HAWK - Carnac-West

This is a discussion on HAWK - Carnac-West within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am writing this post for friends, Cipolong from Carnac-West I will tell you some things about HAWK clan, from ...
Page: 1

I am writing this post for friends, Cipolong from Carnac-West
    I will tell you some things about HAWK clan, from Carnac-West
    Everthing started when we killed atilla, and the drop was pp (which dropped to me) as I was asked, I gave it to clan bank. Just after I have posted SS on forum my clan was angry for posting that. They kicked me from clan because I have written on shout box that I have killed it alone, which was done in party /im in priest /. Then, they kicked me from clan, I told them to give me pp or some money because I was healing and giving buffs during that attila. After that I got pm from szarleja 'your mother is bitch'. I want to give you notice about that clan. I dont want the whole drop (pp) but just a piece out of that ( 20m ?!? ) reaction of clan leader was just awesome; 'fu*k off we will not give you anything'.
    http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beztytuuqb1.jpg

Mezmerize

yo

let the polish flames begin

anyway I have to admit, that u deserved for your part from the drop basically.

AssassinStyle

You should get ur own part of money dude :/ I readed it and just can know what type of clan must be HAWK :] [btw nice clan nickname xD]
    Now u can see u cant trust they, SCAMMERS FTW :| Stupid kids too =]

pfff that was gay, u gived drop back 2 clan - that was fair, kiecked from clan - totaly unfair. U shuld got yor part of it

Sorix

Na Stos !
    HAWK scamers

godimgood0

bump

Beware! Scammers are everywhere lol. Those guys are fuked up :/