HEY GUYS ..m1llet is scammer

This is a discussion on HEY GUYS ..m1llet is scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...amp;MSID=841593 :angry: LULUNA is user to m1llet ,karus priest lvl64 see u pots in forun (luluna) he sell iron belt, ...
Page: 1

_hyperion_

Thumbs down

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...amp;MSID=841593

:angry: LULUNA is user to m1llet ,karus priest lvl64 see u pots in forun (luluna)
    he sell iron belt, x2 roc,now h34r:

fuck he scammer my iron belt in Ares and scammer more item in pathos server ... :angry:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?ac...amp;MSID=841593

:angry: LULUNA is user to m1llet ,karus priest lvl64 see u pots in forun (luluna)
    he sell iron belt, x2 roc,now h34r:

fuck he scammer my iron belt in Ares and scammer more item in pathos server ... :angry:[/b]

if you were doing an interserver item trade, why did u not ask for a trusted trade mod to help? if you were doing a USD or char trade, then that's your own fault since we warned everyone against their fraudulent aspects.

nonetheless, sorry for your loss.

Record

if you were doing an interserver item trade, why did u not ask for a trusted trade mod to help? if you were doing a USD or char trade, then that's your own fault since we warned everyone against their fraudulent aspects.

nonetheless, sorry for your loss.[/b]
    Will you guys still do usd trade, if the Buyer just wants you to be a trusted middle man? Will a moderator agrees to this and performs this action without and suspicion or scam, will his rights be revoked?

ty..
    Also I try to buy M1llet's IB, and he did not agree to a trade moderator.

Will you guys still do usd trade, if the Buyer just wants you to be a trusted middle man? Will a moderator agrees to this and performs this action without and suspicion or scam, will his rights be revoked?

ty..
    Also I try to buy M1llet's IB, and he did not agree to a trade moderator.[/b]
    if i know the people well enough there is a possibility.. i definitely dont do any in which someone has me sent the money, then send it to another person.. no way i&#39;m getting charged back / caught up in it >_< but yeah it depends on the situation.. as for m1llet.. someone refusing to use a mediator is a good sign of someone wishing to scam.

Banned

if you were doing an interserver item trade, why did u not ask for a trusted trade mod to help? if you were doing a USD or char trade, then that&#39;s your own fault since we warned everyone against their fraudulent aspects.

nonetheless, sorry for your loss.[/b]

pwned