Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man Really u have done trades with soo many ppl.. I even bought ur accnt of u .. i even ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Man Really u have done trades with soo many ppl.. I even bought ur accnt of u .. i even helped you buy an account when u wanted to play.. I really dunt want u to be one more person to have scammed me.. U know u owe me an Iron Neck.. Skeleton Belt a ROC and 35 usd in girakon i know its not much but its been over 3 months and i think my paitence run out. You were a gg and i still wanan believe ur one..

Cummon man unblock me from msn and tell me ur situation or even let me know if u need more time ..?

Have fun

Banned

Top you should sign contracts with all the stuff you buy people.

TopCat

Top you should sign contracts with all the stuff you buy people.[/b]
    i hate saying no to ppl
    its like my biggest weakness i guess..

damn :P

TopCat

He has seen this post.. has been active in Ko4life everyday.. trying to avoid.. ban plz?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i hate saying no to ppl
    its like my biggest weakness i guess..[/b]
    Can you please give me $500? :unsure:

btw, don't think he plays ko anymore

TopCat

Can you please give me $500? :unsure:

btw, don't think he plays ko anymore[/b]
    sure.. trying to buy some item myself.. ^^ Gift plz.. and well doesnt matter if he plays ko or not.. he is still a scammer..

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

sure.. trying to buy some item myself.. ^^ Gift plz.. and well doesnt matter if he plays ko or not.. he is still a scammer..[/b]
    hehe I wouldn't accept anything from you D:

I was referring to him owing you items in game >:

hman13

wait wait , ill pm u . i really dont know wat ur talking bout

TopCat

wait wait , ill pm u . i really dont know wat ur talking bout[/b]

dunt pm me
    msn me
    i am blocked!!

hman13

O AHAHAHAHHAAHH NONONOON big mistake .. girakon rofl lol no i play cwest and stuff and let my friend use this account .no bro thats jimmy ur talking bout .. jimmy quit man . he has 1 warrior and some kid names blood plays that

edit : if u want the warrior info ill give it to u . its not my char . and i know jimmy scamms all the time

TopCat

O AHAHAHAHHAAHH NONONOON big mistake .. girakon rofl lol no i play cwest and stuff and let my friend use this account .no bro thats jimmy ur talking bout .. jimmy quit man . he has 1 warrior and some kid names blood plays that
    edit : if u want the warrior info ill give it to u . its not my char . and i know jimmy scamms all the time[/b]

Shared Ko4life Account against TOS..
    And yes its Jimmy
    And yes his warrior in Girakon is Contractkiller.. he took Iron neck Roc and Skelebelt for that warrior

hman13

Shared Ko4life Account against TOS..
    And yes its Jimmy
    And yes his warrior in Girakon is Contractkiller.. he took Iron neck Roc and Skelebelt for that warrior[/b]
    he told me he wanted to watch pk vids bro lol that is all man . dont make me look bad for wat he did .

TopCat

he told me he wanted to watch pk vids bro lol that is all man . dont make me look bad for wat he did .[/b]

i am not making u look bad.. he used ur accnt for his purpose.. u let someone else use ur accnt.. wtf..!!!

hman13

bro he just wanted to watch pk vids man , and i was gone for the computer for a few months , dude seroisuly ill give u any info i know . but im still trustable man please fix this .. i sound like a noob right now but i dont want a bad rep for letting a friend watch pk video's

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast