Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers

This is a discussion on High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just there they said they dont care to talk to you... LMAO, you have ZERO credability your just ...
Page: 3

1EE7

I was just there they said they dont care to talk to you... LMAO, you have ZERO credability your just mad because all your clan joined wetdream, get a life.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i dont give a "damn"... Your just noob to think this way .. i care cuz 90% of what people think "they are GG" k0xp .. so just stfu and lick the ROYAL CAPE ! ROFL

1EE7

By the way how are you almost 81? zaltais? For someone with no premium you sure level up fast kinda makes me question if your using 3rd party tools ur self.

1st i play like 3 years on this server .. no1 accused me i used or use k0xp or macro tools or whatever .. and btw im still no prem
    and in 2-3 days im 81 ... and zaltais is 80 (had premium) rofl .. im just a "good xper"

1EE7

Good XP'er my ass ive been playing since ARES and joined pathos day 1 and theres no waaaaaaaaay in hell i would have made it too my level without premium.

Well if u are stupid stfu.Here we talk about proofs about DevilSoldier and other WD clannies k0xping not how i made LVL.If you have a proof about me koxping make a topic and show it.
    The proof is here about Devil
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7325/devilsoldier6.jpg
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8731/devilsoldier7.jpg

Banned

Care about k0xpers, almost everyone does/did it once, who cares with the enermous amount of xp we need for lvl 83

your an idiot,

theres no proof that hes koxping. hes just standing there, you don't see him shoot and theres no proof hes even in that party. maybe hes doing a boss run and you being the moron that you are think hes koxping.

You idiot man they use koxp and all see that but if you are fcking noob too and use koxp like them is normal to be devil advocate. Or you are devil? who the fck are you noob? what is your nick in game ? When 90% of players use koxp i'm sure all who protect this noobs are koxp-er too so ...better shut-up. I hope one GM see that and ban noobs, or this game gonna die. I hope will see this before is too late !!!
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7325/devilsoldier6.jpg
    http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8731/devilsoldier7.jpg

1EE7

Just go back in the hole where you came from.. n0 one likes you.

nikoo 0_o

Srry to tell you but no ss that you posted give any proof about they are koxping. Maybe im blind but... you should try making a video. I don't play on pathos so i dunno those guyz but on the ss's that you posted there is no proof.

Just go back in the hole where you came from.. n0 one likes you.[/b]
    I don't need nobody like me ( i'm not gay) , i need only fair players ...this is a game and some persons working hard for lvl-up. Is not fair some noobs use Koxp and make same lvl like a fair player.

Ps: and about you Noob , better shut up coz i see you too playing with koxp-ers . I'm sorry coz i forgot to make SS with you , but be carefull i will catch'ya some time

1EE7

LMAO ur pathetic, im not scared of you come by any time, kid.

ING

I don't need nobody like me ( i'm not gay)[/b]

ı lıke u but ım not gay too =P

Yesterday when I was scouting Eslant I saw some1 from WetDream

Gladiator05 or something like that

Hmm btw :P This not koxp imo this is popular MC from MYKO.

itsme!

LMAO ur pathetic, im not scared of you come by any time, kid.[/b]
    devilsoldier ftw? after you saw that this topic is around here you thoug hmm, im gonna make a char to have a chek into it ;D gg.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast