Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Draven

Headak - [email protected] SCAMMER

This is a discussion on Headak - [email protected] SCAMMER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i was exping in cz and randomly got dced.. And when i try to relog i saw someone was ...
Page: 1

Default Headak - [email protected] SCAMMER

So i was exping in cz and randomly got dced..
    And when i try to relog i saw someone was on, i logged my other char and checked who it was, ( im a sharer of the char). It was someone who i dont know, so i asked what he is doin on this char etc etc. he told me he is goin to buy the char tomorrow and checks it now.

he said someone with this msn : [email protected]
    also his paypal,
    is selling it.

We are talkin bout the char of Avatero.

Everyone knows who the owner of the acc is. Louis.
    And i was speakin to Louis, he said he isnt selling it. Knightsmsn2009... isnt louis msn either.

So be aware of Headak here on Ko4life.

u might wonder how i know it headak? he has also been a sharer of the char, he posted some pics in media section...
    Quote Originally Posted by headak View Post

and this
    hey do u need maybe rogue chiten set 11~Reb for cheap^^ as u can see i am old member juts never made post enough for 50 to make a topic section i got the chitens 11+reb like 6months i dont need them wanne sell them cheap intersted or u know any one who wanne buy
    The char had +10 shells and got chits +9 new. And he tries to scamm ppl by saying i sell this and that
    The items are sealed ofc and he cant sell em. he scamms ppl!

PPL out there be careful, dont get scammed.

BTW: WHY I CANT POST THIS IN SCAMMER SECTION ^^?

Greetz Sixty.

Ps: Ban this fool pls.
    Last edited by xXSixtySeven; 08-17-2011 at 06:30 AM.

headak

Rofl the guy u was talking to is my cousin if u are ali u could come on msn i sendit u a ofline message dude ---_-- my grandfather died the funeral was on tuesday all the family came my cousins brothers friends etc some of them where drunk etc of the stress i fel a sleap 1 of my cousins or friends just logged it in at my computer if u woulc come msn i would show u the msn talk what i had with raziel he was high and drunk i dind sell him the char i was a sleap he was just playing it i told him u can xp it i dind give him id pw i just logged it for him so stop making post u should of come on msn first talk with em about it befor doing this shit

the chiten set 9+REb is sold for a friend lawl -_-

u are the fucking fool making topics without asking me first about it i know louis very good he got my full info we are from the same country dumbass

Drinkin on a funeral? lmao..
    What would u think if u get this kind of pms? when somebody says this and that. i dont know u. i got this info from ali.

headak

see u cant just make a topic without hearing my story etc u dont know me like u sayd u cant just make topic cause some 1 says so -_- iv had contact with email with louis so there isnt shit--_--

see u cant just make a topic without hearing my story etc
    stories without pics=gtfo

Banned Senior Member

I can confirm xXSixtySeven's story.

Mods ur goin to do something?

Banned Senior Member

Recently sent an PM to Plodez. But I just see he stepped down. Maybe some other mod can look into this?

headak

Okay official Statement from me. I don't mind if you really care or not, we'll see.

I just want to tell how it's going.
    This guy you talked to was someone from the Netherlands, seriously it was NOT me.
    I actually gave out my password to a "friend" atleast i thought it would be a "friend". I didnt care about Ko4life since I didnt play USKO really active and had not enough time to read this forum, so when he asked me to "write a PM" to a friend I just thought why he wouldn't do it from his Account but well, hell yeah it's a friend, what should he do with my Acc? So i just gave him my login + pw and let him act like me. He told everyone he's from Netherland and it's his Account, but are you blind? Did any1 seriously looked at this account? It's from Germanyy as u can see. Also the mod's if they even look up at the log's would see that there are for sure 2differently IP-Ranges cause he's dutch and im german.

I just saw this Topic and tried to PM Avatero aswell, he didnt replied. Instead of trying to clear things via PM you want to blame some1 as a cheater?! im definately not a cheater. As I said the mod's just have to trace the IP's and it's clear.

btw. Did you made any LOSS by him? im actually up to clear all thing with you (Avatero) and probably help for any loss you made.

my msn: [email protected]

his msn: [email protected]

+ the one u posted above

[email protected]

So long,

Headak

Okay official Statement from me. I don't mind if you really care or not, we'll see.

I just want to tell how it's going.
    This guy you talked to was someone from the Netherlands, seriously it was NOT me.
    I actually gave out my password to a "friend" atleast i thought it would be a "friend". I didnt care about Ko4life since I didnt play USKO really active and had not enough time to read this forum, so when he asked me to "write a PM" to a friend I just thought why he wouldn't do it from his Account but well, hell yeah it's a friend, what should he do with my Acc? So i just gave him my login + pw and let him act like me. He told everyone he's from Netherland and it's his Account, but are you blind? Did any1 seriously looked at this account? It's from Germanyy as u can see. Also the mod's if they even look up at the log's would see that there are for sure 2differently IP-Ranges cause he's dutch and im german.

I just saw this Topic and tried to PM Avatero aswell, he didnt replied. Instead of trying to clear things via PM you want to blame some1 as a cheater?! im definately not a cheater. As I said the mod's just have to trace the IP's and it's clear.

btw. Did you made any LOSS by him? im actually up to clear all thing with you (Avatero) and probably help for any loss you made.

my msn: [email protected]

his msn: [email protected]

+ the one u posted above

[email protected]

So long,

Headak

since i know u can read this without having an account here. I want to tell you that I banned you until u do clear things up.

no fishy business around here plz.
    summ likes this.