Had problems with KutiS in last few week's?

This is a discussion on Had problems with KutiS in last few week's? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've seen that a scam attempt happined with my ko4life account KutiS.. I wasnt me, about 2 weeks b4 this ...
Page: 1

KutiS

I've seen that a scam attempt happined with my ko4life account KutiS..
    I wasnt me, about 2 weeks b4 this shit my comp was infected with several keyloger's from so call'd "friends".
    I've lost 2 Knight Online account's, few email's, and my MSN email.Fortunetly i got it back.
    I dont care you believe me or no, I am just tellin you how it is.
    ark: > i think you got scammed by "my email".. PM me ill try help u get something back which u lost.
    Sorry who had more problems, just contact me.

Banned

i would be happy if my items would be returned.. <_<

you got pm

henke1984

I&#39;ve seen that a scam attempt happined with my ko4life account KutiS..
    I wasnt me, about 2 weeks b4 this shit my comp was infected with several keyloger&#39;s from so call&#39;d "friends".
    I&#39;ve lost 2 Knight Online account&#39;s, few email&#39;s, and my MSN email.Fortunetly i got it back.
    I dont care you believe me or no, I am just tellin you how it is.
    ark: > i think you got scammed by "my email".. PM me ill try help u get something back which u lost.
    Sorry who had more problems, just contact me.[/b]

LOL COMON DUDE.. i had you on msn for weeeks and today you wanted to buy my pathos char and i gave you PW and username to let you check account.. and you stole 1 trina and 800 knightcash..

SO DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY!.... Kutis is a fukin scammer..

NaidenZ

funny way to say it wasn&#39;t you. ahaha

That&#39;s really weird bro, glad your comp is back and safe now. What I find even more peculiar is how you only have 2 different IPs on your account and they both are from the exact same subnet. They&#39;re obviously both yours and no one else&#39;s. Care to explain that? Or did you think that we don&#39;t keep IP logs here and this was a really bad attempt at covering yourself?

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

That&#39;s really weird bro, glad your comp is back and safe now. What I find even more peculiar is how you only have 2 different IPs on your account and they both are from the exact same subnet. They&#39;re obviously both yours and no one else&#39;s. Care to explain that? Or did you think that we don&#39;t keep IP logs here and this was a really bad attempt at covering yourself?[/b]
    haha this was a realy bad try KutiS <_< lets see how much items will return with ur help :lol:

hahaha go go majix

henke1984

kutis is a scammer dont trust him.. check this screenshot its proof that he scammed me..

The black box is a censure of my username and password..

KutiS

fuc u allllll

fuc u allllll[/b]
    h34r:

KutiS

spammer? i said fuck u all, ban me