Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

RANDOMHERO carnac west

This is a discussion on RANDOMHERO carnac west within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Moderator decided to delete my last post, which is cute, this is the CHEATERS section, don't delete my post about ...
Page: 1

Banned

Moderator decided to delete my last post, which is cute, this is the CHEATERS section, don't delete my post about a CHEATER.

http://files.filefront.com/cheatwmv/.../fileinfo.html

Hes on the right.

SOULHP SOULHP SOULHP

Wish i could double pot.

Unr4ted

i wish u were smarter and notice that the soul comes first every time they are not at same time.

Banned

i wish u were smarter and notice that the soul comes first every time they are not at same time.[/b]

Thats certainly not normal potting, manny.

you and bent soul at the same time, but you also hp pot.

PFC Senior Member

Thats certainly not normal potting, manny.

you and bent soul at the same time, but you also hp pot.[/b]
    +1 thats cheat :blink:

Unr4ted

looks pretty normal to me, wen i make a video first person then u can accuse me of using 3rd party tool ask it is called,
    your gonna be able to see how i pot and wen i pot until then u cant say im doing such things wen Im not.

Boyce

His char randomhero, was bought of his buddy nik, which was koxped at c2 hobs to 70. So i wouldnt doubt if nikleo is keeping him up on the latest hacks, GG!
    Did he get kicked btw?

Banned

He is no longer part of AFK.

Manny, you can sit here and deny it all you'd like.

YOU CHEAT

looks pretty normal to me, wen i make a video first person then u can accuse me of using 3rd party tool ask it is called,
    your gonna be able to see how i pot and wen i pot until then u cant say im doing such things wen Im not.[/b]
    u are retarted u cant use hp pot half a mili second after a mana pot Bud... tbl edit ftw m8

good work in kickin him

Well i talked with him and he does make a fairly good point..i dont know why someone would risk bugging or cheating with pots in a game where the GMs are so finicky to ban for random shit. I don't play carnac, so it's hard for me to judge.. but I'm trying to see both sides of the story. Maybe he could fraps himself on the other side of such a 1v1 and it would help clear stuff up?

Banned

Well i talked with him and he does make a fairly good point..i dont know why someone would risk bugging or cheating with pots in a game where the GMs are so finicky to ban for random shit. I don't play carnac, so it's hard for me to judge.. but I'm trying to see both sides of the story. Maybe he could fraps himself on the other side of such a 1v1 and it would help clear stuff up?[/b]
    Have you ever played knight online? If you don't think this video is cheating, YOU'RE STUPID.

1800 AP, Good combo sin couldnt move his health(900 ac, no irons)

PaPaSmurF

A sin in our clan cannot move his hp when he has 1800 ap, and a good combo. He is using minor pot combo. Anyone who has played rogue over level 70 knows that minor pot combo the whole time will leave you without mana. Like I said before, its possible that he is not cheating. But, most likely he is from what I've seen, and my past experiences on my rogues, it seems he is cheating.

It wasnt my choice to kick him, but I'm not disagreeing with it either. He appearantly can't fraps himself to prove to us he doesnt cheat cause of his fps. Also, if he does cheat, and he would cheat 1v1ing a clannie, then he will cheat every were. If he really does cheat then he will be caught, and by so will just bring AFKs name down more. Honestly, I don't care if he cheats, if people simply question he cheats, then it just makes us look bad.

This is a loose loose situation for everyone. But, speaking reasonably, I dont see it hard to beat a sins minor/pot combo for 2mins of comboing smoothly with 1800 ap vs's 900ac lol. I know the sins combo is good, and should be able to beat him.

well it looks suspicious.. but could it be one of those spammable potions that hes using... like those ones that dropped in abyss or w/e...................... heard of ppl using em.. but dont know what the animation looks like....... just a guess...

Boyce

He is vsin bentzer there?

Have you ever played knight online? If you don't think this video is cheating, YOU'RE STUPID.

1800 AP, Good combo sin couldnt move his health(900 ac, no irons)[/b]
    Yes I have played knight online. Welcome to KO4Life, but thanks for the jab anyways. Did I say i didn't think he was cheating in the video? I agreed it looks suspicious but, unlike you, i formulate my opinions with more careful thinking and as a moderator it's my duty to take into consideration both sides of the story. "good combo" is your own opinion, as is your assessment of of Unr4ted's abilities. Now, rather than bicker over petty shit, it would be of great interest if maybe he could make a video vs'ing the same rogue but from his perspective so it is easier to assess his potting? The reason i am not as quick to judge is that it is quite common for people to first say "he cheats" when they are unable to beat someone or if they person seems abnormally difficult to fight, rather than trying to see what was going on. Again, though, I'm not defending or attacking him really.

I'm trying to discern if maybe the light feet animation is proving to look like a soulpot in instances where he is hp potting.

edit: I see your comment referring to his inability to fraps bcuz of fps.. but maybe he can find a quite low setting that allows him to give some kind of an idea? I'll try and see if I can help sort that out.

Banned

Yes I have played knight online. Welcome to KO4Life, but thanks for the jab anyways. Did I say i didn't think he was cheating in the video? I agreed it looks suspicious but, unlike you, i formulate my opinions with more careful thinking and as a moderator it's my duty to take into consideration both sides of the story. "good combo" is your own opinion, as is your assessment of of Unr4ted's abilities. Now, rather than bicker over petty shit, it would be of great interest if maybe he could make a video vs'ing the same rogue but from his perspective so it is easier to assess his potting? The reason i am not as quick to judge is that it is quite common for people to first say "he cheats" when they are unable to beat someone or if they person seems abnormally difficult to fight, rather than trying to see what was going on. Again, though, I'm not defending or attacking him really.

I'm trying to discern if maybe the light feet animation is proving to look like a soulpot in instances where he is hp potting.[/b]

3 soul pots, 3 hp pots.
    Lightfeet has too long a cooldown to be used as an excuse.
    "Good combo" isn't an opinion, again, have you played knight online?
    As for calling cheats because i can't beat him? I beat him, there goes that theory.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast