Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts

This is a discussion on Beware Lepi aka Sirblowjack and Alienwarrior from Volts within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a Caution to you guys all These two teamed up together and made quiet a good scam >< I ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Just a Caution to you guys all

These two teamed up together and made quiet a good scam ><
    I lost a Hb +7 and My merchant account with over 30gb.
    Alienwarrior in Clans Volts in Girakon did agree to have helped Lepi in scaming these items. Alienwarrior was naked warrior running around now has a shell +7 and chitin +8 and a rappy^^ god knows what else

Well the account had everything i pretty much had and was well over 30 to 35 gb^^
    Had a HB +7 >< Smite Hammer +7 Dol +7 and Lycon Hammer +6 Giga +6 valkyre Set ( I dunt wanan say anymore). Its ridiculous what people can do. Lepi aka Sirblowjack on Girakon Server had password to these account as he was really a trusted person as..... well ma bad.

Both these persona re from Egypt and live close by.
    They both blocked me on MSN

Had over 25 to 40 gems from Dungeon and Bilfrost about 30 ++ Chitin +7 parts
    Really the inn was full and i dunno what to say.
    This happened 2 hrs after i asked Lepi to pass me my HB .. he didn`t respond. 2 hrs later he msged me in msn saying he got hacked. Lepi is from Myko and is one of the best comp freak >< well when i checked after he got hacked i saw my other account he had access too were all naked and delvled
    Well he had access to my character as well but gladly i changed password just the day before.

Neways Just becareful when u trade with them or buy anything from them.
    NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Banned

sigh -_-

TopCat

NOT A WORD FROM U DREW!!!

hatamoto82

1. if u let play random ppl on ur accounts so i m not suprised u got scam again i dunno which time this month, but anyway i feel sorry for ur lost
    2. u said u had 30 gbs but when i asked u to pay me back for premium u said u dont have coins - ridiculous
    3. u can not respond on my MSNs when i ask u to pay me back its ur choice but dun be suprised when i charge back k2 of this money i paid for ur premium (k2 dun like to be charge back and they re baning such account imedietly)
    it would be stupid to loose account cuz of 25 bucks so show a little bit respect to me (especially when i did u a favor) and log into game for fucking 10min and pass me scrolls or coins. TY
    regards,
    spidey5

TopCat

1. if u let play random ppl on ur accounts so i m not suprised u got scam again i dunno which time this month, but anyway i feel sorry for ur lost
    2. u said u had 30 gbs but when i asked u to pay me back for premium u said u dont have coins - ridiculous
    3. u can not respond on my MSNs when i ask u to pay me back its ur choice but dun be suprised when i charge back k2 of this money i paid for ur premium (k2 dun like to be charge back and they re baning such account imedietly)
    it would be stupid to loose account cuz of 25 bucks so show a little bit respect to me (especially when i did u a favor) and log into game for fucking 10min and pass me scrolls or coins. TY
    regards,
    spidey5[/b]
    Dunt say crap..
    1) told u to gimme ur pay pal addy and ill give u 25$
    2)offered to buy u gold prem also..

those 2 ways i can pay back the gold,..

3) i never asked u to pay for my gold premium.. so other person did..
    4) i was the one who pmed u saying add me msn i ill give u 25 usd tha u paid for my sharer not ME

ppl here will laff when u call me a scammer.. be very carefula cout wat u say here.. dunt fukign piss me off

i can pay u 25 usd paypal or buy u gold

dunt liek it .. ?

cant do more

laterz

hatamoto82

Dunt say crap..
    1) told u to gimme ur pay pal addy and ill give u 25$
    2)offered to buy u gold prem also..

those 2 ways i can pay back the gold,..

