Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

HAXIUM IS A SCAMMER, HE SELL DUPES OVER DIEZ MARKET

This is a discussion on HAXIUM IS A SCAMMER, HE SELL DUPES OVER DIEZ MARKET within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont care about you or what item you sell. Yea, im at work and im being paid for reading ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

I dont care about you or what item you sell. Yea, im at work and im being paid for reading this forum. And yes, I saw your post where you were selling a high end item to some guy who probably thinks its legit cuz its coming from someone in a high end clan. If I buy cheap 500 duped scrolls and sell them for the higher price does that make me legit? Scrolls dont get wiped in dupe wipes. The answer is no. That is the same thing you are doing.

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I dont care about you or what item you sell. *Yea, im at work and im being paid for reading this forum. *And yes, I saw your post where you were selling a high end item to some guy who probably thinks its legit cuz its coming from someone in a high end clan. If I buy cheap 500 duped scrolls and sell them for the higher price does that make me legit? *Scrolls dont get wiped in dupe wipes. *The answer is no. *That is the same thing you are doing.
    If u sell those fuckin scrolls 1 year after, THEN YES IT MEAN THEY ARE LEGIT.

Scrolls aren't wiped in dupe wipe?

TunaFishyMe

so you are telling me KOM item are legit? :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    so you are telling me KOM item are legit? * :rollseyes: *:rollseyes:
    Nop, havn't seen the "scrolls aren't wiped in wipe" part.

When u dupe uniques and u upgrade them, its like for when u dupe shell and then upgrade, ITS STLL A DUPE.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

When u dupe uniques and u upgrade them, its like for when u dupe shell and then upgrade, ITS STLL A DUPE.[/b]
    says who?

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Haxium@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

When u dupe uniques and u upgrade them, its like for when u dupe shell and then upgrade, ITS STLL A DUPE.
    says who?[/b]
    i dont get it

anyway, gtg

TunaFishyMe

Lets say each item in the game was a node with the Item's Stats and the Items ID.
    XXXX|YYYYYY
    If i dupe the item three times ill have XXXX|YYYYY,XXXX|YYYYY
    ,XXXX|YYYYY.

When you merge it, the item's stats will change. THe Item ID has two possibility. The items ID can either store all the previous IDs or just create a new ID for the new item. Technically, if the stored all the ID, they it would be easy to detect for dupes. However, the structure only has 1 spot for 1 ID, not 3. Which ID would it take? Assuming they link the three ID for a 1+, that means for a 3+ they have 27 links. You really think they will link them all? or would they just take the easy route to create a new ID and delete the 3 other IDs? ? Think why ZeroHit and other people still have 3+ items. They pass dupe wipes, does it mean they are legit?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

would like to point out that compounded jewels have new ids.

so if u compound 3 duped INs into a IN+1 it becomes "non-duped" ^_^

if you know what i mean.

B>duped rols 100m as many as possıble ı want +5 okı?

diablo

Originally posted by SotongPoo

so if u compound 3 duped *INs into a IN+1 it becomes "non-duped" *^_^ *

if you know what i mean.
    i have bough belt of dex+2 from ratj3 for a long time ago and it got wiped after i asked he told me he bought one from the merchant so thats enough to make the compound duped :/

TunaFishyMe

who said you cant dupe it after you compound it?

Phosgene

Originally posted by diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(diablo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo

so if u compound 3 duped *INs into a IN+1 it becomes "non-duped" *^_^ *

if you know what i mean.
    i have bough belt of dex+2 from ratj3 for a long time ago and it got wiped after i asked he told me he bought one from the merchant so thats enough to make the compound duped :/[/b]
    maybe the +2 belt was duped after it became +2 .
    if u take a warrior earring , u dupe it 27 times and make a +3 , it wont be deleted in the dupe wipe , but will pull GM's eyes .
    if u will take a warrior earring +3 and dupe it but leave it like that then it will be wiped , because the ID is just the same .
    kapish ?

Im pretty sure I compounded a kekuri ring myself and it got wiped :/ But that was hell long time ago. About hax's situation we got here, its still wrong imo. Just because its not wiped, doesnt means its legit. A good example is KoM or those who hacked and used GM char to farm high end items.

Haxium

What about compounded jewelry ? I made some +8/9 dex jewels bought from market, and some got wiped. Damn, now im a duper also !

On cypher i had +3 rol/+4 kek/+3 elf belt (which is common there), which i had from +2 bought in market for 200~500m, and it got wiped also.

Also, noone of you can say that its not legit, unless you had a gm checkin it. So maybe im blamed for something im not doing. PLUS, as i already said, ill sell the item after more dupe wipes then needed (i don't really wanna trade it but ive just noticed i had the link in my sig, so i wanted to bump it, just to see if i had offer).

So basically, if the item isn't wiped (and afaik, compounded items are wiped if they are made from duped uniques/jewels), it'll still be wrong for you all. Devile told me about dupes that can't be wipe at the weekly maintenance, bug then are gone after the big wipes, but i never heard about duped items that aren't dupe (those come from babashop). So if this item isnt wiped after several wipes and server maintenance, there is 2 solution : The first 1, it come from babashop, and here i can't do anything, neither can i proof it. 2nd, its legit.

TunaFishyMe

go ahead and sell it. Next time just warn the buyers what they are really buying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast