Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Helios is a SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Helios is a SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh that makes sense. The smite hammer was merely a payment for leveling him. I retract my previous statement about ...
Page: 3

Psy

Oh that makes sense. The smite hammer was merely a payment for leveling him. I retract my previous statement about the IN. He was obviously waiting for something to drop for him then quit.

In actually, he scammed the whole item. But to be fair, he only scammed half of the worth of it.

Oh that makes sense. The smite hammer was merely a payment for leveling him. I retract my previous statement about the IN. He was obviously waiting for something to drop for him then quit.[/b]
    Basically yes.

I still can't believe he did it :angry:
    anyways for memories http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f1ji9.jpg

kibal

Wasnt hydra also selling his uniques ( i assume was clan drops) for usd when he quit girakon? .

Wasnt hydra also selling his uniques ( i assume was clan drops) for usd when he quit girakon? .[/b]
    That was different, and every member who went Akara gave back their drops.

Psy

Helios now has his own topic in the Hall of Shame. Here is a direct link to it: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=194176

Banned

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Never liked the guy srry to hear about it

kibal

That was different, and every member who went Akara gave back their drops.[/b]
    Can u explain it? if u want of course but wont call helios scamer until i know why that case was diferent.

Banned

That spaz was the most annoying shit ive ever met.Only good for getting shitted on in cz and setting up a few exp parties.

Why would he do such a thing :'[

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

that "noob fuk turk" i would never have guessed ;/

BadCookie

Ya my Account got banned
    <--- Helios
    so im telling u why i did that and what i did.
    1. Yes i changed the IN and the dual WE for ares items
    2. Ash borrowed me the dual WE
    3. He GAVE me the IN ( My PERSONAL DROP so it was mine ), BUT HE TOOK MY WP ( I GOT IT FROM ATTILA ! )
    4. When i left the server on the account was still the Smite Hammer +6 ( 250-300m worth ) and over 60m
    5. so Fierce Members WP ( 300m like a WE ), ( Smite hammer +6 and some other crape items and the coins ) = dual WE ( if u still got problems with that i gonna help u to get those we&#39;s back.
    6. I GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO MY SHARER BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY NICE, BUT YA HE TOOK ALL THE ITEMS ALL POTS AND LEFT SO HIS PROBLEM
    7. Fierce wasnt a so good clan, only a few Members. I was so borred at PK and EXP. At wars because ASH FLAMMED us WHEN WE GOT RAPPED BY INSANITY.
    Always i played a Support priest ( bp ) but he always whined about no heals and no cures. ( he never said good Heals or something on vent )
    8. The clan disbanded 1 day later? lol? so tell me others got clandrops too but they arent scammers? lol? i think ash wanted USD
    9. ElektriK had all my INFOS for the ACCOUNT ( so he was always able to took all my items!) really i dont like that when the leader is asking u for ur secret questions...
    10. i was always in Fierce , helped at bosses, pk, and others and now ur flaming about me because i left the server.
    11. i didnt want ash know that i gonna leave the server ( maybe he wants to scamm me?? )
    12. Im sorry for every other clanie that the clan got disbanded
    13. i hope something is cleared now
    14. to Canz ur starting topics and flaming about me because i blocked u on msn ( u got 1k post wow what a spammer )
    15. to the Ko4Life moderators ya i know ur doing ur job and i know ur doing it so good as u can, but why u need to bann me?
    16. if the Fierce members want to talk with me i can come ventrillo if u want.
    Im sorry for Girakon a good Clan left
    cheers my post dont delete it because everyone needs to read it

Ya my Account got banned
    <--- Helios
    so im telling u why i did that and what i did.
    1. Yes i changed the IN and the dual WE for ares items
    2. Ash borrowed me the dual WE
    3. He GAVE me the IN ( My PERSONAL DROP so it was mine ), BUT HE TOOK MY WP ( I GOT IT FROM ATTILA ! )
    4. When i left the server on the account was still the Smite Hammer +6 ( 250-300m worth ) and over 60m
    5. so Fierce Members WP ( 300m like a WE ), ( Smite hammer +6 and some other crape items and the coins ) = dual WE ( if u still got problems with that i gonna help u to get those we&#39;s back.
    6. I GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO MY SHARER BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY NICE, BUT YA HE TOOK ALL THE ITEMS ALL POTS AND LEFT SO HIS PROBLEM
    7. Fierce wasnt a so good clan, only a few Members. I was so borred at PK and EXP. At wars because ASH FLAMMED us WHEN WE GOT RAPPED BY INSANITY.
    Always i played a Support priest ( bp ) but he always whined about no heals and no cures. ( he never said good Heals or something on vent )
    8. The clan disbanded 1 day later? lol? so tell me others got clandrops too but they arent scammers? lol? i think ash wanted USD
    9. ElektriK had all my INFOS for the ACCOUNT ( so he was always able to took all my items!) really i dont like that when the leader is asking u for ur secret questions...
    10. i was always in Fierce , helped at bosses, pk, and others and now ur flaming about me because i left the server.
    11. i didnt want ash know that i gonna leave the server ( maybe he wants to scamm me?? )
    12. Im sorry for every other clanie that the clan got disbanded
    13. i hope something is cleared now
    14. to Canz ur starting topics and flaming about me because i blocked u on msn ( u got 1k post wow what a spammer )
    15. to the Ko4Life moderators ya i know ur doing ur job and i know ur doing it so good as u can, but why u need to bann me?
    16. if the Fierce members want to talk with me i can come ventrillo if u want.
    Im sorry for Girakon a good Clan left
    cheers my post dont delete it because everyone needs to read it[/b]
    I really dunno how that IN can be yours anyway.Every member who quits or change server was giving items back.Also,that in droped recently and i still remember how u act to all at DS parties.Don&#39;t make urself nice coz u r not.

that fag massived more than hydr4 -.-!!

that&#39;s all i have to say about the topic :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast