Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmmm is a Scammer

This is a discussion on Hmmm is a Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop denying it thats why i got dced nd info changed Ur saying some old shit that all scammers say ...
Page: 2

Mp3Steelo

Stop denying it thats why i got dced nd info changed
    Ur saying some old shit that all scammers say
    like Oh man what happened im sorry like:
    You must have made an error in changing info
    how can i scam you chnaged all info
    pfft all that your info is public now just get a job
    nd quit camping ko4life looking for victims[/b]
    hmm now it's getting intrested and i'm really curious if you scammed his priest first (not saying you did, just saying i'm VERY curious because you don't wanna give a real answer on that)

made 66 posts in 1 day. big spamma

dun dun dun -.-[/b]
    he's the devil :P +666 for him

PSYK0SIN

hmmm

Post some real proof please. Your word alone is not enough to get someone blacklisted.[/b]
    LOL Scamming MOD *Awesome*

Ok i asked hmmm for a char tarde but i asked to get 1st info of priest nd hell give em the warrior after i give him mage So yeah
    after i changed info i blocked him to check if hes refreshing MyKol (safety first) i got scammed nd learned how to dont get scammed look upper posts nd ull see why nd as expected i got dc entered website to check suser nd combination incorrect "BUSTED"
    i wont do any tarde with that guy im very careful when its someone whos not known here ...
    Think whatever you eant to think i dont get scammed easily as all other noobs

Psy

There's not enough proof to ban him. It's only your word, you need to have more evidence if you want him to get banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12