Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, No, you're not talking to a child. I understand what this is about, I just don't understand your thought ...
Page: 4

TopCat

No, No, you're not talking to a child. I understand what this is about, I just don't understand your thought process, if there exists one at all. I think Omniscient said it best. Go read his post above yours, maybe it'll enlighten you. You're just another angry child looking for revenge, aiming the trigger at anything possible.[/b]
    hmm not gonna argue with a nobody .. u cant change the fact he is gonna be banned.. a lot of ppl got banned before for sharing accnt and causing problem in these forums cause of sharing thier accnt .. u shouting and trying to protect him aint gonna do sh1t so ya man cya later and tell ur buddy to start making another accnt cause i think it takes a while to validate new accnt lol
    cya man cheers have fun

hman13

dude those items are nothing to u anyways , u had like 50 of each from the np medal bugg , u know these items mean crap too u why all the fighting bout me being banend . jimmy had like 5 accounts banned , i didnt even know anything bout that till after . Like ur making alil thing into a big thing..ya u got scammed thats bad but ur putting me in the middle of somthing i shoudlnt be ...ya i did somthing bad.. i shared the account ..sorry i know . but ffs if i knew he was a scammer i would of never gave it too him , + ur still making it look like cause he had a ko4life means he is trustable . U never should of gave a kid u just meet some good items ..ffs thats ur fault in the first place . I have some blame in here but not as much as u do and jimmy .

dude i have never seen anyone be banned for sharing a ko4life account ..

TopCat

dude those items are nothing to u anyways , u had like 50 of each from the np medal bugg , u know these items mean crap too u why all the fighting bout me being banend . jimmy had like 5 accounts banned , i didnt even know anything bout that till after . Like ur making alil thing into a big thing..ya u got scammed thats bad but ur putting me in the middle of somthing i shoudlnt be ...ya i did somthing bad.. i shared the account ..sorry i know . but ffs if i knew he was a scammer i would of never gave it too him , + ur still making it look like cause he had a ko4life means he is trustable . U never should of gave a kid u just meet some good items ..ffs thats ur fault in the first place . I have some blame in here but not as much as u do and jimmy .
    dude i have never seen anyone be banned for sharing a ko4life account ..[/b]

ull see one soon

NosferatuSoldier

hmm not gonna argue with a nobody .. u cant change the fact he is gonna be banned.. a lot of ppl got banned before for sharing accnt and causing problem in these forums cause of sharing thier accnt .. u shouting and trying to protect him aint gonna do sh1t so ya man cya later and tell ur buddy to start making another accnt cause i think it takes a while to validate new accnt lol
    cya man cheers have fun[/b]
    It may/may not, have an effect on whether or not he gets banned. At least I had fun making you feel 2 inches tall. It's funny how I can reveal how stupid people truly are and step on some feet in the process.

I'm out of this thread, it's no longer worth my time, seeing as I ruffled your feathers up a bit, "ay mate?" I hope this brings some closure to your predicament Einstein.

Why the hell do people share a forum account? You dont need access to ko4life to watch PK videos, and all it takes is a few minutes to register, then wait a little before I validate. Not only is sharing a ko4life account against our rules, but you are responsible for everything this person did.

So either you replace the items and lock the other person off your account, or I will have to remove the account myself[/b]
    maybe its cause of the waiting for you to validate process, that they think the registration didnt work... like... whenever i register for anything and if i dont get the verification email wthin 5 mins i usally just register again =/ Maybe in his case, he thought it didnt work so he asked hocus to borrow his account

psychology interests me

wait wait , ill pm u . i really dont know wat ur talking bout[/b]
    Quote underneath.
    im not jim, he told me everything u did :/ and wat i said was out of sad/madness cause ur getting me banned for nothing man :/ the only thing i can do to help u is give u the warrior info and that kids msn .and u wont even accept that . im just mad i cant do my trades on ko4life since u and jimmy are fighting[/b]
    Yet you didn't tell anyone and allowed him to continue using the account.