3) i never asked u to pay for my gold premium.. so other person did..
    4) i was the one who pmed u saying add me msn i ill give u 25 usd tha u paid for my sharer not ME

ppl here will laff when u call me a scammer.. be very carefula cout wat u say here.. dunt fukign piss me off

i can pay u 25 usd paypal or buy u gold

dunt liek it .. ?

cant do more

laterz[/b]
    1. i m not using paypal i wont creat paypal account only for that payment
    2. i wont let u in on my account to buy me gold cuz u have not smart idea giving away accounts info to random ppl (i dont wanna be next person who will loose all items)
    3. i dont care who is playing on ur account its ur account and also when u decided that u will pay me back its ur responisbility now not some1 else
    4. true i had added u on msn than we decided that u will buy me scrolls for 2k g1 (equivalent of 25$$) at previous weekend than never got respons from u

dont try scare me that some1 will laugh on me, i dont care how many ppl here u got in ur pocket, especially if 25 bucks for u its just like a spit,
    i need to work hard for even 25 bucks
    peace

GangstamaN

Wow...I was right. O.o

Bad for you bro...><

iiason

already u helped u seek out all the invo i can mate, bad luck for, but nothing more i can do to get ur shit bak.

errrm, as if u give some random hb +7 tho, don&#39;t make dat mistake again. unless u r lettin me borrow ur uniques ^^.

<3

TopCat

already u helped u seek out all the invo i can mate, bad luck for, but nothing more i can do to get ur shit bak.
    errrm, as if u give some random hb +7 tho, don&#39;t make dat mistake again. unless u r lettin me borrow ur uniques ^^.

<3[/b]

i know you tried.. but only thing i dun t understand is how can a sccammer (Alienwarrior) be in same clan as u.. assisting in scam and scamming is both offense of same nature><

lepi

look tc u saw what happen day after day
    u saw how Alienwarrior scammed my acc
    and u saw him in game with his sweet new item come by scamed my acc + ur item
    and my acc Sirblowjack now with Alienwarrior .
    one thing topcat if i scammed u
    why u offer me come play ur warr lvl 70 and u give me items and i say NO mood for play usko anymore ?
    why u offer me come play ur prz and u give me item and i cam no mood for play usko anymore ?
    why u ask me for 1 week come play with u agien and i always say no ?

hmmm , why i moved to play in privte server ?

ok ok lets say alienwarr this shit g@y who acting for many years as he girl and he just g@y lol .
    lets replay on what u say part by part
    Well the account had everything i pretty much had and was well over 30 to 35 gb^^
    Had a HB +7 >< Smite Hammer +7 Dol +7 and Lycon Hammer +6 Giga +6 valkyre Set ( I dunt wanan say anymore). Its ridiculous what people can do. Lepi aka Sirblowjack on Girakon Server had password to these account as he was really a trusted person as..... well ma bad.

Both these persona re from Egypt and live close by.
    They both blocked me on MSN[/b]
    if i was blocking u so just ask any of ppl u know i was online in msn for them too or not ?
    and if i who scammed u so i must now have acc and full of item and be in volts clan ? lol
    or let me think . if i was wanna scam u i was take ur hb+7 and i was have ur topcat account pass ?
    let me tell u something topcat i only replay here coz i don like anyone say any shit word about my name
    ur items with alienwarrior and my acc with him too so as u say befor to me
    u dont wanna any payback for ur hb+7 and we was clear of this case , now u come say i scammed u ?
    ok fine say what ever u like but make GM make IP chek plz then he goen tell u something .
    am tired of talken tc realy coz i dono what to say , so u wanna come show up here ok as u like .
    never trust anyone tell u he is girl .
    have anice day all am now in LSKO if anyone wanna come .

lepi

TopCaT Forum Statistics

hmmm
    i msn u last night ONLY coz i care u as friend ~!~
    i post here ONLY to clean my name from any shit !!
    so u do or say what u like from now , i don realy like talk in this case agien !!

so game is over , wish u batter life !

so u said, alienwarrior is a man and u knew that

why u never told us that ?

If i would scam some1 i would say also that i move to private server or quit ko

thats mean nothing

i wunt call u as scammer

GangstamaN

This is what happens when you trust so many people on so many different accounts. So many things go wrong...

hatamoto82

topcat
    i m still w8ing for ur answer when u pay me back !!

sushuqq

Hi TC, this is out of the topic but... xD
    Shouldn&#39;t you add TheUnbeatable on your scammer list or he paid you back the items he took? ^^
    Not fair to keep some players on black list so long and belittle others who done you the exactly same thing.
    So add it, or delete Mango ppls nicks from your siggy thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast