Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers

This is a discussion on High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Srry to tell you but no ss that you posted give any proof about they are koxping. Maybe im blind ...
Page: 4

Srry to tell you but no ss that you posted give any proof about they are koxping. Maybe im blind but... you should try making a video. I don't play on pathos so i dunno those guyz but on the ss's that you posted there is no proof.[/b]
    I don't need nobody like me ( i'm not gay) , i need only fair players ...this is a game and some persons working hard for lvl-up. Is not fair some noobs use Koxp and make same lvl like a fair player.

Ps: and about you Noob , better shut up coz i see you too playing with koxp-ers . I'm sorry coz i forgot to make SS with you , but be carefull i will catch'ya some time[/b]
    how do u see him he doesnt play on pathos o_O

Ki1laH

None of your screenshots provide any proof, and your latest evidence provides the least proof. It doesn't even look like they are koxp'ing in those.

A) They don't give a shit about you because they don't care about your stupid pictures so they don't waste time talking to you.

B) You saw them xp, went somewhere else to type all that out and quickly ran to take SS.

Regardless, those SS prove absolutely nothing.

And I'm a third party who knows 0 people here nor do I play on this server.

KTNX.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

u cant kill this clan by saying this, so dont try it pls
    now go back and have fun in this game baba...

auditurbo4

i dont know anybody in this server but even a retard can see that they koxping lol...

xxcuajinaisxx

just because they are answering what marte its saying that means they are not koxping thats bs

i dont know anybody in this server but even a retard can see that they koxping lol...[/b]
    seriously +1, either the people replying are in on this whole koxp thing or people are fucked in the head. you dont need to be afk to koxp, why cant you be on the computer while doing it? koxp isnt solely a bot to let you go afk, people use it to spam skills like cs and whatever. these guys obviously koxp, the dude even said they were there for what, 10 hours? jesus...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

let them think what they want .. but what "SameS" said i try kill that clan isnt true .. I JUST DONT LIKE k0xp people that makes 83 (wtf) so fast by doing that.If u dont believe im gonna make a movie and if that proof is not enough im gonna fuk up this topic lol.
    ı lıke u but ım not gay too =P[/b]
    +1 asta

how do u see him he doesnt play on pathos o_O[/b]
    it was about 1EE7 biatch not the last guy that said dont play on pathos

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Yo Marte why do u have 960mp pots with u? lol

Yo Marte why do u have 960mp pots with u? lol[/b]
    it's cheaper?

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Isnt those lil unpractical? And the what comes to price, when u buy souls u also get half of more mp each time u use pot so...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the 960 pots are for xp cheaper .. i pk with souls ofc lol but this topic isnt about me is about k0xper

1EE7

LMAO so that means you have to pot ever time you attack?

lol i had an archer back on pathos way back when server started... was walking beside some noob koxping and next thing i know couldnt log my char anymore.. fucken got banned for walking beside one of them fuckers.. cant believe they ban legit archers but let those little fags keep playing.. and for the pics.. looks like party is to lazy to move so an arche pulling them.. and others z skil r them

Ki1laH

lol i had an archer back on pathos way back when server started... was walking beside some noob koxping and next thing i know couldnt log my char anymore.. fucken got banned for walking beside one of them fuckers.. cant believe they ban legit archers but let those little fags keep playing.. and for the pics.. looks like party is to lazy to move so an arche pulling them.. and others z skil r them[/b]
    This.

Its really fucking sad that nowadays anybody sees somebody doing something like this and they are suddenly all koxping.

People who say it looks like koxp, don't know what the fuck koxp is obviously, because it doesn't even look like it. Dumb twats.

LMAO ur pathetic, im not scared of you come by any time, kid.[/b]
    Weird that you're so aggitated by this topic.

LMAO so that means you have to pot ever time you attack?[/b]
    Stop trying to change the subject.

And you've decided to post heavily in this topic, but I rarely see you post anywhere else. Either you are one of the members in that party or one of their friends so you're posts are invalid.

Pretty sure these guys are koxping. You really need to take some fraps though, but it's hard to prove. Only thing you can do is lure something on them and take fraps. If they die and do nothing, they're most likely koxping. You're best bet is to lure TK or Talos on them in eslant and take fraps of it. They should run away if they're not afk.

Just because a couple people are posting that they are not koxpers means they are not koxping? I also think that's bs. There is not definitive proof yet that they are cheating, but I'm leaning toward the side that they are cheating.

I mean the exact same party again and again, no one moves, full of archers, no one thinks to even respond, even to say something like "noob get lost". Nothing at all? No response, every sign that they are afk. They're xping on trolls of all things when clearly booro's are they way to go nowadays. All these signs are pointing me toward the fact that they are afk koxping. That's the only way that xp would be worthwhile. They have the members to go and make a booro party.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast