Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Helios is a SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Helios is a SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wait, so he got them as clan drops? Or just borrowing them ? explain sir....
Page: 2

Wait, so he got them as clan drops? Or just borrowing them ? explain sir.

Wait, so he got them as clan drops? Or just borrowing them ? explain sir.[/b]
    2 WE's had been the clan drop of a guy that came inactive, so we asked them if Helios could have them because he was active, and one of our OLDEST members. He got the WE's. After that, he got a IN as clan drop and he scammed us all, gave his sharer a Smite 6 and some other crap and left with all the clan items.

Did I explain it clearly enough? ^_^

he is really a scammer?

cause he have my id and pw

i hope he dont scamm

he is really a scammer?

cause he have my id and pw

i hope he dont scamm[/b]
    Yes, he is a scammer <_<

I call it a scam!

The WE&#39;s were from someone else but that guy was inactive so helios got them for the moment.
    The IN he has gotten it like last week and now hes quitting... Looks like he waited for this.

I call it a scam!

The WE&#39;s were from someone else but that guy was inactive so helios got them for the moment.
    The IN he has gotten it like last week and now hes quitting... Looks like he waited for this.[/b]
    Quiting and blocking us from MSN and not getting to reply any of these posts in ko4life when he was active.

Icy

helios is a scammer hope his cs+3 and other stuff he traded for ares breaks on his noob ass

Axarus

helios is a scammer hope his cs+3 and other stuff he traded for ares breaks on his noob ass[/b]
    +1

Well I wouldn&#39;t call the IN part a scam really, the WE&#39;s definitely..

but if he was your oldest member and got an IN and then the clan was disbanding .. :X

But you can&#39;t blame him... that guy was like a constant 3hit Seriously though thats lame, sorry that happened that way.

Well I wouldn&#39;t call the IN part a scam really, the WE&#39;s definitely..

but if he was your oldest member and got an IN and then the clan was disbanding .. :X
    But you can&#39;t blame him... that guy was like a constant 3hit Seriously though thats lame, sorry that happened that way.[/b]
    No one knew whether the clan would disband or not when he got the drop. We had agreed that clan drop is clan drop, you quit clan you give it back, and he knew that. About the 2 WE&#39;s, he scammed both the clan and the guy that had recieved them as a clan drop.

Mariuszowy

what im reading here :

IN - clan drope , clan disbaned so he didn&#39;t scam it
    2x WE - scammed as well.

what im reading here :

IN - clan drope , clan disbaned so he didn&#39;t scam it
    2x WE - scammed as well.[/b]
    Geez, you people are stupid.
    He took the IN BEFORE THE CLAN DISBANDED, HE SCAMMED IT BEFORE.
    Jesus.

Psy

My conclusion:
    1. He scammed half of the worth of an IN (assuming that he was in a 2 person party) from the clan.

2. He scammed the Warrior Earrings, which at the time of borrowing them he knew that he would have to return them to the clan upon leaving. He did not return them.

Mike_Miller

you fucking faggot gtfo out topic bottom line the clan was around still goign strong the straw that broke the indian&#39;s back was the in yo. all you other fags go to hell loossers

My conclusion:
    1. He scammed half of the worth of an IN minus the value of a smite hammer +6

2. He scammed the Warrior Earrings, which at the time of borrowing them he knew that he would have to return them to the clan upon leaving. He did not return them.[/b]
    He gave the Smite 6 to his sharer, who had LVL&#39;ed him from 69 to 71 and a half.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast