Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

here is a story befor bed time

This is a discussion on here is a story befor bed time within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep this topic definetly needs to be looked at, I have heard from some people I have from other servers ...
Page: 4

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yep this topic definetly needs to be looked at, I have heard from some people I have from other servers on my MSN that Nati is a scammer. Also due to the fact that Nati is close to quitting KO, I wouldn't be surprised if he scammed this guy. He simply doesn't care, he doesn't want to post and defend himself because he doesn't have a feel for the game anymore and doesn't care what the community members on this forum are gonna say.
    PlodeZ/Vandy, look at this topic pls, also look at my topic and make a final judgement ._.

how can you say Nati is a scammer ... you dont even know this guy.. He doesnt not scam... He is legit and has like 40 level 80's hes legit ive been in his clans hes a gg.. Why are we supposed to believe someone on these forums that is unknown... I can go post about anyone saying they scam. He is not he could get anyone to vouch for him so stfu and its a level 64 warrior? Dude you can make a level 64 warrior in 2 - 3 days, Get a fucking life..

how can you say Nati is a scammer ... you dont even know this guy.. He doesnt not scam... He is legit and has like 40 level 80's hes legit ive been in his clans hes a gg.. Why are we supposed to believe someone on these forums that is unknown... I can go post about anyone saying they scam. He is not he could get anyone to vouch for him so stfu and its a level 64 warrior? Dude you can make a level 64 warrior in 2 - 3 days, Get a fucking life..[/b]
    STOP RAIDING PPL DICK

he scammed me and rashed .. so stfu we are sharer

AND I CAN GET FOR YOU FUKIN LOG THAT HE DOSENT HAVE DAMN 40 CHAR SO STFU WHEN U DONT KNOW SHIT

THE GUY HAVE 1 char in xig DCZ . 1 char in manes dcz . 1 char in c-west so stfu already

and read the dam topic u blind ass hole its 77 not 64 fuk ur retarded.

up

tommyleonghk

how can you say Nati is a scammer ... you dont even know this guy.. He doesnt not scam... He is legit and has like 40 level 80's hes legit ive been in his clans hes a gg.. Why are we supposed to believe someone on these forums that is unknown... I can go post about anyone saying they scam. He is not he could get anyone to vouch for him so stfu and its a level 64 warrior? Dude you can make a level 64 warrior in 2 - 3 days, Get a fucking life..[/b]
    wow

you're a fucking retard for not reading and you talk like a retard

:lol: @ your retardedness

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

listen people I want everyone to know that me and reinhard are no longer together since the

new patch of the minor cooldown , when the patch came we choosed to quit from the rogue

so we both shared the items between us , anyway I don't belive that reinhard will scam ANYONE

I know him for 3 years as well and this guy could scam people for items that worth more than 1000$

he also choosed to give to some friends the items that he got from Nati so it's definitely not his style

about rashad and hamad those guys were allways against people from undest they allways saying " fuk jews they are only

scammers" anyway they are fishy .. they got most of their items from GM so why would someone that can get any char

that he wants in lvl 83 from a gm would cry like that for a lost of a lvl 77 war ... that's fishy.

listen people I want everyone to know that me and reinhard are no longer together since the

new patch of the minor cooldown , when the patch came we choosed to quit from the rogue

so we both shared the items between us , anyway I don't belive that reinhard will scam ANYONE

I know him for 3 years as well and this guy could scam people for items that worth more than 1000$

he also choosed to give to some friends the items that he got from Nati so it's definitely not his style

about rashad and hamad those guys were allways against people from undest they allways saying " fuk jews they are only

scammers" anyway they are fishy .. they got most of their items from GM so why would someone that can get any char

that he wants in lvl 83 from a gm would cry like that for a lost of a lvl 77 war ... that's fishy.[/b]
    well ur fishy

becuz ur fukin liar ... hamad and rashed aint no racist

we have jews in AFK ... and they are friendly

and u can see elad himself

and btw the guy who u think is gg .. rein said alot of shit about u to hamad

so thats the meaning of the 3 years friendship ?

u guys just suked so badly at west ... and yeah elad was pooor he admit it himself on msn .. he wants $$ to get char .. and i have warrior for sell since ur intersted

ohhh wait .. u have smashdown ... right

Banned for scamming.

didnt reinhard scam someone? i thought he scammed money with a lame ass excuse of beating up or something like that?
    if its reinhard AKA riseagainst_ .. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...;hl=riseagainst

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234