Scammed by "LeftOutSideAlone"

This is a discussion on Scammed by "LeftOutSideAlone" within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in ...
Page: 1

StarDollar

All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in CZ and warz. heres the story.

He has a lvl 75 mage on diaz, he keeps telling me how good it is, 800k nps etc... so i said can i go on it and he gave me the ACC on MSN, he said he wanted mine while i played on his, we known each other from day 1 of ronark and i really did trust this guy.. anyway he gave me his ACC i gave him mine. While i played on his for 30 mins or so, i logged out said to him im going on mine know log out, i log in and boom im naked, he said to me on MSN "Thanks for the items " i logged in, nothing, inn cleared, noob chars cleared..
    I lost-

Duel MD +7
    chitin boots,gaunlets,helmet,pads +7
    shell pauldon +7
    +6 DD
    100ml
    1 pack of 30 scrolls ac + hp
    full undy set +7/12 hp

Yes i know its my fault.. nothing i can do now i tried to log back his acc to rip him apar but he already changed it, he knew what he was doing! my dad said he will help me get items back, buy lots of knight cash to get valk sets to sell, S> Valk Sets :P

=/ sorry to hear that Star hope you get it all sorted out <3

StarDollar

thanks, i hope i do, i have to wait 3 days go buy anythink cuz my credit is screwed

razzy

damn man that sucks.

Sad how i saw you 2 days with all your gear in boss event

i hope u get ur stuff back mate.

Was hoping u wud join jeffs clan

All my items have gone because of this fag, he is orc so humans please rape him to death in CZ and warz. heres the story.

He has a lvl 75 mage on diaz, he keeps telling me how good it is, 800k nps etc... so i said can i go on it and he gave me the ACC on MSN, he said he wanted mine while i played on his, we known each other from day 1 of ronark and i really did trust this guy.. anyway he gave me his ACC i gave him mine. While i played on his for 30 mins or so, i logged out said to him im going on mine know log out, i log in and boom im naked, he said to me on MSN "Thanks for the items " i logged in, nothing, inn cleared, noob chars cleared..
    I lost-

Duel MD +7
    chitin boots,gaunlets,helmet,pads +7
    shell pauldon +7
    +6 DD
    100ml
    1 pack of 30 scrolls ac + hp
    full undy set +7/12 hp

Yes i know its my fault.. nothing i can do now i tried to log back his acc to rip him apar but he already changed it, he knew what he was doing! my dad said he will help me get items back, buy lots of knight cash to get valk sets to sell, S> Valk Sets :P[/b]
    well atleast you didint lost "so much"... you know those items are litle compared when you lost like full uniq set (dual rols, in, emes etc...) but sad to hear there are still fucking scammers around in this game :angry:

shane88

u still got his info cos he cant change the pw that quick

StarDollar

he changed it while i was on the ACC, as soon as i logged my ACC and everythink was gone, i was gonna go on his, dlvl him take his 800k nps and delete his shit but he changed pw in the split second i went on :S so he knew what he was doing the fag

dont worry...change pasw and do new begining...i did it too

StarDollar

i have changed PW, i have to wait till friday and im buying $120 worth of KC, S> 6 Sets of valk !! armor,helmet :P

BrightEyes

even though you left clan w/o saying bye im sorry to hear this man...hope you get your shit back soon

razzy

i have changed PW, i have to wait till friday and im buying $120 worth of KC, S> 6 Sets of valk !! armor,helmet :P[/b]
    his name is Money, on here.

Helios

zzz
    already scammers suck

StarDollar

even though you left clan w/o saying bye im sorry to hear this man...hope you get your shit back soon[/b]
    I did say bye, you wasnt on at the time ^^