Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Helios is a SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Helios is a SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "My" WEs Pretty gay that they got into hands of a scammer. Makes me sick to have given them back ...
Page: 4

Rampage

"My" WEs

Pretty gay that they got into hands of a scammer. Makes me sick to have given them back for this.

GJ helios

dude if someone deserves clan drop then that item is from him omfg that is sick if u need to give back when u quit lol wtf?
    well that was always lame in fierce clan...

btw i think helios is gg player back from ronark so good luck:>

Rampage

Well if thats clans rule, what can I say. Clan drop is a clan drop and when the clan disbands ... yup

You know which pattern i discovered and find absolutely hilarious, i think its 4 people who have said something similar to what iloveyou just said, and they all reside in Insanity. That goes a long way to say what a lot of Insanity players are about.

The previous Fierce members in Girakon that went to akara gave there items back to clan excluding one player, including discover, which we then let helios borrow his earrings, and now hes traded them away, just like he traded away our IN.

Drops to me are meant to better the clan, you give them out so that you strengthen specific players, to strengthen team pk with better geared players in a party. If you wish to quit the game or go to another server, or whatever, and the clan is still playing, that item that was given to you to help better you so that the clan could be better, can be passed on to someone else to take there place and keep the items intact.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ya my Account got banned
    <--- Helios
    so im telling u why i did that and what i did.
    1. Yes i changed the IN and the dual WE for ares items
    2. Ash borrowed me the dual WE
    3. He GAVE me the IN ( My PERSONAL DROP so it was mine ), BUT HE TOOK MY WP ( I GOT IT FROM ATTILA ! )
    4. When i left the server on the account was still the Smite Hammer +6 ( 250-300m worth ) and over 60m
    5. so Fierce Members WP ( 300m like a WE ), ( Smite hammer +6 and some other crape items and the coins ) = dual WE ( if u still got problems with that i gonna help u to get those we&#39;s back.
    6. I GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO MY SHARER BECAUSE HE WAS REALLY NICE, BUT YA HE TOOK ALL THE ITEMS ALL POTS AND LEFT SO HIS PROBLEM
    7. Fierce wasnt a so good clan, only a few Members. I was so borred at PK and EXP. At wars because ASH FLAMMED us WHEN WE GOT RAPPED BY INSANITY.
    Always i played a Support priest ( bp ) but he always whined about no heals and no cures. ( he never said good Heals or something on vent )
    8. The clan disbanded 1 day later? lol? so tell me others got clandrops too but they arent scammers? lol? i think ash wanted USD
    9. ElektriK had all my INFOS for the ACCOUNT ( so he was always able to took all my items!) really i dont like that when the leader is asking u for ur secret questions...
    10. i was always in Fierce , helped at bosses, pk, and others and now ur flaming about me because i left the server.
    11. i didnt want ash know that i gonna leave the server ( maybe he wants to scamm me?? )
    12. Im sorry for every other clanie that the clan got disbanded
    13. i hope something is cleared now
    14. to Canz ur starting topics and flaming about me because i blocked u on msn ( u got 1k post wow what a spammer )
    15. to the Ko4Life moderators ya i know ur doing ur job and i know ur doing it so good as u can, but why u need to bann me?
    16. if the Fierce members want to talk with me i can come ventrillo if u want.
    Im sorry for Girakon a good Clan left
    cheers my post dont delete it because everyone needs to read it[/b]
    Ash gave u the dual WE and the IN from clan drops... the WEs were from Discover which he returned after he moved to Akara... And the IN wasnt a personal drop of yours... it was in a clan party off a restart that it dropped. It happened to drop to your character in the party, and it was decided that you were best suited to have it in clan so it never left your character. Just because it dropped to you doesnt mean it is YOURS.

It is all clan drops... never owned by you...

as for #11 up there u didnt want ash to know that you were gonna leave the server because if he had known he would have demanded the clan items back. I doubt he would be asking for your secret question either... He wouldn&#39;t scam you... thats just a laugh.

You claimed here you were gonna tell us what you did, and why you did it... You told us what you did with the clan items here... but exactly why did you turn your back on your clannies and friends for the past year? You knew the clan rules and you&#39;ve lived with em for almost a year, and now you decide to break them... for a CS+3 and other shitty items on Ares.

Whats even funnier is that you got a CS+3, Iron Belt, and ROL on Ares... one of the most babashopped servers full of +3s and +9s... You realise that IN is nearly worth a CS+7 on ares right? Retard.

Mike_Miller

helios you cunt man

Here&#39;s the bottom line. He had two WE&#39;s that were borrowed from a clannie who had gone inactive but his character was still being played. He had just received an Iron Neck, and then left clan a few days later.

Think of it how you&#39;d like, thats how it happened. My feeling is it sucks.

ISeeYouPee

yo fierce members i told u he was nooblet..but what ever u say he is not..
    he is such a fag.
    zzzzz

Banned

yo fierce members i told u he was nooblet..but what ever u say he is not..
    he is such a fag.
    zzzzz[/b]
    i said the same damn thing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234