this happen to anyone else?

This is a discussion on this happen to anyone else? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was ardream pking on MANES, just hit lvl 55 its my first lvl 55 rouge and I was having ...
Page: 1

Ancients

I was ardream pking on MANES, just hit lvl 55
    its my first lvl 55 rouge and I was having fun with spike

we were camping outside karus base when this rouge runs aout spamming 920hp pots as fast as minor heal took us forever to kill him (prolly ran out of pots) and I was just wondering if anyone else has seen stuff like this

I dont have a screenie or video because my comp lags to much for that, but... yea...

920 pots/?

he probalby either duped rice cakes or edited his skill main

Righteousness

I was ardream pking on MANES, just hit lvl 55
    its my first lvl 55 rouge and I was having fun with spike

we were camping outside karus base when this rouge runs aout spamming 920hp pots as fast as minor heal took us forever to kill him (prolly ran out of pots) and I was just wondering if anyone else has seen stuff like this

I dont have a screenie or video because my comp lags to much for that, but... yea...[/b]
    So you claim he is spamming 920hp(never seen) faster than minor heal? How would you see how fast his pots were going off? and other point is if your lagging so much your probably dont even know what he was doing to begin with... if you lag you could miss xmas next year...

MeatMaster

920 - 720 miss taped or mixed up with 960 mana pots i guess..
    i agree with giga has to be rice cakes.

I'd say its those pesky tbl files that he has edited.