Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers

This is a discussion on High-lvl on pathos play with k0xpers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was analyzing all those screenshots and it seems to me like they weren't even taken during the same time ...
Page: 6

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

I was analyzing all those screenshots and it seems to me like they weren't even taken during the same time frame, the first screenshot's you posted you were @ 91.14% EXP and on the last one you were @ 92.52 EXP therefor they could have been idle for all anyone knows when you lured on them.

So judging based off this evidence ( if you want to call it that ) is all hearsay.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6540/imageapy.jpg heres a screenshot of Devilsoldier and hes items.

Im sorry marte did i make you even more jelous?

Hangon here's a list of hes items to make you drool some more

ROL+2 / <strike>BAND +2</strike> / IRON SET / +3 DUAL EME / +8 MYTHRIL HELMET / +7 x3 MYTHRIL ARMORS / +12 REV DV /<strike> RAUM + 1 REV PICK POCKET</strike>[/b]
    /fail

1EE7

/fail[/b]

LOL ya hes working on another raum though almost has enough, and he does have a ROL+2 only thing that was wrong is the Band he has +1 band.

Gear has nothing to do with koxping, it&#39;s OBVIOUS these guys are. Pull that stick out of your ass, like said before, you are probably one of the members in this party, who knows. But, same people, same parties, no responses (but one) and at shit exp spots, he&#39;s level 82, your excuse for no people on for booroo, pathetic, look at his stats, he should solo a booro in no time, and their is other melles in that party also, it&#39;s obvious what is going on here, you fail.

Suprise suprised, a clannie. http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...s&name=1EE7

1EE7

Gear has nothing to do with koxping, it&#39;s OBVIOUS these guys are. Pull that stick out of your ass, like said before, you are probably one of the members in this party, who knows. But, same people, same parties, no responses (but one) and at shit exp spots, he&#39;s level 82, your excuse for no people on for booroo, pathetic, look at his stats, he should solo a booro in no time, and their is other melles in that party also, it&#39;s obvious what is going on here, you fail.
    Suprise suprised, a clannie. http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...s&name=1EE7[/b]

Are you dumb? did i ever say i wasnt a member?

Are you dumb? did i ever say i wasnt a member?[/b]
    Nice defense, member or not, it&#39;s obvious what&#39;s going on.

1EE7

Obviously it&#39;s your opinion but dont act like it&#39;s FACT, because those screenshots have alot of holes in them.

abdeucethree

everyone should stfu until a video is posted with it clearly showing they were k0xping

until then i can lol about how jealous marte is of wd.

Banned

Yeah, a party of 75+ people lets others lure on them and kill them without moving an inch. I could buy it if it was a party of lvl 15 people playing for first time, but lvl 82? Come on.

Weird that you&#39;re so aggitated by this topic.
    Stop trying to change the subject.

And you&#39;ve decided to post heavily in this topic, but I rarely see you post anywhere else. Either you are one of the members in that party or one of their friends so you&#39;re posts are invalid.

Pretty sure these guys are koxping. You really need to take some fraps though, but it&#39;s hard to prove. Only thing you can do is lure something on them and take fraps. If they die and do nothing, they&#39;re most likely koxping. You&#39;re best bet is to lure TK or Talos on them in eslant and take fraps of it. They should run away if they&#39;re not afk.

Just because a couple people are posting that they are not koxpers means they are not koxping? I also think that&#39;s bs. There is not definitive proof yet that they are cheating, but I&#39;m leaning toward the side that they are cheating.

I mean the exact same party again and again, no one moves, full of archers, no one thinks to even respond, even to say something like "noob get lost". Nothing at all? No response, every sign that they are afk. They&#39;re xping on trolls of all things when clearly booro&#39;s are they way to go nowadays. All these signs are pointing me toward the fact that they are afk koxping. That&#39;s the only way that xp would be worthwhile. They have the members to go and make a booro party.[/b]

Thats prove is good for you? they die after lure some monsters there.........They was a.f.k and do nothing, Just die. Only Artifact was there but he can&#39;t heal alone
    I hope this time is Clearly for all....
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5002/koxpersdie.jpg[/b]
    There you have your proof. They decided not to run or even say anything after they died? There should be no benefit of the doubt here, you have to draw a line somewhere and in this case they are koxping.

I was analyzing all those screenshots and it seems to me like they weren&#39;t even taken during the same time frame, the first screenshot&#39;s you posted you were @ 91.14% EXP and on the last one you were @ 92.52 EXP therefor they could have been idle for all anyone knows when you lured on them.[/b]
    They went idle? Tell me something. When does a full party have all it&#39;s members go afk simultaneously WHILE standing in a troll beserker/captain spawn? At least they would have towned if by some MIRACLE they all had to go afk at the exact same moment in time. Stop trying to play this off and trying to defend your cheating clannies. Anyone here can see clearly they&#39;re cheating.

People who are asking for fraps just want to be absolutely sure they are cheating, but in my opinion all the evidence provided so far is sufficient. Add fraps if you really want to seal the deal, but for every bit of proof provided here, 1EE7 seems to have an "o so convenient" reason as to why that happens (They all went afk simultaneously, they all went archers to exp, trolls is easier to exp on, not enough people in server to do booro, they don&#39;t want to respond because they don&#39;t like the topic creator)

1EE7

Dude your a tard im not even gonna bother with you peace out.

Dude your a tard im not even gonna bother with you peace out.[/b]
    blastradius said it all and you&#39;ve been exposed so just sit down. what he says is true. even if a nice convenient party of archers were to sit at a spot all day spamming the same key all day attacking tb and shit, why would they not say something when getting lured on? ffs why wouldnt they at least MOVE? its pathetic to see so many people in defense of something SO obvious...

you&#39;re not gonna bother because you know that no matter what you say, people are gonna counter it because you&#39;re full of shit.

Priest_gabber

blastradius said it all and you&#39;ve been exposed so just sit down. what he says is true. even if a nice convenient party of archers were to sit at a spot all day spamming the same key all day attacking tb and shit, why would they not say something when getting lured on? ffs why wouldnt they at least MOVE? its pathetic to see so many people in defense of something SO obvious...

you&#39;re not gonna bother because you know that no matter what you say, people are gonna counter it because you&#39;re full of shit.[/b]

well said i readed the topic and totally agree with u

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456