Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No more comment bro. I leave it upto the mods to decide. have fun...
Page: 2

TopCat

No more comment bro. I leave it upto the mods to decide. have fun

hman13

No more comment bro. I leave it upto the mods to decide. have fun[/b]
    wait why does the items matter to u anymore anyways ? u np medal bugged for them . its not like u got it legit . jesus ur so sad . let the admins decide . i already know this acconut will be banned cause u will probly send them usd anyways ;/ o well . banned for letting somone use my account to watch pk vids.. thanks

TopCat

wait why does the items matter to u anymore anyways ? u np medal bugged for them . its not like u got it legit . jesus ur so sad . let the admins decide . i already know this acconut will be banned cause u will probly send them usd anyways ;/ o well . banned for letting somone use my account to watch pk vids.. thanks[/b]
    Woot now u sound a lot like Jim himself welcome back bro^^ so much for trying to pretend ur someone else

hman13

im not jim, he told me everything u did :/ and wat i said was out of sad/madness cause ur getting me banned for nothing man :/ the only thing i can do to help u is give u the warrior info and that kids msn .and u wont even accept that . im just mad i cant do my trades on ko4life since u and jimmy are fighting

TopCat

im not jim, he told me everything u did :/ and wat i said was out of sad/madness cause ur getting me banned for nothing man :/ the only thing i can do to help u is give u the warrior info and that kids msn .and u wont even accept that . im just mad i cant do my trades on ko4life since u and jimmy are fighting[/b]
    Dude i dunt want someone elses warrior info.. u dunt get it do u .. u shared this ko4life accnt with him and he scammed something that belong to me.. IMO ur responsible for letting him on this forum .

hman13

ya but u would of never said ANYTHING bout the sharinig if u didnt get scammed by him . so why do i got to fall for wat that dude did .. u are now turning the acconut sharing to somthing different then wat u started with . first u wanted me bann for somthing jimmy did and now u change it to accont sharing ..dont u find that messed up ? like at all ? .. i know acconut sharing is bannable but i mean alot of people do it ..and its not like i knew if get did usd trades or anything on this account . i can change my pass or anything i just wana keep this account name so i can trade some items on cwest :/ come on ..

TopCat

ya but u would of never said ANYTHING bout the sharinig if u didnt get scammed by him . so why do i got to fall for wat that dude did .. u are now turning the acconut sharing to somthing different then wat u started with . first u wanted me bann for somthing jimmy did and now u change it to accont sharing ..dont u find that messed up ? like at all ? .. i know acconut sharing is bannable but i mean alot of people do it ..and its not like i knew if get did usd trades or anything on this account . i can change my pass or anything i just wana keep this account name so i can trade some items on cwest :/ come on ..[/b]

i didnt know until 15 mins ago when u pmed me saying its ur accnt and u let him use it.. for all the time i knew it was him.. he even posted in girakon market section saying " Hi guys its me Scrumptious /Jimmy from Insanity and i am back"

hman13

well man if i knew he was posting crap i would of changed my pass . i was gone for a few months . ..there is no way i could of known he used it for other reasons . i had no messages ..no anything really .

Banned Senior Member

Why the hell do people share a forum account? You dont need access to ko4life to watch PK videos, and all it takes is a few minutes to register, then wait a little before I validate. Not only is sharing a ko4life account against our rules, but you are responsible for everything this person did.

So either you replace the items and lock the other person off your account, or I will have to remove the account myself

O AHAHAHAHHAAHH NONONOON big mistake .. girakon rofl lol no i play cwest and stuff and let my friend use this account .no bro thats jimmy ur talking bout .. jimmy quit man . he has 1 warrior and some kid names blood plays that
    edit : if u want the warrior info ill give it to u . its not my char . and i know jimmy scamms all the time[/b]
    edit: nvm dont know if hes lying or not, few friends said theres more then 1 person that uses 'hocus' on ko4life

xxxxx says (4:25 PM):
    there are 2
    xxxxx says (4:25 PM):
    one is jimmy who has no ko4life acount
    xxxxx says (4:26 PM):
    jimmy aka the one that needs to pay topcat
    xxxxx says (4:26 PM):
    is probally in jail cause he need to pay bills

Banned Senior Member

Would like to see them replace the items before I have to go to banning

hman13

biggest facepalm i've ever done -_-
    its like you soaked the post in bullshit, then deepfried it in RETARDED then posted it on ko4life

can this guy get banned please??[/b]
    no i said that cause i was mad :/ and i am sorry for being that stupid and i know i was , giga i dont wana say anything cause u might know wat i wana say . can we just drop this please i said im sorry , and im changing my pass and no more sharing i just cant afford to lose this cause its so easy to find people to buy and sell to

and no i just found out like when i came back that he had like 3 ko4life accounts and was banned from them . i seroisuly didnt even know that :/ + u cant make a account it wont even let u anymore .. and i cant replace the items cause its on that warrior sealed and the guy with the seal is in jail or army ..thats wat i heard . i can give him the account info thats all i have

just readed u said u dont need a account to see videos. ..but i cant even get to the media into i log in..

TopCat

no i said that cause i was mad :/ and i am sorry for being that stupid and i know i was , giga i dont wana say anything cause u might know wat i wana say . can we just drop this please i said im sorry , and im changing my pass and no more sharing i just cant afford to lose this cause its so easy to find people to buy and sell to
    and no i just found out like when i came back that he had like 3 ko4life accounts and was banned from them . i seroisuly didnt even know that :/ + u cant make a account it wont even let u anymore .. and i cant replace the items cause its on that warrior sealed and the guy with the seal is in jail or army ..thats wat i heard . i can give him the account info thats all i have

just readed u said u dont need a account to see videos. ..but i cant even get to the media into i log in..[/b]

sorrry dude i let a lot of ppl fuck me over and scam me and i let it go.. ur not gonna be one of them.. as phatom said u replace the item as u let him share ur accnt or u get banned.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

ahhhh jimmy jimmy jimmy. i remember when he asked me for info on my account, but i told him no

lol i remember this guy.. seemd like a good guy to me.. shows how you cant trust shit anymore

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast