Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me to find real lier/scammer

This is a discussion on Help me to find real lier/scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well almost 2 weeks ago i post that i buy items on Girakon because I sold some items on logos ...
Page: 1

Banned

Thumbs down

Well almost 2 weeks ago i post that i buy items on Girakon because I sold some items on logos and i wanted to meet some old friend on that server, well some guy called RicciSantos (user ko4life) contactme and he told me that he got set shell +7 + raptor +7 + wp on girakon for 150 usd and i though it was a good price and i acepted it, but i told him that show me these items before i send money because i always want to make secure myself, he log with nick : Dontpanicm3 (karus) and show me these items, well all was good, he told me that he met and played with some guyz from this forum (oceano, shurt, etc etc ) well via msn it looks like a good guy, he told me that only way for trade was via paypal, but on peru not works paypal in order to send money to other countries, so we decided to send money to his "aunt" via WU on Italy-Rome, that day i sent money to his aunt and he told me : "She call me when she pick up money then i give you the items" well it looks cool so i waited for it.

3 days waiting... well she not pick up money because i checked status from wu and it says money not was taken yet, but suddenly appears second person (sthealt- ko4life member) and he told me that i sent money to his mother on italy and why i did that, i was confused on that moment and i clear him that ricci told me that i sent money to his "aunt" for recieve items on deal, but it results that 3rd person was involved on lie too, his nick ingame is KwsLazioReal (Girakon-Karus) he told to ricci not give me items until the mother of sthealth pick up 400 usd total ( wtf?) o was trading with ricci why lazio told him that, then sthealt explain to me that ricci and lazio send to him 400 usd in order to make a deal for iron necklace (Girakon item), so i was involved on conditional trade because sthealt said that mtcn (250 usd from lazio) were wrong and lazio said that he type right the name of mother of sthealt, and flame started, well lazio (He is from turkey) told me : Ferruzo take back ur money because I won do any trade with sthealth he is trying to scamm to me, well i said its ok but what about my fees cost (27usd) he told me not worry for that i am an HONORABLE person and if ricci not pay ur fees i will, well i said it is fair, 30 minutes later lazio add sthealt and me to conversation and he told me : Ferruzo i change my mind not pick up the money because tomorrow i gonna send money to sthealth's mother in order to pick up total money and i give you all these items that ricci promised to you. After that i told sthealt : Not pick up my money until i get these items, he said ofc np.

The next day i checked WU status and money was taken and see online to lazio and ask about my items because my money was taken from sthealth's mother and he told me : ferruzo why did u not pick up the money (wtf???) if he said to me no pick up my money until tomorrow and i check money that day and it was taken... after that sthealth block me to his msn and until the moment i can not talk with him and don't know what happened (i think since 2 days later i got facked)

I am waiting for lazio's promise about my fees and sthealth never see him online.

Sorry for long explain but u guyz need to know how some people can lie for a bit money.

[email protected] ---> kwslazio email
    [email protected]----> ricci email
    [email protected] and [email protected] ----> sthealt email

So what u think guyz? who is the real scammer/lier or they all are ?

It hurts me because sthealt is from peru (I played with him and shared acc) like me and live near or me (coming to ur house)

About proof ? i have the vouch of money sended to shtealt's mother and my word like gentleman.

Thats all

Banned

sounds like you got fu$$ed , tbh if dude lives close to you , i would go collect my money with a baseball bat, that mutha phucka wouldnt walk right for a while if it was me , but on another hand it sounds like they ran a game on you using that "friends" trust , i think you should aim for the friend first , then take out the other two scammers , but you where scammed

Banned

Thanks for advice maybe not baseball bat, maybe a gun ;p, and yeah i lost 150 usd + 27 usd fees :angry:

WARP

I dont think Lazio would do such thing like that, but try to speak with him, im sure its just a missunderstanding problem and will be fixed quickly.

Banned

I dont think Lazio would do such thing like that, but try to speak with him, im sure its just a missunderstanding problem and will be fixed quickly.[/b]
    I swear that it happen, i not like lose time posting lies, atm he is not repley to me about my fees.

savageskrew

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9061/ssnn0.gif

Ferruzo This Guy Is A Big Scammer

MSN [email protected]

MSN Ferruzo! says (2:45 AM):
    wat you gonna do?
    Ferruzo! says (2:45 AM):
    post that a scammer scammed you because ur stupid ?
    and wat then , post a screenshot of a hacked char?
    lmao
    Ferruzo! says (2:59 AM):
    and did you already do a "omfg ferruzo scammed me" topic?

Banned

that is not my msn.

savageskrew

that is not my msn.[/b]

YOUR STILL A SCAMMER

Banned

go get a life stupid child i never scammed to anyone

savageskrew

AND YES YOU ARE A SCAMMER</span>

Banned

AND YES YOU ARE A SCAMMER</span>[/b]
    Hahaha that is funny because on peru paypal not works.

I always use western union so i think u got fucked from another guy.

savageskrew

Hahaha that is funny because on peru paypal not works.

I always use western union so i think u got fucked from another guy.[/b]

NO IT WAS YOU THAT SCAMMED ME AND I WILL POST ON EVERY FORUM UNTILL YOU ARE BANNED YOU SCAMMER

Banned

NO IT WAS YOU THAT SCAMMED ME AND I WILL POST ON EVERY FORUM UNTILL YOU ARE BANNED YOU SCAMMER
    [/b]
    go ahead so.

Admin

[/b]
    the banned ll be u for spamm.
    1st . u got scammed by paypal, if u didnt know on peru we cant pik up money from paypal, thats why if some1 from peru sell something ave to use wester union.
    2nd. that is a fake msn ( that means a random created that msn for scam u )

im clear ?

Banned

the banned ll be u for spamm.
    1st . u got scammed by paypal, if u didnt know on peru we cant pik up money from paypal, thats why if some1 from peru sell something ave to use wester union.
    2nd. that is a fake msn ( that means a random created that msn for scam u )

im clear ?[/b]
    Thanks for support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast