Henry Picazo Just Scammed Me.

This is a discussion on Henry Picazo Just Scammed Me. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SOLVED. Close Please....
Page: 1

Default Henry Picazo Just Scammed Me.

SOLVED.
    Close Please.
    Last edited by Erim; 10-07-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Henry Picazo

I didn't scam anybody if I had scam you I would have taken everything. That put aside, I only took what seemed reasonable for the items that I gave you, and I only took them because you never allowed me to go to any of the wars and csw. I don't know why you posted this topic, I told you that I can give you the items back if you give me back the items that I gave you.

IB, Imir +2, and Imir +3 for Chaos Wirinom +7, Hell Breaker +7, Platinum Earring, Warrior DD +7, Spear D +6, 62 gold bars. To me that seems like youre scamming me.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Picazo View Post
    I didn't scam anybody if I had scam you I would have taken everything. That put aside, I only took what seemed reasonable for the items that I gave you, and I only took them because you never allowed me to go to any of the wars and csw. I don't know why you posted this topic, I told you that I can give you the items back if you give me back the items that I gave you.

IB, Imir +2, and Imir +3 for Chaos Wirinom +7, Hell Breaker +7, Platinum Earring, Warrior DD +7, Spear D +6, 62 gold bars. To me that seems like youre scamming me.

My clan is TURKISH and they WANT ME TO PLAY in CSW or 1./2. WARS because you don't understand a thing they say. I told you to go the wars during the week, but leave me the 1. and 2. one in weekends and the csw. I also let you pk all the time cuz I am busy with school stuff....

Besides that, you gave me those items with PRICES. I listened to you and SOLD em for the prices you gave it to me. I didn't do anything by myself, I asked you, you accepted and then I did. Those items were goin for really cheap that day when we sold em, but now they are like double priced.

I tell you, I will give you the GBs that you spent for the mage or I'll send you $ via paypal. How do you expect me to buy all those items back from same prices like 3-4 weeks ago? Is this fair?

You spent around 95 GBs that day for the gear and like 10-15gbs for other junks(pots,sc,bla bla)... spent 110, but it's like doubled now because the prices are messed up....

w/o even telling me anything you logged in the account, got the items and ran away. I just came back home and I was like "WTF?" when I realized I had missing parts on me...
    Last edited by Erim; 10-04-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Henry Picazo

If you want the items I took, give me my items back. I see no point to this topic, i only took what is mine, and calling me a scammer for not letting you have all my items. It was a mistake to give you my items, i seriously thought we were going to be sharing the mage equally, but instead you're putting your clan ahead of the person that gave you so much just so that we could both enjoy playing. Like i said I only took what I think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Picazo View Post
    If you want the items I took, give me my items back. I see no point to this topic, i only took what is mine, and calling me a scammer for not letting you have all my items. It was a mistake to give you my items, i seriously thought we were going to be sharing the mage equally, but instead you're putting your clan ahead of the person that gave you so much just so that we could both enjoy playing. Like i said I only took what I think is right.
    wow...
    your items?
    I told you I'd give you 110 GBs now, cuz it's what you spent that time....
    how do you expect me to find those items back with today's prices??

2009.09.25. 4:17:00 GeryDeft ' (D) Erim (8) ' this cahr will havea painful end >.<

all u need is now to claim down

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    2009.09.25. 4:17:00 GeryDeft ' (D) Erim (8) ' this cahr will havea painful end >.<

all u need is now to claim down

shoulda listened you when u said that sh!t.

dude u making it look like the shit

he's even losing only taking those shitty imirs and the ib he paid for

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

If you share, it's a domestic dispute and the law(gamers4life) can do nothing to help you!

I like both of u...