Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Phantom, I am done with this topic. He cleary has no means to return any item.. I still belive jimmy ...
Page: 5

TopCat

Phantom,

I am done with this topic. He cleary has no means to return any item.. I still belive jimmy and him are tgether on this or maybe i could be wrong. Its clearly visible he either let someone use his account to scam me/ and or trying to hide the fact he did it himself. Watever it is i am done. Please ban this guy.
    Done with this.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

hopefully this gets solved

hman13

I guess people dont read what i say , the items are sealed on that account . You can have the info ,i really dont care . I havent talked to jimmy . U should have bloods msn , just ask him . he has that kids number . If i knew the secert answer i would give u those items , cause i dont even play girakon .

really ,how can i prove that ? i cant do anything but give u the warriors info :/ i just want this crap to go away .

ig0tspiked

it doesnt matter if you play it or not. your acc was used to scam on. you should either repay this guy for YOUR stupid friend/you. or get banned.

hman13

ok igotspiked u failed , why should i have to pay all those items , if i get banend it should be for account sharing cause ya that is wat i did :/ but i dont have to do anything bout the items but i wanted to help . the only thing i can do is give him the info and he doesnt want it so wat eles can i do ? . so just shut up and leave these topic cause u have nothing to do with it

TopCat

Ban him please and close this thread ty

Banned

Country A sells a new type of weapon to Country B. Country B Uses it on Country C. Country C Nukes Country A for selling weapons to Country B, and Country B gets gets off Scott free. Makes no sense at all eh?[/b]
    No, it's actually Person A buys a gun, Person B uses that gun with A's permission and shoots Person C not leaving any fingerprints. Cops take A in custody, A says B did it and used his gun without any proof. Who goes to jail?

ok igotspiked u failed , why should i have to pay all those items , if i get banend it should be for account sharing cause ya that is wat i did :/ but i dont have to do anything bout the items but i wanted to help . the only thing i can do is give him the info and he doesnt want it so wat eles can i do ? . so just shut up and leave these topic cause u have nothing to do with it[/b]
    Your account is your responsibility. EVERYONE has heard the 'my dog/friend/brother/gf used my account and scammed/k0xped, I am still good gun, can we just forget about all this?' excuse. It doesn't work.

hman13

why does everyone come to this post acting like they can make a difference . If jimmy ever gets online which he never fking does or he blocked me i will prove it so its not that big of a deal.

NosferatuSoldier

Poor analogy, Cops would investigate before they take action.

Poor analogy, Cops would investigate before they take action.[/b]
    cops dont do shiiit :P jk xD

TrialModerator1

I've been spending a lot of time reading this topic, at first it was my believe that Phantomlink would be the one taking care of this little disaster, however, I'll take it in my own hands now. Hocus has clearly been sharing his ko4life account, Phantomlink has stated that the sharing would be a violation of ko4life rules and I have therefor permanently banned hocus of this forums, also for most certainly being an associate to the scammer. I'm sorry for your loss TopCat, though, if there's anything left between the two of you to negoiate I'm sure you'll find other ways.

I've been spending a lot of time reading this topic, at first it was my believe that Phantomlink would be the one taking care of this little disaster, however, I'll take it in my own hands now. Hocus has clearly been sharing his ko4life account, Phantomlink has stated that the sharing would be a violation of ko4life rules and I have therefor permanently banned hocus of this forums, also for most certainly being an associate to the scammer. I'm sorry for your loss TopCat, though, if there's anything left between the two of you to negoiate I'm sure you'll find other ways.[/b]
    so basically on the first day of your moderating, you're already given the permission to permanently ban members?.... wow....

No, it's actually Person A buys a gun, Person B uses that gun with A's permission and shoots Person C not leaving any fingerprints. Cops take A in custody, A says B did it and used his gun without any proof. Who goes to jail?[/b]
    Actually you are quite wrong, If Person A never shot it recently, He will not have gun powder residue on his hand, Therefore, They would bring person B in, and see if he does.

and I highly doubt anyone would me washing 10 times in one day if they had just shot someone.

Omniscient

Just a question TrialMod. If you loan me your car, and I use it to run over a group of pre-schoolers, do you get the electric chair?

St0neColdKill3r

O AHAHAHAHHAAHH NONONOON big mistake .. girakon rofl lol no i play cwest and stuff and let my friend use this account .no bro thats jimmy ur talking bout .. jimmy quit man . he has 1 warrior and some kid names blood plays that
    edit : if u want the warrior info ill give it to u . its not my char . and i know jimmy scamms all the time[/b]

he told me he wanted to watch pk vids bro lol that is all man . dont make me look bad for wat he did .[/b]

Just a question TrialMod. If you loan me your car, and I use it to run over a group of pre-schoolers, do you get the electric chair?[/b]
    Here's a much better way for you to view this topic. He 100% admits in his 1st post on this topic that he knows Jimmy scams all the time, and his 2nd post he says he lent his account here to let Jimmy watch movies which you don't need to log in to see. So unless your beyond naive you'd fully see him thinking he's smarter then everyone here and saying w/e he could to save his own ass and I'm sure in no time at all we'd have multiple extra topics about this guy just like many many sacks of camel shit before him.

Reality is ban is the least this kid deserved.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast