Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help me to find real lier/scammer

This is a discussion on Help me to find real lier/scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well believed me it is not his msn address. ferruzo is a good trader, and i dont think he want ...
Page: 2

unclejack

well believed me it is not his msn address.
    ferruzo is a good trader, and i dont think he want to loose his good name cause of a deepscar +8

Banned

well believed me it is not his msn address.
    ferruzo is a good trader, and i dont think he want to loose his good name cause of a deepscar +8[/b]
    I prefer to still my reputation ( that is more important ) that scam money or items.

Reputation > $$

ramothe1

I prefer to still my reputation ( that is more important ) that scam money or items.

Reputation > $$[/b]

ferruzo a big FU to youuuu.....you faggot dont think you can come and play mind games here with me....im not a kid and go get your money from whoeverhas it.....i have done deals with lotsa people on here and had np.....so i dont take you that serious its just that your trying to ruin my name and reputation...well i will just carry on playing my game and act as if i dont know a scumbag peruvian like you.....fuck you and have a good day....

Banned

ferruzo a big FU to youuuu.....you faggot dont think you can come and play mind games here with me....im not a kid and go get your money from whoeverhas it.....i have done deals with lotsa people on here and had np.....so i dont take you that serious its just that your trying to ruin my name and reputation...well i will just carry on playing my game and act as if i dont know a scumbag peruvian like you.....fuck you and have a good day....[/b]

mad?

Your 4th chin hits your 5th when you talk.

mad?

Your 4th chin hits your 5th when you talk.[/b]
    fuck you have a good day tapion xD

Banned

Because this really showed a lot.

Next useless post?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12