Hacker :S

This is a discussion on Hacker :S within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nickname : EnterprizE Class : Rogue / Sin Lvl : 63/64 Race : Human Aparently this guy got rich from ...
Page: 1

psychic985

Nickname : EnterprizE
    Class : Rogue / Sin
    Lvl : 63/64
    Race : Human

Aparently this guy got rich from nowhere and he and his friends r bragging alot about stuff they tooked . Poor that guy who lost em :S

As far as I know , this is item list they stoled ... based on fact they gave to me .. dont want to say how i know .. lets just say i know some of them .. and they have big mouth ^^
    Item list :
    Dual Roc +1
    Dual Warrior Earrings +2
    Iron Belt+0(maybe +1)
    Avedon+8
    Dol+8
    HB+8
    WP+3
    Warrior Full plate set+9/19 str
    Rogue shell set+8
    Aparently as they r claming .. this guy gave pass by himself O.o but had items sealed .. and they cracked it :S
    On account it had dcz warrior 58 or 59 lvl and rogue ( Unknown lvl and nick) !
    Unfortunately he exchanged most of items so far .. so i dont know what he kept :S
    U can see now guy runinig with dual Sherions+7 and Chitin Shield+0 :S
    Knowing that they r bunch of 14 year old kids .. pls be carefull .. if any warrior is missing items from this list .. u know where to find em ! Also i know that main char from robbed dude is on separate account ! GG all Ares players .... keep on fair playing !

yap they did that to a noob i know...said they are gonna buy him premium, he gave his account info and they hacked it...but he had only shells+7 or something like that. Anyway these items ...huh, nice one
    EnterprizE and Jugoslovenka are the nicks

Psy

Psychic do you have any MSN logs or known members on KO4Life that can backup your story?

psychic985

I will try to find as many players that can confirm this story, tho It's gonna be hard cause they r kids and they don't have big circle of friends ... especially respected KO players ... From a reason of my privacy and calm , I didnt posted this with my real ko4life username , as u can see that was my first post with it :-) For anyone who need further info about this gimme pm on this account .. and I will tell u who I am actually and ofc my msn and rest so u can contact me ! Reason I didnt wanted to give real info is cause :
    1. If he found i hacking scheme, I could be target !
    2. That dude know my real nick and rest .. so if I made that post with it .. .he would know that it was me .. and I would have to give a lot of explanations etc. so .. as I said before .. I will try to backup this with much evidence I can find .. but if that dont works... ask him LOL >.> He's bragging all day about it xD piece

RE5PECTmf

I know EnteprizE for not so long time , but enough to figure that hes just kid thats horny to game. He might be weird sometimes , but its hormons from a 15 year old kid
    Someone told me hes accused for hacking or scamming or whatever. First to make things clear , there are no ppl with gear like that who would give pass by theirself , on different subject , i dont think this kid is able to make more cheating than maybe some low cash or 1-2 items scam. If this dude had sealed items , it would take a lot of work to crack password and i repeat again , his knowing of comps is not so good that he could do something like that ! If he got items that could be gifted or borrowed , but certainly not hacked. About dude who posted this, first of all : how he knew the list of stoled items ; 2nd of all : Did he maybe was into this too and got screwed up for items and now hes pissed . However , i will find out if this is true or not but this could write only mentaly sick person .. to expect from a 15 year old kid to hack peoples like that !

Nick : Respect90
    Class/Level : Mage 72 -----> working on lvling xD
    Clan : Lost Time

MSN : [email protected]

XxDeXtERxX

Lurtz why u say i hacked that guy,COZ I DIDNT??!!

JUGOSLOVENKA

u didnt take items from DrazaJuniors account? Yes u did

about this other guy...i didnt say anything