Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers

This is a discussion on High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how does ANY of these screens proove that they are k0xping? or maybe im blind...[/b] what proves you need ? ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

how does ANY of these screens proove that they are k0xping? or maybe im blind...[/b]
    what proves you need ? lol ....i was there and all auto play and use 10 arrows shout. you can chect that on p2 . Always k0xp-ers play there. you can see that with your eyes..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what proves you need ? lol ....i was there and all auto play and use 10 arrows shout. you can chect that on p2 . Always k0xp-ers play there. you can see that with your eyes..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    well, if u want to report them, u'll need a proof that CLEARLY shows them koxping.... and as far, these are only showing Devil standing near DS and their party killing TC....

If u think that's clear enough, Marte should be banned as well, cuz he's there too lol

This SS is made after 9 hours from the last 2 ss's (tc party) u can see CLEARLY in this picture is the same party and they k0xping >> No answer too
    DevilSoldier is using k0xp with other 2 archer.The priest healing + duffing is using k0xp too.Who dont believe can go P2 and go eslant / tc spot !
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7861/devilsoldier4.jpg

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i guess next one will be me ...............omg mage 81 killing smilodons in moradon with 3 low lvl chars there leeching :OOOOO

If everyone in the party is replying, then I think they are not k0xping... but if they shoot and keep staying afk, then it's completely a different thing....

funny that u have him in buddy list and you report him...

idk what is gm doing ....Sing was the most legit player on pathos (since it has been released)... One day, he logged out at shaula's spot in cz and the next day he tried to log in, he noticed that he's banned... without any reason.... But if u go to eslant, you will see full k0xp parties at para, DS, giant golems and others.... but ofc, they are not getting banned..

If everyone in the party is replying, then I think they are not k0xping... but if they shoot and keep staying afk, then it's completely a different thing....

funny that u have him in buddy list and you report him...

idk what is gm doing ....Sing was the most legit player on pathos (since it has been released)... One day, he logged out at shaula's spot in cz and the next day he tried to log in, he noticed that he's banned... without any reason.... But if u go to eslant, you will see full k0xp parties at para, DS, giant golems and others.... but ofc, they are not getting banned..[/b]
    lol you see everyone reply? only 1 noob turk reply me all Wetdream players don't reply...they are afk and play auto... they are 100% koxp-ers wtf GO CHECK ALONE IN P2 is too hard?
    they play all day there

1EE7

These guys are legit dude... you need to stop being a looser.

These guys are legit dude... you need to stop being a looser.[/b]
    LOL ...you play with koxp-ers too ...so shut up but nvm if people tolerate KOXP-ers is not my fault, but NEVER can't like that noobs who make lvl's with cheating help. For that reason this game going down and P1 / P2 still full koxp-ers ....can't play in war, can't play in cz, can't play at XP ...EVERYWHERE koxp-ers...so i can't like this, but if yours like, is not my problem.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

man really u makin bitch moves.
    Im 99% sure this clan dont koxp, i guess u r just frustraded that
    all your clanies come to wetdream dont ya? (no offense)
    stop makin this bitch moves.
    When u see one of us using a 3rd party tool than make a ss, but this is a 0% proof.

and btw when archers stand 2gether, it is more powerfull ya mean

BB have a nice day

ps: this shit make me laugh :X

man really u makin bitch moves.
    Im 99% sure this clan dont koxp, i guess u r just frustraded that
    all your clanies come to wetdream dont ya? (no offense)
    stop makin this bitch moves.
    When u see one of us using a 3rd party tool than make a ss, but this is a 0% proof.

and btw when archers stand 2gether, it is more powerfull ya mean

BB have a nice day
    ps: this shit make me laugh :X[/b]
    Why are you sure ? You see wetdream people playing on p2? when you see that can tell this. in SS can't see all . You need to be there for be sure so better don't speak about that. And about my clannie who go in WD,..Reeb know better .....he pm to all my clannie for going in hes clan. Some persons go , others no. Is not my fault for people who like long capes, is theyr choice.

Today i make NEW EVIDENCE for all to see thats noobs. They are "smart" ...change places in CZ coz there people find them hard lol
    Same party, and all was a.f.k. and AUTO PLAY . what evidence yours need ? if don't trust me can chech alone to see with yours eyes in CZ / Tw Spot
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7325/devilsoldier6.jpg
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8731/devilsoldier7.jpg

itsme!

all what i can say gms won't do anything i got banned for pm gm that's what they do and pathos is fully coruppted maybe usko will be dead soon.
    gm sucks they ban me for pm whats that for crapy shit and at ticket they won't response me..

>> GoodGame <<

ps: this shit make me laugh :X[/b]
    you laugh now after this EVIDENCE? or you continue to be BLIND? is 3 posibilities:
    1. you are some1 from that party
    2. you don&#39;t wanna see reality
    3. you protect this noobs coz you are same like them
    what is reality about you 1/2 or 3?

1EE7

Mayb they just think ur a retard and dont care too anser you lmao.

And you should still stop wasting your time because that is 0% proof Devil is level 82 so he kills those easily he doesnt need macro&#39;s and he has realy good items why in the world would he risk geting banned.

Well just go P2 and check urself then come here and argue... If u dont go just stfu..got it ? and btw there is a 101% proof "that gg guys" using k0xp ..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast