Have some Fun

This is a discussion on Have some Fun within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys go to Ares Abyss to Ghost Warriors. Last night a party of human low level Kospers were there. ...
Page: 1

Hey guys go to Ares Abyss to Ghost Warriors. Last night a party of human low level Kospers were there. 1 priest and 3 archers. I killed them and the priest who was in control tried to kill me LOL. They then went into the walll to kill me. LOL again. A ghost warrior killed 1 of them.

The clan name is XIAOLIAOPO and some of the players were

555gjf768
    fdd1
    jghigg

Please go there and F them up.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

In Game Request Section =======> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25

Shane1911

There are cheaters EVERYWHERE now. I have never been so close to leaving this game, as I am now...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

There are cheaters EVERYWHERE now. I have never been so close to leaving this game, as I am now...[/b]
    ones less human for me to kill
    'l;-[

Banned

You posted this in Ares cheater topic Warmen, also not everyone on this forum plays Ares so this topic will be moved to cheaters section.