Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hidden Rage - Scammer

This is a discussion on Hidden Rage - Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also extacy if i was a scammer wouldnt i have scammed you for the warrior Initial i sold u or ...
Page: 2

HiddenRage

also extacy if i was a scammer wouldnt i have scammed you for the warrior Initial i sold u or scamme jubilex for his SE and Shell +7/12 pauldron i traded manes items for or scammed the dude on ranking forums who i bought the 60 priest (IBetaTestedUrBf) from... pls post a SS or something of ME on GoldDuck or Beta of me asking to even buy ur rogue cause as i said in previous post i ahvent logged diez but to make that 1v1 video other than that its been since a week b4 manes came out...

HiddenRage

waiting for an answer dont call me a scammer when it wasnt me as i said i sold HiddenRage on diez and the 1 on manes so it coulda been INGAME hiddenrage but not me...look at my video of shaihulud and dismantle if u dont believe i have a rogue on diez or items already on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12