Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hocus in Ko4life

This is a discussion on Hocus in Ko4life within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about before you say something, you at least make sure it's true. I just logged off and went to ...
Page: 6

Omniscient

How about before you say something, you at least make sure it's true. I just logged off and went to the media section. You can't see the TV Series Forum. Anime and Manga is protected, and Movies is Empty. Now that I'm logged in again, I can see all of the forums and there are plenty of posts in each of them. Guess what that means? You do need an account to see the media. And he said he knows Jimmy scams now, not necessarily back when he lent him the account. Finally, what's the harm in letting someone watch movies on your account? Nothing. If he had just watched movies like he was supposed to, this would all be ok, but he didn't, he scammed someone when he wasn't supposed to use the account for posting.

Banned

so basically on the first day of your moderating, you're already given the permission to permanently ban members?.... wow....[/b]
    So basically, Yes. Also this was not a hard situation to resolve.

Oh and if you have a problem with it, you can leave.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456