Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

0sii SCAMER

This is a discussion on 0sii SCAMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tryed to made inter-server trade with him and i give him part of trade first in Ares and told ...
Page: 1

Mijac

Thumbs down

I tryed to made inter-server trade with him and i give him part of trade first in Ares and told me relog to Girakon and never more he logging.

He use love_town in forum.
    Careful with him, he use to mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

In game name in girakon : 0sii

If someone dont believe me add me in mesenger and i can give you pics and mesenger conversation.
    My mesenger is [email protected]

Thanks all

I tryed to made inter-server trade with him and i give him part of trade first in Ares and told me relog to Girakon and never more he logging.

If someone dont believe me add me in mesenger and i can give you pics and mesenger conversation.

Thanks all[/b]
    There r Osii and 0sii on human side,dunno to which 1 u talked.Anyway,if u seak about 1 who is in Nerve clan,i haven't seen him online for a while.He plays barely and his english sux like urs

chimera2888

lolz forien fight ><

Mijac

There r Osii and 0sii on human side,dunno to which 1 u talked.Anyway,if u seak about 1 who is in Nerve clan,i haven&#39;t seen him online for a while.He plays barely and his english sux like urs[/b]
    Im talking abot 0sii (human rogue). Sorry if my english isnt good enough for you, anyway this topic isnt to talk about my english only to show you this stupid SCAMER. Thats all.
    Thanks

Im talking abot 0sii (human rogue). Sorry if my english isnt good enough for you, anyway this topic isnt to talk about my english only to show you this stupid SCAMER. Thats all.
    Thanks[/b]
    Well for starters u posted this in wrong section so dun b1tch at ppl h34r:. Oh and when u make accusasions on some1 u really should post some evidence or else nobody will trust u and u just make a fool out of yourself. People will flame u...

Mijac

Again I only posted to inform people to take care with this guy.
    I could posts scremshoots, or mesenger conversations but are in spainsh, so no way. If you are really interesting u can add me in mesenger and i will send u all proves.
    And i know this is wrong section, but i posted in right section too. <_<
    Thanks to try defend a SCAMER.

eddiezhu

oh yah haha he&#39;s a scammer tried to chargeback on paypal but got owned by me^^

Mike_Miller

how did you win i thought chagreback 100%? and that sucks he use to be in honor i think right>?

Throttle

yeah

Steefo_o

trade mod for the win kk :/ btw majac still wanne trade?
    contact me someday aq

Mijac

I thought that you or your sharer didnt want.
    I will pm you , but now we have to inform all that 0sii is a noobie SCAMER.

chimera2888

how did you win i thought chagreback 100%? and that sucks he use to be in honor i think right>?[/b]
    ye he was in honor and envy dont think any one rele liked him ^^

Banned

Smile

Thanks all[/b]
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! i m no scammer stupid lol
    This business that you did was not with me, I was on vacation for 2 weeks.
    My friend is playing with my account and i don&#39;t know problems tuviste with my friend but I do not like that I say "scammer"
    If you want to talk to my friend, this is your msn [email protected]
    The truth bothers me quite this problem and saying that this stupid things in my account so that solves your problems with my friend and no with
    :angry: :angry: :angry:

Holst33

Mijac

He use other mesenger too : [email protected]

CAREFUL WITH THIS SCAMER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast