Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

HiNa Scammer

This is a discussion on HiNa Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi today I sent him 120 usd for account for cypher- few minutes ago he blocked private messages, and now ...
Page: 1

Default HiNa Scammer

Hi

today I sent him 120 usd for account for cypher- few minutes ago he blocked private messages, and now I see that he is banned. After this my pc was crazy - i cant write "L", many windows opened by myself. Whats wrong and how it is possible he got ban today???

His nick : HiNa
    e-mail : [email protected]
    Last edited by Manothai; 03-10-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Fixed it for you, try to provide some chat or direct information there was a scam btw, the more you give the more it will help

Original: scamm.jpg ? Screenshot.cz

Original: scamm-2.jpg ? Screenshot.cz

What I have to do more? I have only this informations. You see he is scammer. He wanted my e-mail for transaction and I send him money and after this he blocked ko4life messages and got ban lol. There is no way how to get my money back?

He was banned for continuous spamming, but if he did scam you then he will be permanently banned. Don't trade with people below 50 posts if you want to avoid getting scammed.

Yes he scammed me before you banned him. 1 post or 50 post? Where is difference? He can scamm with 50 posts...So I can got my money back, right? :/ damn I am really dumb, really....

He said he is member of clan CENSORED from Cypher. Anybody knows him?

Quote Originally Posted by Manothai View Post
    Yes he scammed me before you banned him. 1 post or 50 post? Where is difference? He can scamm with 50 posts...So I can got my money back, right? :/ damn I am really dumb, really....
    You can try charge back him. The reason why you should wait for people with 50 posts is because that way these kind of people will have most likely disappeared from the forums. We take good care of most spammers who only try get 50 posts to scam people just like this.

What does it mean charge back him? I am afraid that he sent me some keyloger. He sent me a brazilian link for payment (pay pal), I pad it and after it my pc gone crazy.....

What does it mean charge back him? I am afraid that he sent me some keyloger. He sent me a brazilian link for payment (pay pal), I pad it and after it my pc gone crazy.....
    I don't deal with USD trades so I can't even explain you the procedure, but you basically you ask PayPal to help you get your money back.

Nevermind, I have to close my PayPal acc because I am afraid off he sent me some keyloger to my pc. So I changed all psw, deleted my pay pal and deleted bank acc. and card from paypal.... And I tried to get my money back, but paypal wanted a reason why I want to send my money back - what reason I should give them.....

Little archer Senior Member

Difference is that you can actually do your research on the behavior of your potential traders by checking his posts, his way of speaking english, checking if he rushed to 50 or not, etc.

Allows you to have an idea of who you're trading with. Ultimately, if someone pretends to be a good person of course he'll always get away with a scam, it is up to you to try to look for trades with trustable people and avoid entirely new accounts / low post users so the possibility of a scam is ruled out almost completely.
    Smooth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Difference is that you can actually do your research on the behavior of your potential traders by checking his posts, his way of speaking english, checking if he rushed to 50 or not, etc.

Allows you to have an idea of who you're trading with. Ultimately, if someone pretends to be a good person of course he'll always get away with a scam, it is up to you to try to look for trades with trustable people and avoid entirely new accounts / low post users so the possibility of a scam is ruled out almost completely.
    I know it is only my mistake I agree with it. He spoke with good english, seems to be "good guy", but after war is everybody king - my mistake....

But please be carreful. I logged into Cypher and this guy is in clan "CENSORED" and his nick is same as here : HiNa

Banned

Dear friend.

Stop slandering my name.

I am the true HINA.

I'm sorry to tell you that used my nickname and my name to fool you.
    I'm not have account KO4LIFE, created now why peoples they talk to me you were talking about me.
    I do not know how they discovered my name is Fernando.
    I guess it through CENSORED forum where my name is Fernando-Hina.

Did you talk with the character in the game?
    Only now I returned home and I have to go out and study.
    I tell you, you was well mistaken.
    Attention next time, because it is becoming practical!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast