Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hampster^^ aka Maydan Shem Tov

This is a discussion on Hampster^^ aka Maydan Shem Tov within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because ko4life is worse then K2. It's because he donated $ to ko4life that he's not getting banned, it's the ...
Page: 2

MrBigStuff

Because ko4life is worse then K2. It's because he donated $ to ko4life that he's not getting banned, it's the thruth and I'll most likely get banned for telling the thruth, just because they can't face it.

Uzu

Because ko4life is worse then K2. It's because he donated $ to ko4life that he's not getting banned, it's the thruth and I'll most likely get banned for telling the thruth, just because they can't face it.[/b]
    i would donate 10 dollars too to get 180 usd and 33 GBs.... lol
    please could any admin check this ... -.-

MrBigStuff

What are you for an off topic whore who even doesn't understand my sentense shit ass Turk.

Carabounga

It's because he donated $ to ko4life that he's not getting banned[/b]
    CC hacker (used hacked credit card to sell back KESN code)[/b]

He can buy what he want.

Uzu

What are you for an off topic whore who even doesn't understand my sentense shit ass Turk.[/b]
    okay einstein let me explain it for you

If I donate 10 dollars which will lead to a ban ignore of my account, i can scam stuff which is more worth than 10 dollars (yes even more worth than 200 dollars)... do you get that?

off topic whore? lmao get the fuck out please you just visit this topic to flame ppl with ur broken english just stfu....

admins on ko4life arent as stupid as you mate. this was my 'sentense', lol

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Because ko4life is worse then K2. It's because he donated $ to ko4life that he's not getting banned, it's the thruth and I'll most likely get banned for telling the thruth, just because they can't face it.[/b]
    And the worst thing is using an extra account to show disrespect to us (KO4Life staff) anyways, have you seen this guy online ? no .. so that means he's already banned.

Carabounga

Sorry but its quite true.
    Ive already been banned 2 or times because I said (and proof) than 1 old GG player from Ares has buying edited items +9 in Manes and sell them back in ko4life to make benefits.
    But this guy was friends of many people and admins.... So yes he made me ban (me for life and all other people from manes section who was saying same thing for 1 month...)

Each time Ive denounce people, ppl was almost insulting me because I was denouncing "good and old people" and because members dont take the time to understand or just read before open their big mouthes.
    Was same sh.1t with Ruthvik2.0, I go banned 3 days before Felix admit he was really a scammer... <_<

And when we proof 100% than a guy is a scammer or something. Best we can have is a ban for 1 month sometimes when admins have some free time maybe :unsure:
    PrincessLover, PH3X, ^^Hamster, hmm what else ?...

So yes, I have some doubts about the ko4life staff h34r:

PS: was me sednanref :mellow: waiting my future ban... :huh:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Sorry but its quite true.
    Ive already been banned 2 or times because I said (and proof) than 1 old GG player from Ares has buying edited items +9 in Manes and sell them back in ko4life to make benefits.
    But this guy was friends of many people and admins.... So yes he made me ban (me for life and all other people from manes section who was saying same thing for 1 month...)

Each time Ive denounce people, ppl was almost insulting me because I was denouncing "good and old people" and because members dont take the time to understand or just read before open their big mouthes.
    Was same sh.1t with Ruthvik2.0, I go banned 3 days before Felix admit he was really a scammer... <_<

And when we proof 100% than a guy is a scammer or something. Best we can have is a ban for 1 month sometimes when admins have some free time maybe :unsure:
    PrincessLover, PH3X, ^^Hamster, hmm what else ?...

So yes, I have some doubts about the ko4life staff h34r:
    PS: was me sednanref :mellow: waiting my future ban... :huh:[/b]
    If you don&#39;t like Admins/Mods job so leave the forum, anyways there is your 3rd ban, I don&#39;t know why do you still try to avoid a ban. Addict to ko4life ftw ? :mellow:

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Everyone be careful he got hes money back probably hes preparing next scam</span>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Everyone be careful he got hes money back probably hes preparing next scam</span>
    [/b]

Jeezuz...

ItzJustStyle

[email protected] - scammed me for platinum premium KESN code

Milanac

How did he scamm you for plat prem dude ?

bump for my bithc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-23-2011, 12:40 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-30-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. Hits: 6
    07-24-2011, 11:29 AM