Note : If he is in jail, I seriously don't you talked to him recently. Especially considering your last post was 17 minutes ago.

well man if i knew he was posting crap i would of changed my pass . i was gone for a few months . ..there is no way i could of known he used it for other reasons . i had no messages ..no anything really . [/b]
    You just said he told you what and why he did it.

omg cause i didnt do it , the items got scammed from jimmy which he is in jail or army i forgot which , he quit like a month ago , now they want to bann me for acconut sharing ..stop bumping this cause i didnt scamm anyone , i might be banned for a different reason[/b]
    Considering he quit a month ago, you should have already reported the scam on here and changed your pass.

why do i need to replace items i have nothign to do with ? ..i told u the only things i can do ...why do i have to get items cause u got scammed .. like wow ? jimmy told me the only reason he isnt giving u the items back was cause u scammed his priest for gb's IDK IF ITS TRUE its what he told me back then when we left he left ur clan that one time .. idk and i dont care if its true..those items have nothing to do with me ..if u want the items try to get ahold of jimmy
    i thought u wanted me banned for sharing my account info on ko4life , now ur telling me to replace the items u trusted some dude with that has nothing to do with me ..its right at every way u look at it[/b]
    You do have something to do with the scam, you knew he did, you allowed him to continue using your account, and you did not report the scam.

ig0tspiked

go up. dont let this poor guy get screwed for his items
    ^^

hman13

xlegend u fail u tryed to gather info u dont know about , ya i said he was in jail but now i was told from his friend kris/ blood that has his phone number . ..yet he was on msn the other week idk really wats going on with him cause i dont care . I dont have any info but the account name and pass so if topcat wants to log it i would give him info cause those items mean nothing to me . Please stop trying to be smart , why would i report the scam ? ur such a idiot i had nothing to do with the scamm cause i wasent top cats friend , i shared on the warrior ya but the items are sealed and he didnt give me any secert answers..next time u try to come on somone eles post , read all there crap , and try to be some type of mod or some shit , just dont waste ur time .

+ jimmy dont talk to me too cause he has my items on the warrior and sealed them .

why would i tell people i let him on my ko4life account anyways , why does it matter to anyone here . i told everyone that if he wants to log the warrior he can , mybe if he buys prem and sends a ticket in he can get a sercert answer or somthing . i really dont care wat happens to those items cause they arent mine .

( ya i type like a retard cause im mad , why would somone that had nothing to do with it come and flame me ..)

xlegend u fail u tryed to gather info u dont know about , ya i said he was in jail but now i was told from his friend kris/ blood that has his phone number . ..yet he was on msn the other week idk really wats going on with him cause i dont care . I dont have any info but the account name and pass so if topcat wants to log it i would give him info cause those items mean nothing to me . Please stop trying to be smart , why would i report the scam ? ur such a idiot i had nothing to do with the scamm cause i wasent top cats friend , i shared on the warrior ya but the items are sealed and he didnt give me any secert answers..next time u try to come on somone eles post , read all there crap , and try to be some type of mod or some shit , just dont waste ur time .
    + jimmy dont talk to me too cause he has my items on the warrior and sealed them .

why would i tell people i let him on my ko4life account anyways , why does it matter to anyone here . i told everyone that if he wants to log the warrior he can , mybe if he buys prem and sends a ticket in he can get a sercert answer or somthing . i really dont care wat happens to those items cause they arent mine .
    ( ya i type like a retard cause im mad , why would somone that had nothing to do with it come and flame me ..)[/b]
    Well, after each post of yours more and more info is revealed, now his friend told you, right? Why would you report your friend scamming? Cause it's the right thing to do, if you knew about it your password should have been changed immediately. I'm not trying to be smart, I'm just showing all of the stupid errors you made trying to cover yourself up, if you are going to try to lie about it, at least do it well. I read it all, so from what is posted in this topic I do know what is going on. No one said you had to tell anyone he used your account, I don't care to be honest, but if he's using your account in order to scam other people, and you know about, your to blame, it's your account and you are responsible for who does what on it. I am not trying to be a mod once more, I am just pointing out the facts to you.

hman13

i didnt make error's , so i dont know how u can fix anything , its not the right thing to do if u dont know bout it till after it happens . the facts ur pointing out arent right so just stop trying cause its not working . leave this topic cause ur just wasiting ur time . if i get banned which i probly will it will be for account sharing , cause i had nothing to do with the scamm . so o well sh1t happens

This topic's a joke.

-hocus admits to sharing his account with jimmy.
    -hocus knew that jimmy has scammed before and he still let him use the account.

-Topcat is accused to medal bugging. BIG WOOP

hocus' account should clearly be banned.

hman13

wtf i didnt know he was a scammer when i gave him this info .. i said that ..:/ come on seroisuly

ig0tspiked

This topic's a joke.

-hocus admits to sharing his account with jimmy.
    -hocus knew that jimmy has scammed before and he still let him use the account.

-Topcat is accused to medal bugging. BIG WOOP

hocus' account should clearly be banned.[/b]
    upup.

more then that i'd rather see this guy get his items back. :]

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

change title again aq now people think im a scammer

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i hate saying no to ppl
    its like my biggest weakness i guess..[/b]
    bff pls

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast