Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG OMG OMG whassup is scammer for 100%

This is a discussion on OMG OMG OMG whassup is scammer for 100% within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he wanted to give me the money .... but he isnt every day he gave other bullshit... then 2 days ...
Page: 1

Trawma_35

he wanted to give me the money .... but he isnt every day he gave other bullshit... then 2 days ago he told me
    "sell me ur dark vane pls" i didnt agree cuz he didnt gave me the premium yet then he said: "i was asshole i hold u and didnt gave u premium for more then week" i told him thats ok give me the info and we will close the deal ... the he told me wait i transfer items and dont answer me 2 days... still dont getting answer!!
    this guy fucking eat me with bulshits every time i cant belive this!!!
    now he pmed me again and said i promise u ill get u it while ill get money in my bank .. that what he said in the first time there is more then 2 weeks left he eat me in bullshits
    mattish: "i wont go again dont worry"
    then after 1 minut he gone again...
    what will be the next bullshits:"im clean my room", "im go to the toilet", "my perents died", "my brother gay", "my visa briken", "cant find my keyboard", "my dog eatig my pc o.O", "ill buy prem more 45days ok baba"?, "senin lvl kec im need exp now latter aga"..... ye ye right
    scammer Pfff
    omg this guy scammed 3 ppls and maybe more :
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.......&hl=beatrix
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=192074
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1735684

Banned

..that sucks bro..cause i know your 100% trustable

eduarvera23

shouldn't u change ur trustable list then? :huh:
    and sorry about that, i thought he was trustable too

Trawma_35

shouldn't u change ur trustable list then? :huh:
    and sorry about that, i thought he was trustable too [/b]
    omg thanks i forgot it

whassup

lol this is hilarious ...

you told me you would sell me this priest cheap for gold premium which i agreed, after some time you gave me small information, which was 1 sq answer, as the account was hacked many times, i changed the info on the priest with 1 secret question answer, i then didnt want to buy you prem, as i wanted to make sure that the info's could be changed, as i had to submit a support ticket and get all the 3 secret question answers changed and the seal password which u had none of this information ...
    i then waited a few days, even with you spamming me on msn, and said i would buy the gold premium when i got paid, which i never did get payed, so i told you, ok i will buy it for you now, so i logged into your account and tried to buy you premium, which i said i could only buy you bronze as i was not payed.
    i tried to buy bronze but as i came to notice it said on ClickAndBuy the only method of payment thats works for me, said due to an error this transaction could not be exicuted.
    i told you many times that i will keep trying which i did, then when i told you its still not working you begged me to give you items ingame which i did not have, i then told you that i had money in my paypal but there is no use for this as it would not of got you gold premium ..... so u said you would add windwaker and i would send her the cash and she would buy prem for you which i agreed apon.
    you added windwaker to the conversation and then she went afk strait away.
    ive been playing world of warcraft so i havnt checked msn.....
    then you asked me for the priest back, and i said no due to the fact i wasted my time trying to get all the info changed as you never had any of it apart from 1 SQ...
    all you had to do was message me on msn, add windwaker and get her to give me her paypal email and i would of gladly sent her 25$ for her to buy you prem ....
    but now you have gone and made a stupid topic saying i scammed you when i never!

the_man_slayer

shoulda been safe rather than sorry :mellow:

sorry to hear tho man

Trawma_35

lol this is hilarious ...

you told me you would sell me this priest cheap for gold premium which i agreed, after some time you gave me small information, which was 1 sq answer, as the account was hacked many times, i changed the info on the priest with 1 secret question answer, i then didnt want to buy you prem, as i wanted to make sure that the info's could be changed, as i had to submit a support ticket and get all the 3 secret question answers changed and the seal password which u had none of this information ...
    i then waited a few days, even with you spamming me on msn, and said i would buy the gold premium when i got paid, which i never did get payed, so i told you, ok i will buy it for you now, so i logged into your account and tried to buy you premium, which i said i could only buy you bronze as i was not payed.
    i tried to buy bronze but as i came to notice it said on ClickAndBuy the only method of payment thats works for me, said due to an error this transaction could not be exicuted.
    i told you many times that i will keep trying which i did, then when i told you its still not working you begged me to give you items ingame which i did not have, i then told you that i had money in my paypal but there is no use for this as it would not of got you gold premium ..... so u said you would add windwaker and i would send her the cash and she would buy prem for you which i agreed apon.
    you added windwaker to the conversation and then she went afk strait away.
    ive been playing world of warcraft so i havnt checked msn.....
    then you asked me for the priest back, and i said no due to the fact i wasted my time trying to get all the info changed as you never had any of it apart from 1 SQ...
    all you had to do was message me on msn, add windwaker and get her to give me her paypal email and i would of gladly sent her 25$ for her to buy you prem ....
    but now you have gone and made a stupid topic saying i scammed you when i never![/b]
    ill if u really will send the money to her

WrongAnswerYouDie

too fast thinking

but anyway wassaup mattish u fuked me too..
    and u know what i am talking about

i was prepearing to play with u.. 2 weeks before akara and at the second the server got opened u told me when i log off i give u the pass and u never gave me, u said nvm i dont wanna let u play.

mybe u dont understand but try to think like me!

whassup

too fast thinking

but anyway wassaup mattish u fuked me too..
    and u know what i am talking about

i was prepearing to play with u.. 2 weeks before akara and at the second the server got opened u told me when i log off i give u the pass and u never gave me, u said nvm i dont wanna let u play.

mybe u dont understand but try to think like me![/b]
    i didnt fuck you... i just decided you was a bit dodgy at begining of server and didnt want you to play an account with me, not to mention the fact that ZAHI AKA TRAWMA_35 told me you sent him a keylogger aye?

IVE TOLD YOU I WILL STILL BUY YOU GOLD PREMIUM BUT YOU DONT SEEM TO WANT TO ADD WINDWAKER TO MSN SO I CAN SEND HER THE USD VIA PAYPAL!

Trawma_35

he sent but he didnt knew that its keylogger :S that was his fucking "friend" ben..

sexy Owa

lol

eduarvera23

lol

Trawma_35

FUCK AND FUCK AND FUCK !!!!!
    ill get nothing from this guy!!!!!!!! fucking prommises

eduarvera23

wtf... :huh: is he or is he not trustable?!??....

Trawma_35

he isnt!!! fucking bullshit man!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast