Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hacked by BloodThrustingRogue

This is a discussion on Hacked by BloodThrustingRogue within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK i have a lvl 60 warrior since i sold brokenshield and his name is BOOMER209J and me and BloodThrustingRogue ...
Page: 1

BrokenShield

OK i have a lvl 60 warrior since i sold brokenshield and his name is BOOMER209J and me and BloodThrustingRogue were sharing accounts, ....... and i didnt have gold prem so my stuff was unsealed,....... so i log on and all my stuff is gone!!!!! so... i got on his account and there it all was, all my stuffed was sealed on his warrior so i checked his rogue and everything was sealed exept his dual shards +7 so i took them and it serves him right for taking my stuff...... so if u are sharing an account with him i would not let him play it anymore....... evan if ur stuff is sealed he will take ur money or somehow get ur sq ....... DO NOT TRUST THIS PLAY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!! Thanks

OOOO P.S. tell people he scams and hacked so it doesnt happen to them too.

G0D

Your the idiot sharing account without gold prem / sealed items.
    You was just asking to be scammed.

BrokenShield

Dude stfu he was my friends for along time and i could always trust him untill he fucking hacked me so go suck a fat one

G0D

By the looks of it, I think you just sat on one after sharing with him.

killkillengage

bull shit boomer blood never took your shit

iv known blood since he started game and hes had all my passes hed never take anything from a friend

killkillengage

OMG i read on he hacks and can get you secret question

hes fucking 13 years old

sexyrexy

that isnt hacking.. its more like trusting people that you dont really know

killkillengage

ya it would be exept it didnt happen

garfieldbr

owned cuz trust so much

killkillengage

funny you guys talk about trust to much but that doesnt apply cuz ya this "hack" didnt happen

killkillengage

I am BloodThrustingRogue i never had Bommers account why would i take his newbie stuff and he went on my accout and took my shards and broke them

qwer1234

boomer ur a fag....blood didnt hack u u noob...u fucking didnt wanan lvl ur account..so u quiet and say u got hacked? ur so fucking stupid........u burned his daggers cause u suck at life.....no one bleive boomer ...he lies..he scammed me to alil ago ..thats wat we get for sharing info

BrokenShield

Dude wtf w/e all i know is all my shit was on his account so talk to me on msn [email protected]

killkillengage

dude u probly put your shit on my account and said i hacked u and took a SS

The king. Senior Member

MIKE_HUNT IS LEGIT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast