Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

HiNa Scammer

This is a discussion on HiNa Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HiNa BannedJoin DateFeb 2016Posts0 Sharer Warrior Hello! I have a char, my nick HiNa a priest level 80, CENSORED clan. ...
Page: 4

HiNa

BannedJoin DateFeb 2016Posts0

Sharer Warrior

Hello!

I have a char, my nick HiNa a priest level 80, CENSORED clan.
    I'm looking for a char melee for my brother and I we play together.
    He lives with me.

About trust, you can ask the people of my clan.
    I buy some items and gb's with them.

Cya! Bye!

I cant believe I was so close to selling this guy 4GB's for that steam wallet, hail ko4life for saving my ass

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

After investigating, we are removing HiNa from the clan because of this until we are proven otherwise that he was NOT responsible for this action. However, with the evidence and claims being made, this to me is highly unethical behavior.

Our clan does NOT represent this type of behavior, and has a ZERO tolerance for it. Once again, he is currently removed from our clan, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Unfortunately, I am VERY sorry to hear what happened to you as a player. I really am. It is very unfortunate that people take advantage of others who are just trying to enjoy a video game that we all play for entertainment. If any follow ups are needed or questions, feel free to PM me at SkrubLord.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SkrubLord View Post
    Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention!

After investigating, we are removing HiNa from the clan because of this until we are proven otherwise that he was NOT responsible for this action. However, with the evidence and claims being made, this to me is highly unethical behavior.

Our clan does NOT represent this type of behavior, and has a ZERO tolerance for it. Once again, he is currently removed from our clan, and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Unfortunately, I am VERY sorry to hear what happened to you as a player. I really am. It is very unfortunate that people take advantage of others who are just trying to enjoy a video game that we all play for entertainment. If any follow ups are needed or questions, feel free to PM me at SkrubLord.

Thank you.

So you just booted him/her without trying to assist the situation and mediate between the parties? As I am going to assume HiNa is global banned on ko4life and cant speak for him/her self.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    So you just booted him/her without trying to assist the situation and mediate between the parties? As I am going to assume HiNa is global banned on ko4life and cant speak for him/her self.

He's going to be banned regardless what happens. He violated more than one rule.

I've tried to contact Pay Pal for refund the money, but they told me that they can't :-((

Quote Originally Posted by Manothai View Post
    I've tried to contact Pay Pal for refund the money, but they told me that they can't :-((
    Please provide more details, we might be able to help you.
    On what ground did they refused to refund?
    Did you apply for refund or chargeback, i believe these are different and have different application processes.
    Did you use your CC to pay through PP? if yes, you may contact you CC provider(bank) to get the money back. Many banks T&C Credit Cards has special conditions on which you can get your money back if you are scammed.

this dude tried to add me in friends here,btw i can't reject hes request,why not ? sorry for ur loss man .

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Please provide more details, we might be able to help you.
    On what ground did they refused to refund?
    Did you apply for refund or chargeback, i believe these are different and have different application processes.
    Did you use your CC to pay through PP? if yes, you may contact you CC provider(bank) to get the money back. Many banks T&C Credit Cards has special conditions on which you can get your money back if you are scammed.
    First of all thx for your comments mate I tried to contact them with matter of return my money. One guy from ko4life advised me with letter to ko4life. He told me : Try to contact Pay Pal with matter that your acc (PP) was hacked by strange person and my 120 USD was sent by this person (not me). He told that is better version than wrote I send money in advance to unknown person. Maybe it was good step, maybe not. Here is answer from PP :

Dear Martin Novotný,

We've completed our review of your account and found that your account is secure and has not been accessed by an unauthorized third party. As a result, we've closed your unauthorized transaction claim.

If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.

I wrote them that I am unsatisfed and they answered me this :

Dear Martin Novotný,Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Service.
    In an effort to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible, please direct all customer service inquires through our website. Once you log in to your account, you can click on "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal web page. This will give you further information on how to Call Us if you would prefer to contact us by phone or to send us an email. You can also choose "Resolution Center" which will take you to PayPal's central hub for buyer and seller resolution and limitation information.
    We want to help you but we are not able to respond to emails sent directly to this address. We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care.
    Thanks,
    PayPal

As you can see, my english is not best, but I understand that they replied me bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Manothai View Post
    First of all thx for your comments mate I tried to contact them with matter of return my money. One guy from ko4life advised me with letter to ko4life. He told me : Try to contact Pay Pal with matter that your acc (PP) was hacked by strange person and my 120 USD was sent by this person (not me). He told that is better version than wrote I send money in advance to unknown person. Maybe it was good step, maybe not. Here is answer from PP :

Dear Martin Novotný,

We've completed our review of your account and found that your account is secure and has not been accessed by an unauthorized third party. As a result, we've closed your unauthorized transaction claim.

If you're unhappy with your purchase, we encourage you to work with the seller to find a resolution. If you can't find a resolution, you may file a dispute in your Resolution Center.

I wrote them that I am unsatisfed and they answered me this :

Dear Martin Novotný,Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Service.
    In an effort to assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible, please direct all customer service inquires through our website. Once you log in to your account, you can click on "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal web page. This will give you further information on how to Call Us if you would prefer to contact us by phone or to send us an email. You can also choose "Resolution Center" which will take you to PayPal's central hub for buyer and seller resolution and limitation information.
    We want to help you but we are not able to respond to emails sent directly to this address. We value your business and want to provide you with the best customer care.
    Thanks,
    PayPal

As you can see, my english is not best, but I understand that they replied me bad news.
    ok, I see what u did there but who ever advised you was not doing you any good.

They can easily check if your account is secure and who did the transaction.

You may still have a chance by telling the truth tho.

Open a new refund request with the text in the PM I will sent u in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    ok, I see what u did there but who ever advised you was not doing you any good.

They can easily check if your account is secure and who did the transaction.

You may still have a chance by telling the truth tho.

Open a new refund request with the text in the PM I will sent u in a bit.
    Big up for you, thank you, really

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234