Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

here is a story befor bed time

This is a discussion on here is a story befor bed time within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so heres the real story. first of all i see it only now, since i was suspended from ko4life ...
Page: 3

Ok, so heres the real story.

first of all i see it only now, since i was suspended from ko4life for 7 days.

i quited ko for about 3 months, cuz i got sick of minor cooldown, and 1 week ago, tryed selling nati, or get a warrior for it and get back to ko. what happend is, a guy named omer (dada) pmed me in game, and asked me to trade a lvl 77 warrior for it.
    i said yes, we got the cypher rings, and dada is telling me he cant seal the acc cuz he dont know the seal code. i asked hamad, a friend if he knows rashed around, so he can get him the seal codes, they both told me dada is a scammer, i said fine and forgetd about the trade, and planned quiting ko. i wasnt here for about 2 days, had things to do, when im back today a friend telling me there is a topic here about me. after reading it, the only thing i can say, this guy is not me.
    My msn is [email protected], and every1 who knows me knows im using it. when i tryed talk to rashed on msn today, i got blocked.

few hours ago, dada msned me with this:

Im sry you got scammed rashed, and if you would talk to me before i could gift you some old items, but they are gone now.
    after seen this post, the only thing i can say you are dumb as you was before, giving ppl around items worth alot $s, w/o you even know them, i have nothing to do about you been stupid.

ppl who knows what items i had on ko, knows i wont scamm a freaking char i can buy for 17gbs right now loled.

im out of ko, and all my items/chars i gave away,my last post here.[/b]
    its easy to photoshop

your not in errar btw its Error[/b]
    LOL :lol: fu gay grim

senan

i quited ko for about 3 months, cuz i got sick of minor cooldown, and 1 week ago, tryed selling nati, or get a warrior for it and get back to ko. what happend is, a guy named omer (dada) pmed me in game, and asked me to trade a lvl 77 warrior for it.
    i said yes, we got the cypher rings, and dada is telling me he cant seal the acc cuz he dont know the seal code. i asked hamad, a friend if he knows rashed around, so he can get him the seal codes, they both told me dada is a scammer, i said fine and forgetd about the trade, and planned quiting ko. i wasnt here for about 2 days, had things to do, when im back today a friend telling me there is a topic here about me. after reading it, the only thing i can say, this guy is not me.
    My msn is [email protected], and every1 who knows me knows im using it. when i tryed talk to rashed on msn today, i got blocked.

Im sry you got scammed rashed, and if you would talk to me before i could gift you some old items, but they are gone now.
    after seen this post, the only thing i can say you are dumb as you was before, giving ppl around items worth alot $s, w/o you even know them, i have nothing to do about you been stupid.

ppl who knows what items i had on ko, knows i wont scamm a freaking char i can buy for 17gbs right now loled.

feel sorry to hear this from u i really dont care about the warrier

btw how come dada know my name if i jast made that charcter and nobody know that exapt u

will admin can close this shit becoz u nati play it right

thanx for the guys who stoped by

byee all

feel sorry to hear this from u i really dont care about the warrier

btw how come dada know my name if i jast made that charcter and nobody know that exapt u

will admin can close this shit becoz u nati play it right

thanx for the guys who stoped by

byee all[/b]
    dude ..

feel sorry for you

I hope mode move this to cheater section and nati get the death of his scam !. h34r:

o my god, he offered compensation for that warrior (whit hes own money) and u didn't take it? He made just plain mistake and wanted fix it.
    And then you call him scammer...

wheres the logic in that?[/b]
    Agreed.

if you would trust anyone on online your dumb, end of story. Sorry for you loss[/b]
    I trust 2 people who're not from my city with my account. If they ever scammed me tho, there is no one to blame... but myself.

Mmkay....His shit is hardly believable but he said he pay you back so let him do that

And lol @ ..
    Elad (Rein) says:
    ill get you a warrior FROM MY MONEY
    rashed says:
    why i dont need i can buy lvl 83 from gms[/b]

You beat me to it. My favorite part of the whole convo. I LOL'd big time at that one. People used to hide that shit once upon a time on this forum.

Banned

Agreed.
    I trust 2 people who're not from my city with my account. If they ever scammed me tho, there is no one to blame... but myself.[/b]
    Blame K2!,They donīt care if you loose everything.
    Can you even trust k2 anymore ? Just quit the game now,i got scammed also and the fun ended when i coulnīt trust everyone and when all my friends quit.
    I feel sorry for you to but hope you get over it.

I played c-west from the beginning and i think i never got legcut to work on nati.

1- you are liar .... u were here ... u never left .. i have been playing with u in private ko . and we were chating on msn so dont lie.

2- you are known as scammer in Manes

3- you admint scamming rashed ? and him begin idiot giving away his shit .

so dude u should really eat banned

senan

You beat me to it. My favorite part of the whole convo. I LOL'd big time at that one. People used to hide that shit once upon a time on this forum.[/b]

hide what its clear as the sin everyone in this fourm know about it

btw there is a new player in human side called troLALALA

ppl think he is one of those

but we cant say so until we make sure

Blame K2!,They donīt care if you loose everything.
    Can you even trust k2 anymore ? Just quit the game now,i got scammed also and the fun ended when i coulnīt trust everyone and when all my friends quit.
    I feel sorry for you to but hope you get over it.

I played c-west from the beginning and i think i never got legcut to work on nati.[/b]

omg that was ur charcter man

the name was P4lan befor i chang it

what goes around comes around

hide what its clear as the sin everyone in this fourm know about it

btw there is a new player in human side called troLALALA

ppl think he is one of those

but we cant say so until we make sure[/b]
    I didn't mean referring to 83 chars being purchasable from GM's in general, I meant your statement that you don't really care about the 77 warrior, because you can simply go buy a better char straight from GM instead, implying it was something you have no problem doing. There was a time nobody would admit to such a thing within the KO community openly.

But then again with the present state of things doesn't really matter anymore. Just an observation, which I found humorous in a wry sort of way. Especially since you were simultaneously complaining about another player being a scammer.

I didn't mean referring to 83 chars being purchasable from GM's in general, I meant your statement that you don't really care about the 77 warrior, because you can simply go buy a better char straight from GM instead, implying it was something you have no problem doing. There was a time nobody would admit to such a thing within the KO community openly.

But then again with the present state of things doesn't really matter anymore. Just an observation, which I found humorous in a wry sort of way. Especially since you were simultaneously complaining about another player being a scammer.[/b]
    The Guy lost his char

The other idiot who acting like it was mistake pissed him off

which made him say that got it bud.?

i dunno where the hell are the modes

should change topic name to

X-max SCAMMER. lol

senan

The Guy lost his char

The other idiot who acting like it was mistake pissed him off

which made him say that got it bud.?
    i dunno where the hell are the modes

should change topic name to