanwhile, and passes everywhere are changed.
    Got the 2 times $40 of knight cash he purchased back from paypal, so i believe the KO account will be blocked soon, for cc fraude (charging back money)

JimXrOx

well i just hope u will find a way to get your account back afterwards too.. sorry to hear a good guy got in these troubles cuz of a faggot -.-

Serva

tbh, i gave up all hope allready to get anything back from it. Congratz, ***hole, you won. But don't feel good with it, i know you feel guilty somewhere.
    Anyway, i allready "quitted" this game, i'm just messing around a bit on Edana, untill WoW comes back in the stores in Belgium (sold out for weeks over here),and then i'll prolly say officially goodbye to this game that once was a joy to play, without any worries about hackers, dupers, scammers, macroƫrs, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12